Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
why do I even bother redacting the stuff I find when this person has their full name and DoB on that ultrasound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Saying you'll kill someone online on a dating profile sounds like some performance art bullshit, like the woman that quotes lyrics to matches. I wonder if she factors in people messaging for the sake of the experience.

p.s. the real version of this is being choked out in bed by a secret alcoholic who has just entered a blackout state and thinks you're a strange rapist

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

WHAT THE gently caress WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS A TINDER PIC

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Shumagorath posted:

why do I even bother redacting the stuff I find when this person has their full name and DoB on that ultrasound

she's definitely been pounden iykwim

quote:

New in this city from new york. So far, it's great, but I wish it was sunnier.

After spending some time browsing through okcupid, I came to realize white men are trashy, sexually deviant, closet pedophiles with tons of STDs. There are some profiles to prove this. Any Indian chick that dates them is a disgusting hooker. We don't need to be like the desperate east asian whores and spread our legs to white trash. There I said it. Opened up the can of worms.

Also I'm not really into all that new age systems. I like things a little traditional. Feminism paved a path for me to have a nice job, but if you think women should screw everyone in the planet because it's her freedom, then you're not for me.

Shima Honnou fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Nov 4, 2015

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Profondo Rosso posted:

you wouldn't want to gently caress that foetus?

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

HerStuddMuffin posted:

You know those sad sacks of poo poo that normal women won't gently caress because the stench of desperation and poor hygiene is overwhelming from 30ft away? Well, guess what...

Slam whale.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Otisburg posted:

you wouldn't want to gently caress that foetus?

this is just unpleasant to think about

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Profondo Rosso posted:

Maybe her fetish is giving birth and she's showing her uterus is of good stock

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I guess they do it to themselves, but man "you are okay til someone better comes along" is just cruel

I have some bad news for you regarding dating and life.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Profondo Rosso posted:

To attract pregger fetishists, duh.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Body Type: Full Figured

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

God help us all when she's complete

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

LethalGeek posted:

"Message me if you're 6'5"+, have a 6 pack, career driven"

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Enter at own your risk

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

i hope u swiped right for xir and did some big bad wolf wordlplay

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

That's a super like.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

i save my "super likes" for dark brown haired girls with blue eyes, chubby but really cute, like my first wife.

thanks for reading.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
A pic with that much artifacting is a bot and you guys are just keeping them alive (well that and Tinder having vested interest in them to sell more Pro memberships).

quote:

My self-summary
Most of my highest matches are pursuing advanced degrees in really intense subjects and I'm just here like a dropout of three programs. That either says I'm really a misfit genius or higher education aint poo poo. I guess both.

I'm honest, empathetic, compassionate, tough, and intense.

Ecstatic dance and hanging out with friends in nature are my favourite things to do.

You can't love people without hating the forces that try to oppress them. I'm into feminist, anti-racist, anti-ableist, anti-homophobic/transphobic, anti-classist politics. However, I give most of my energy to Earth liberation because I recognize that none of this will matter if we don't have a living ecosystem anymore.

I'm queer and polyamorous and love being affectionate and genuine with folks, but I'm not looking for anything right now as I'll be in a secluded location for the next year.

What I知 doing with my life
Trying to get free.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Favourite/most affecting/informing documentaries:

END: CIV Resist or Die - a wake up call + call to action
I Am - explores the true nature of humans as being empathetic rather than selfish
Earthlings - shows how animals are used and abused
Forks Over Knives - explains the link between animal products and disease
Queen of the Sun - bees
Blue Gold - World Water Wars - water
Dirt! The Movie - soil

You should message me if
you're into:

primitivism
radical environmentalism
permaculture
anarchism
ecofeminism
veganism
paganism
pantheism
rewilding
deep ecology
revolution
freeganism
decolonization
indigenization
deindustrialization
Earth liberation
off-grid
simple living
intentional communities
communes
ecovillages
anti-capitalism
degrowth
anti-consumerism
anti-globalization
WWOOFing
homesteading
self-sufficiency
survival skills
bioregionalism

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Nov 5, 2015

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

My self-summary
There are many things I'd like to sAy about myself ;) personally ,BBW have always attracted me. I'v been shy for my inter life lol . I'm trying to learn other language " ask me "

