Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakus
Oct 21, 2000

SaffronKit posted:

Should you ever roll D. Kali/Satsuki/that other card you'll basically have all that work done already.
Yeah, I saved a ton of devilits and rolled both a DKali and Satsuki a few weeks back. Both were instantly max skilled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Xenochrist posted:

The food tie-in I've wanted NA to get forever is the 31 flavors dungeon...cmon gungho

Oh boy. The one dungeon that has a 100% chance of never ever doing so.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

trucutru posted:

Oh boy. The one dungeon that has a 100% chance of never ever doing so.

You think dragon ball z collab has less than 100% chance of not coming? :j:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

They should make more super evos like the mech dragons and the flower one. Gets newer players into the groove of awakening poo poo.

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the dub-rubylits Friday Dungeon! Got my phoenix evolved, and my Shiva awoken! Now I'm debating sacrificing my Ronia for the +225 plus eggs i've dumped on her. I have two other ronias I could level, so it wouldn't be a total loss

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Xenochrist posted:

Yeah, if EVA can come then DBZ too, specially since it causes people to roll like crazy.

Now, chibi maruko-chan or sazae-san, on the other hand would probably not have very good chances in the US.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

They should make more super evos like the mech dragons and the flower one. Gets newer players into the groove of awakening poo poo.

And evolve five single-malt dragons into some lovely blended one? FFS!

trucutru fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 6, 2015

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Xenochrist posted:

Don't know about DBZ, but the Attack on Titan collab was recently updated on PDX with some English translations...

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer

trucutru posted:

They already have a dragon named Lagavulin so this is a missed opportunity.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Randy Mythbuster posted:

They already have a dragon named Lagavulin so this is a missed opportunity.

I don't follow. The standard Lagavulin is single malt. And so are Bowmore, Caol lla and the others.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
Finally managed to finish Hera challenge.
Had Urd bound for 10, got the fat dragon, and managed to trigger Hera-So's 6 combo thing all in the successful run too, and on previous attempts, each of those individually have hosed me over. Oh, and forgetting to activate DIza too of course. Like, 3 times no less.

Next roadblock is no dupe 1 shot.
I'm a bit weird about having asymmetrical leads though, even when it makes sense. I'll be glad when GH bring the "no dupes rule means gently caress-all" change to US.

Talking of the 1-shot - I got 3 blue jewels in a row before I realised that what was up, and that you could re-enter to (maybe) get different ones. I now have 5 blue that I don't really need, but need 5 dark. I dread to think how many Sandyphone runs I'll be doing tomorrow.

Aha, I remembered that A Karin uses blue balls, but forgot it wasn't 2.5, but got 1 skillup anyway. Cool I guess

Yermaw Zahoor fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Nov 6, 2015

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

trucutru posted:

I don't follow. The standard Lagavulin is single malt. And so are Bowmore, Caol lla and the others.

New Suntory Dragon

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
lego dragons
kpop idol dragons
cured meat dragons
dictator dragons
panzer dragons

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
Woot, finally got Awoken Yomi evolved. Time to only use her as a sub for her 3 move time awakenings and active.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

HoneyBoy posted:

lego dragons

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

Grimey Drawer

HoneyBoy posted:

cured meat dragons

Charcuterie, Ancient King of Flavor

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
C10: Surprisingly easy with awoken Yomi.

Athena: Activate Z8, activate Pandora
Hera Is: Instant kill, very low hp (2.6m)
Pys: Delay with batman, mass attack at least once witth 2 elements. Pick them off one by one then stall for batman.
Parvati: Delay and murder. Activate Z8 before killing or activate pandora and store hearts/darks.
A. Shiva: Laugh at his preempts and murder with the board you set up.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Don't fuck with the Rabbi!
I give up on the Friday dungeon, I get to the last boss and I get none of the colors I am looking for (Blue in this case) after using my stockpile I saved from the other stages.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Sirbloody posted:

I give up on the Friday dungeon, I get to the last boss and I get none of the colors I am looking for (Blue in this case) after using my stockpile I saved from the other stages.

Are you using a resolve team? If so you just need to focus down whichever dublits are synched to hit on the same turn. So long as only one thing is hitting you per turn and you can heal up past your resolve threshold, you should be able to beat it easily. I had to use a resolve team my first couple of times through and it's a bit frustrating till you get the hang of it.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

SaffronKit posted:

Are you using a resolve team? If so you just need to focus down whichever dublits are synched to hit on the same turn. So long as only one thing is hitting you per turn and you can heal up past your resolve threshold, you should be able to beat it easily. I had to use a resolve team my first couple of times through and it's a bit frustrating till you get the hang of it.

