Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He just morphed into the Triple H of programming and it's epic.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

He just morphed into the Triple H of programming and it's epic.

he can spray out liquid of his mouth whenever h feels like it, but it's actually thermal paste for your CPU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They should steal Mary from Gamespot full time so it seems like there's someone who actually likes playing games on the GB team.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Isn't that dan rykert

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well they need someone who likes it but isn't another simple minded child, is what I meant.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Yeah true
gangbeasts still looks alright but seems like it's been in early access for a long time

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

is this a joke??? asking for a mate

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sex Tragedy posted:

is this a joke??? asking for a mate

Drew is a homosexual.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I'm surprised alexis plays witcher but then again I don't know much about his taste in games.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Wormskull posted:

Drew is a homosexual.

win

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm surprised anyone seemingly in their right mind plays witcher but, hell, different strokes I guess.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

twisty taught me how to make BBQ sauce in 2011.

lmap

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

hold up is drew really gay?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Definitely

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy mother of gently caress.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

tumor looking batty posted:

hold up is drew really gay?

Yeah asking for uhhh...a friend

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

24 hours in the lang zone

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

that guys cool

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Well they need someone who likes it but isn't another simple minded child, is what I meant.

It was great when she played duck game with Dan, Drew and Jeff.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

24 hours in the lang zone

Indie platformers ftw

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao same

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mary can also like games too much. she was way too into evolve on the quicklook even though the game was obviously massive aids turds

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

mary can also like games too much. she was way too into evolve on the quicklook even though the game was obviously massive aids turds

No one in the whole office likes any good games so it was just nice to see someone who cared about how to actually play the game, sort of like Austin except he's still rear end at most games he plays.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
drew is the best and I am very glad to have him on team homosexual

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Like even Brad who would have everyone believe he's all about competitive gaming and all the other guys who liked Quake 3, when Rorie and the Tested guys and whatever ask about strafe jumping it turns out Brad and Jeff and Ryan spent years of time thinking of strafe jumping as "that exploiting poo poo" and never learned to do it and all but told whoever they were they were assholes for thinking about it. Or that they just never understood why you time items. And across the board they all seem to think UT is the better game to play competitively. So you have to take a little Fail AIDS with your Win AIDS sometimes.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
does drew still practice archery because he shot a love arrow through my heart

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

me, when my friends can't decide which giant bomb video to put on

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Yeah true
gangbeasts still looks alright but seems like it's been in early access for a long time

masterpieces take time

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Another example of S-Rank GB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQqdjZ7xadY&t=240s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Hahahaha

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lang doing sit-ups and getting monked

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

where is the lang stream? i havent watched all day on account of being at the Gym.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Lang but I'm busy watching wrestling. Soz.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

where is the lang stream? i havent watched all day on account of being at the Gym.

he isnt saying much and hes playing until dawn which i just watched the east coast guys play a couple weeks ago so its not v interesting for me

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

When they put it back in the box

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
Jeff's favorite parts of Fallout 4 are cleaning up old scrap and playing the fallout version of donkey kong

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

'Tis because Fallout 4 is purestrain fail AIDS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hearing how excited Brad and Dan were to see Jeff scrap a oven made me throw up.