Studying ,, reading ,, working , chilin at home :) .. I'v been saving moeny to travle a few contries that I like . I'v been checking placses for fun

I知 really good at
Sleeping
Eating
Making joke
Running
Farting hahah
Sex maybe lol

Favorite site is tube 8 lol that's just my out side voice .. ;))

The six things I could never do without
My phone
My bed
My work
My juice

I spend a lot of time thinking about
What comes on my road

You should message me if
Like to talk and funny person
Speaks
English (Fluently), German (Fluently), Hebrew (Somewhat)

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I don't get how all these hideous women are in these poly relationships. Not only finding someone to lay them, but finding multiple people that are willing to put up with being a perpetual side piece

"Hmm, I am hideously unattractive. How can I get sexual attention? Hmm, what if I declare myself to be poly and something-sexual and into S&M and style myself like a really fat streetwalker!"

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

Shumagorath posted:

My self-summary
Most of my highest matches are pursuing advanced degrees in really intense subjects and I'm just here like a dropout of three programs. That either says I'm really a misfit genius or higher education aint poo poo. I guess both.

Yes those are definitely the only 2 possibilities here.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

LethalGeek posted:

To be fair, OKC doesn't have a 'Morbidly Obese' body type option.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I think chest tattoos are dumb as hell and tacky on a woman or a man.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'd swipe right so hard my screen would shatter

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

quote:

I知 really good at
Receiving insulting OKCupid messages.
[...]

You should message me if
AND ONLY IF
(in bold for a reason)

You:
-are vegetarian/vegan
-wear a lot of black
-have tattoos
-are a creative (artists, musicians, writers)
-have no kids
-aren't religious
-prefer cats to dogs
-have never been in the military
-

(Not in bold: you dig good beer and like metal.)

I tend to go for tall, thin, long-haired, tattooed goth/rocker types. I.e. guy version of me. I want someone who challenges me and inspires me. (Mostly though, I want a guy who paints his nails, looks better in eyeliner than I do, could rock my lingerie, and is as sad and morbid and dark as I am. I know, really specific.)
If you aren't what I've described above, I can basically guarantee you I won't be interested.

The thing about online dating that I absolutely hate is that, no matter how clear I am about what I'm looking for and what my preferences are, most messages I receive are of apes challenging that- as if I'm WRONG to know what I like. Like, hell, just because YOU are attracted to ME doesn't mean I'm obligated to reciprocate. If you get mad about my preferences excluding you, don't loving message me to tell me my preferences are WRONG. Instead, go find someone more appropriate.

i wonder why you get insulting messages all of the time (bolded here was exactly what's bolded in her account)

edit: woman wants to date herself, figures that most people are subhuman for even having the gall to talk to her, then wonders why she gets constantly insulted

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Nov 5, 2015

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Business Gorillas posted:

i wonder why you get insulting messages all of the time (bolded here was exactly what's bolded in her account)

edit: woman wants to date herself, figures that most people are subhuman for even having the gall to talk to her, then wonders why she gets constantly insulted

Of course the other side of it is the "oh god you like the Leafs" dude or, god help us, the "If you don't like these specific animes and games you are subhuman" neckbeard

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Of course the other side of it is the "oh god you like the Leafs" dude or, god help us, the "If you don't like these specific animes and games you are subhuman" neckbeard

I will only date a woman who can accurately explain what THAC0 means.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
maybe NWS http://i.imgur.com/ZPC9Lnz.jpg NWS

My self-summary

Hi,

Stay high all the time: bud and wax, hit me up :)

I love my two dogs, music, Netflix.... WEED

Instagram -- xXweedweedXx

Working in marijuana industry and on my clothing line: DabDogsApparel.com
I知 really good at

Being logical

My chihuahua

My pitbull

Music

Friends

Food

Weed

On a typical Friday night I am

Probably at work - if not,

At the dog park

In the kitchen..

Cooking / burning food because I'm dabbing and watching Netflix.. Ya, it happens :p

NWS http://i.imgur.com/cyHqfsg.jpg NWS also Not Weed Safe

Maoist Pussy fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Nov 5, 2015

Xequecal
Jun 14, 2005

quote:

About Me
Hi I am divorce and have a child. I am not interested in hook ups or casual sex because I believe that pre-marital sex just complicates things.

