Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Do It Once Right posted:

Ben Carson, self-diagnosed psychopath who decided to self-medicate with farty-juice and religion, is about to face his first real scandal:

Details of Stab-gate are still evolving as new sources of old audio from Carson come forward.

That's the worst non-scandal imaginable. It's literally impossible for people to recall events like that perfectly, those are exactly the sort of variations you'd expect from a real story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
The scandal is he's playing a game of telephone with himself

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

the scandal is American voters hate and flee from reality

prob other voters do too I just dunno

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

katlington posted:

Details of Stab-gate are still evolving as new sources of old audio from Carson come forward.
Lmao wtf .
[/quote]

It's like the gospel

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Third World Reggin posted:

he means paraphrasing and partial quotes

That's very articulate.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

people are retards and i hope this country burns

:bernin: specifically

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

people are retards and i hope this country burns

:bernin: specifically

you first

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

AfroLine posted:

you first

its already happening

merAch
Oct 16, 2004

Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous.
I went back to listen to the prayer breakfast speech one night and fell asleep. I don't remember what he said, it was just so calm and gentle, I couldn't help it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

merAch posted:

I went back to listen to the prayer breakfast speech one night and fell asleep. I don't remember what he said, it was just so calm and gentle, I couldn't help it.

He's gonna fuckin beat ISIS by lulling them to sleep and then we can just bomb them.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tatum Girlparts posted:

He's gonna fuckin beat ISIS by lulling them to sleep and then we can just bomb them.

He announced his "plan" oddly today. It's a half way no fly zone over a corner o f Syria

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Darth123123 posted:

He announced his "plan" oddly today. It's a half way no fly zone over a corner o f Syria

I don't think ISIS has an air force though.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
we may never know what really happened 50 years ago with Dr. Ben Carson and a knife but we do know the Bible is completely true and the Ark was real.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rakovsky maybe posted:

He was an inspirational figure with a goddamned movie about his life

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Humans Among Us posted:

Well did you look at Ben Carson in the debate?

Holy poo poo I just squirt bloody mary out of my nose and it STINGS

Also :laffo:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
ben "ol' stabberino" carson

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Ben is short for benzodiazepine.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

somebody tweet Trump to start calling him Benzo Carson

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Lord of Pie posted:

somebody tweet Trump to start calling him Benzo Carson

I have a feeling someone (possibly me) will do this now that you've mentioned it.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Ben Carson mused that Joseph (of Biblical fame) built the Pyramids to store grain

lol how the gently caress is this guy leading in polls posted:

At the 1998 commencement for Andrews University, a school associated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Carson also dismissed the notion that aliens were somehow involved in the construction of the pyramids.

“My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain,” Carson said. “Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, it would have to be something awfully big if you stop and think about it. And I don’t think it’d just disappear over the course of time to store that much grain.”

Ben Carson, ladies and gentlemen.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006
I'm beginning to wonder if Ben Carson is even really a doctor, or if he's just some lunatic who stumbled or bluffed his way into an operating room like Mr. Bean, and then successfully performed multiple surgeries by mere coincidence of his stabbing fetish.

Deep Hurting has issued a correction as of 01:28 on Nov 5, 2015

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I don't know religion. Who is Joe? Biden would've totally built them, but he wasn't alive.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Doctor Butts posted:

Ben Carson mused that Joseph (of Biblical fame) built the Pyramids to store grain

quote:

lol how the gently caress is this guy leading in polls posted:
At the 1998 commencement for Andrews University, a school associated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Carson also dismissed the notion that aliens were somehow involved in the construction of the pyramids.

“My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain,” Carson said. “Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, it would have to be something awfully big if you stop and think about it. And I don’t think it’d just disappear over the course of time to store that much grain.”

Ben Carson, ladies and gentlemen.

What is he even saying..?

I've been waiting in anticipation for days for a fresh juicy string of letters uttered by our friendly, mentally malnourished lobotomizer.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

He's saying that he thinks the grain silos that Joseph supposedly built would have to be really huge, and that they would probably last a long time. Basically saying that the pyramids are grain silos.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
That would explain why we found all those mummies and treasure in them.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Obv i recommend watching the vid from that article:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrqShRhxJBM&feature=youtu.be&t=3m45s

e sleep tight

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They count as having a Granary in every city.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Humans Among Us posted:

Obv i recommend watching the vid from that article:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrqShRhxJBM&feature=youtu.be&t=3m45s

e sleep tight

"We don't have to believe in these fanciful imaginary things, we have Gods word"

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Find cure for cancer? God willed it, just link yourself up to him

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer has issued a correction as of 02:18 on Jan 23, 2016

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ralp posted:

They count as having a Granary in every city.

:aaaaa: :vince:

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

Is there any evidence that Carson ever performed surgery? A photo of him in the operating room? Anything?

I'm pretty sure I've seen one, but honestly as time goes on, I'm starting to think he has a degenerative brain disease that robs him of reason and common sense, because drat.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

PT6A posted:

I'm pretty sure I've seen one, but honestly as time goes on, I'm starting to think he has a degenerative brain disease that robs him of reason and common sense, because drat.

That one was from 1998. Must have started early.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
the thing that robs him of reason and common sense is called "seventh-day adventism" hth

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."

Squalid posted:

That's the worst non-scandal imaginable. It's literally impossible for people to recall events like that perfectly, those are exactly the sort of variations you'd expect from a real story.

What about the fact that no one who knew him at the time believes the story, let alone be able to verify it.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/politics/ben-carson-2016-childhood-violence/index.html

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
benzo carson cut up/ or raped and killed a nigga in 92

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

This is completely hosed.

I heard people mumbling about it not really knowing the details, but seriously what the gently caress.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Ben "Rollin downhill cus it all steep" Carson will rap about the pyramids on his next album

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug
I feel like he going to sink his campaign not by scandal, but by saying something so mind-boggingly stupid that nobody can take him seriously anymore.

Something like 'gravity isn't real' or putting liberals in prison camps.

Or maybe he'll fall asleep during a debate.

• Locked thread