I have been but always on the last boss I get color screwed and can't bring one of the guys down to stack the attack times.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Sirbloody posted:

What all leaders do you have to work with? The easiest way to smash that dungeon is to just pair up with a leader than can go right through their defense. Athena is an easy one, Shiva can work too, lots of other options depending on what you have.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

What all leaders do you have to work with? The easiest way to smash that dungeon is to just pair up with a leader than can go right through their defense. Athena is an easy one, Shiva can work too, lots of other options depending on what you have.

I just started this game 2 days ago and I have been using a Blue Ogre for my resolve team, other than that I have a GZL but I cannot make a full team with him just yet. I am rank 19 right now.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

I dread to think how many Sandyphone runs I'll be doing tomorrow.

Sandy's tomorrow? Cool, I need me some Sandalphones and some dark jewels.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*

Sirbloody posted:

I just started this game 2 days ago and I have been using a Blue Ogre for my resolve team, other than that I have a GZL but I cannot make a full team with him just yet. I am rank 19 right now.

Hmm, if you can just make a team with just GZL and then get a hypermaxed Verdandi friend or something, you should be able to pierce their defense with a Green prong.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

trucutru posted:

Nah, use all 5 whiskey dragons to evo some sort of drunken master Decended boss. Or Gentleman Odin.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Mischalaniouse posted:

Hmm, if you can just make a team with just GZL and then get a hypermaxed Verdandi friend or something, you should be able to pierce their defense with a Green prong.

That's not going to be enough HP to take a hit to be able to activate GZLs leader skill.

Just ignore Friday this week and rerun some dungeons to rank up a little. Friday happens every week.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Reset twice on One Shot 4 hoping for a Red Present Egg. gently caress it. I might just go with whatever I get next.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Mischalaniouse posted:

Yeah, only reason I was trying to do the dungeon today was getting Green Dubs (only managed to get 1).

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

GoodBee posted:

That's not going to be enough HP to take a hit to be able to activate GZLs leader skill.

Just ignore Friday this week and rerun some dungeons to rank up a little. Friday happens every week.

Athena would work a lot better for that and he could almost certainly take 1 hit from a dub. But that wouldn't save him if he got synced dubs still. Might still be less tedious than running a resolve team though.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Depending on how much patience you have, if you can find someone with [url="https://"http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=11132"]R/D Shiva[/url] and can wait out 15-22 turns you can blast through friday dungeon. I don't think Dubs turn up on floor one do they?

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Pierson posted:

Depending on how much patience you have, if you can find someone with [url="https://"http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=11132"]R/D Shiva[/url] and can wait out 15-22 turns you can blast through friday dungeon. I don't think Dubs turn up on floor one do they?

Mythdub can invade. But aside from that it's really hard to stall on that dungeon because the regular lits have around 300 HP.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Sirbloody posted:

Yeah, only reason I was trying to do the dungeon today was getting Green Dubs (only managed to get 1).

Then don't worry about it too much. They're nice to have, but not super neccesary. Just play and rank up some getting a feel for the game. Remember it's a marathon, not a sprint!

raej
Sep 25, 2003

"Being drunk is the worst feeling of all. Except for all those other feelings."

:getin:

(I have another Ult Ronia with 40+ eggs. This one isn't max skilled, and since she's like 3/150 I'm giving up on her)

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

Pierson posted:

Haha Shiva used to be the only way to do the Wednesday and Friday dungeons. Dubmyths absolutely can invade wave 1, I've had it happen to me. I specifically rolled an alt for infinite Shiva.

Alternatively, you can lead with a snowglobe dragon for the 2x HP/RCV and find a friend with an HP multiplier for the same color. You're going to be plinking for 1 damage anyway so just crank your HP.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

HoneyBoy posted:

dictator dragons

just wanted to expel the jews dragon, hitler

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Give Cerberus 5^5 alts based on combining doggies.

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

Grimey Drawer

dragon enthusiast posted:

just wanted to expel the jews dragon, hitler

His active skill, Did nothing wrong, turns all orbs on the board to yellow and blue even though he's a dark/red mon

edit:

He only comes in chibi style

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

FrickenMoron posted:

C10: Surprisingly easy with awoken Yomi.

Athena: Activate Z8, activate Pandora
Hera Is: Instant kill, very low hp (2.6m)
Pys: Delay with batman, mass attack at least once witth 2 elements. Pick them off one by one then stall for batman.
Parvati: Delay and murder. Activate Z8 before killing or activate pandora and store hearts/darks.
A. Shiva: Laugh at his preempts and murder with the board you set up.

drat, you beat it before me. But check out my sweet Bastet clear:

Not the hardest c10 I've ever done.

Waldean
Apr 27, 2005
Shiva dog clears:

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Turns out I had everything to make this:

So yeah. I guess I can build a team with all the Red prongs and red orb generators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Kortel posted:

Turns out I had everything to make this:

So yeah. I guess I can build a team with all the Red prongs and red orb generators.

Congrats friend! Honestly I'm kind of jealous, I'd love to get my hands on a Shiva eventually.

• Locked thread