Those of you who keep reading are looking for more. I am in love with the idea of a love story and want to find my own. I believe that there are good guys in the world and I just don't meet them ;)

My hobbies include reading, writing and watching movies. I am a bit of a nerd and a homebody. But I do love to work out and stay fit. I love clothing, getting my nails done and looking pretty. I LOVE shopping and buying shoes!

I love coffee...I like to enjoy a cup and discuss the world around me with someone interesting.

I want a life style where my daughter and I can get our nails done every week and plan on getting us there. I believe 100% that a real man knows his woman can pay for it, but won't let her. I am old fashion in relationships and like to be spoiled.

I love my family! They are the only people you can truly count on when everything fails. I want to have a family unit like that. I don't mind blended families, I would prefer a man who has children.

If you are still interested email me :)

I am not interested in rushing a relationship, so if you want to enjoy the ride...I am your girl.

Also, if you have control issues...please don't apply. I am very head strong and opinionated so don't waist mine or your time.

First Date
I would really like to go out for a cup of coffee and see if you can hang :)

If that works out take me horseback riding!!!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol, just lol "want sugar daddy for me and my daughter but no sex having"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol, just lol "want sugar daddy for me and my daughter but no sex having"

Hey buddy, if you don't like it then don't waist your time and hers.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
"Hi I am divorce..."
"...pre-marital sex just complicates things."

How'd that work out the first time?

Also: horselady

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
lol yeah she's an idiot

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

DreamShipWrecked posted:

the other side of this has pretty much taken themselves out of the dating pool entirely and would think that OkC is some sort of feminist plot to devalue men

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

is it rude to message someone for contact info of the much more attractive friend in their pic?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

is it rude to message someone for contact info of the much more attractive friend in their pic?

Yeah I think so.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I think it would be rude not to!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

quote:

My self-summary
I dont care. I'm not even. I'm not here. Miserably bored and things. Too busy to even relationship. Mostly go away. 😆✌
This is stupid, you can't tell a thing about a person this way.
I love him. 💔
Like a mouthful of chocolate
Like the pull of a wave
It's a trill on my heart strings
I'm a girl ever brave

I like babies👶 I work with them and go to school about them. I have my own. Completely baby crazy tbh 💁 I like cleaning the house and making the foods. 🎨 no that's a lie. Like I like those things but I actually just like laying in bed. No that's not it I'm really manic and need to scrub down the entire house and paint a masterpiece. No I like go to school and I go to work and I sit on Pinterest and I think I'm going to start collecting pebbles to make massively intricate paths for the rest of my life
I知 really good at
Being emotionally overwhelming, texting way too much, being clingy, being jealous to a point of paranoia, cuddling. losing my temper and lashing out. I threw a cutting board full of knives across the room last time I was accused of cheating. I understand that's not an adult response. I'm not good at controlling my anger. I'm like a reckless beast. I made this a section of things that are terrible about me. 😆

Loved F Scott Fitzgerald this summer. 🍻💔

I don't watch much, I saw what was it- I heart Huckabee's, that was really good.
Game of thrones, Dr. Who.
I skip meals.
Music it's like bubblegum oldies, crystal castles, arctic monkeys, cake, Sinatra, whatever.
Coffee, paint, vegetables, kids, lots of affection, running shoes💐🎋🎀

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Ways to help my students improve themselves. What's for dinner. 🏫💄🎨

People are on all different wavelengths. I don't know how we're supposed to tune in to our soul mate but I'm positive staring into this phone screen is loving our generations frequency. It's like the interest is there and it's so intense but we're waiting for it to load. I don't appreciate the amount of white screen I'm feeding my universe.
There's this connection and sometimes it's awkward and sometimes it's comfortable but when it's ringing true there's no denying it. It's like when the world presents itself to you clearly and you suddenly recognize the obvious blocks in your life, you just have to let that go to be true to your inner bliss.
On a typical Friday night I am
On the beach with my family doing homework 🌊📚☀⛵⚓

You should message me if
You want to buy me a diamond. 💌

there's too much going on here to bold highlights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

there's too much going on here to bold highlights

It reads like one of those "can we make a profile complete nonsense and still get tons of pms" things

• Locked thread