Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Thank you, Cam. I think you've proven yourself worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize next year. :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Huh, had it in my head he spelled it the other way.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Thaddius the Large posted:

News:

Jeff Fischer on the Bridgewater hit, "not the first quarterback to get hit going into a slide".

Views:

gently caress Jeff Fischer and Greg Williams with a rusty saw, this is the most mad I've been about football in a long time since I was just starting to care again.

Exact same here. I had calmed down, but now I'm pissed all over again after the seeing bits of the press conference. gently caress that whole team.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Thaddius the Large posted:

News:

Jeff Fischer on the Bridgewater hit, "not the first quarterback to get hit going into a slide".

Views:

gently caress Jeff Fischer and Greg Williams with a rusty saw, this is the most mad I've been about football in a long time since I was just starting to care again.

I remember when Jeff Fisher was called "classy" back when his Titans were feuding with my Ravens. My how things have changed! :D

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Has Zimmer commented on the Bridgewater hit?

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Greg Williams is a turd and has a weird hard-on for targeting the Vikings.

"Did you feel that was a cheap shot on Bridgewater"

Z - Yes. There is some history there with that...that defensive coordinator over there.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

wtf was that Cam and Carolina?

Cam makes 1 or 2 more wide open, easy throws, the Panthers score 40+.

I'm not too upset at the defense. Outside of one drive, the Packers scoring was basically big plays. Whatever, they happen.

Cam has got to make that throw to Olsen. Cam has go to make those easy throws. Not everything can be easy. Either that or Shula changes the offense so that it doesn't require stick throws on third and long.

Either way, 8-0. Home field looking likely, barring a second half collapse.

Good game Devin.

Let's go the Panthers bitch.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
this is my reaction to the packers game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK4M

hm i can't just link it to the part where he yells

skip to 7 seconds in

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Jets barely managed to beat the lowly Jaguars. Cromartie is done. He's always been one to lean on his athleticism and that's degraded too much at this point. Now he's just a bad soft corner. He can't make plays on the ball, can't cover, and absolutely can't tackle. Marcus Williams can at least do one of those things well so I'd prefer he be starting opposite Revis at this point.

Mangold started the game but was out pretty quickly. I hope he's able to play on Thursday because this line's run blocking is dog-poo poo without him and Colon. Ivory has to break 3 tackles just to make it to the line of scrimmage. Nick Folk hurt himself during pre-game warm-ups, but Quigley did a pretty good job playing in his place as well as his usual punting duties.

Bowles apparently doesn't understand how timeouts work, or that 1 minute is plenty of time for a scoring drive. He went ultraconservative with 2 minutes left in the half. 3 straight runs, when the run game was literally averaging 1 yard per carry. The Jaguars took advantage and put up 7 points on the board before half time. Cro was the one who hosed up on the coverage, but Bowles deserves 100% of the blame. Bowles gave the Jaguars the drive by refusing to even attempt to score with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts left on both sides.

Zac Stacy is no longer returning kicks so I'll stop calling for the Special Teams coordinator's head. Marshall and Decker own, as they have all season. Kenbrell Thompkins also had a pretty good game.

Overall Bowles needs to get his head out of his rear end, the offensive line needs to get healthy and Cromartie needs to get the gently caress off this team at the end of the year. I liked Cromartie when he was with the Jets years ago but he is just incredibly bad now.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Panthers bitch.

Hopefully soon Mario Addison and dwan edwards will be back in the rotation full time.

The schedule gets a little easier here, meaning by the time it gets tougher in the final weeks we should have johnson back off IR and a full offensive line.

The run game is hurting missing norwell and the run and pass defense is hurting with out Johnson. It hasnt been pretty but the team has been good enough to go 3 and 0 accross 3 weeks i thought in preseason was going to 0 and 3 easily.

Hard to figure the team will get better as the schedule gets easier and they're still undefeated.

Titans, redskins and cowboys looks a lot better than seattle, Indianapolis and Green bay did.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TubeStank posted:

this is my reaction to the packers game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK4M

hm i can't just link it to the part where he yells

skip to 7 seconds in

This but the whole clip.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Raiders defensive backs are garbage except for a man who is older than time itself.

Derek Carr owns and is lowkey elite.

Aldon Smith jumping on the ankle of a man who used his fame to get away with rape is :laffo:

gently caress off bitch. You suck and so does your posting

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Panthers bitch.

Hopefully soon Mario Addison and dwan edwards will be back in the rotation full time.

The schedule gets a little easier here, meaning by the time it gets tougher in the final weeks we should have johnson back off IR and a full offensive line.

The run game is hurting missing norwell and the run and pass defense is hurting with out Johnson. It hasnt been pretty but the team has been good enough to go 3 and 0 accross 3 weeks i thought in preseason was going to 0 and 3 easily.

Hard to figure the team will get better as the schedule gets easier and they're still undefeated.

Titans, redskins and cowboys looks a lot better than seattle, Indianapolis and Green bay did.

We're going to loving lose to Dallas and you know it.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Hijo de helmsly is a fine poster and also human being

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

which part did you take issue with?

because the raiders defensive secondary DOES suck except Woodson

Derek Carr IS great and lowkey elite

and, finally, a man who got away with sexual assault twice just because he's famous getting hurt is always comedy gold

Blitz7x posted:

:hf:

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Nah, he started the season a Bills fan and jumped on the Raiders bandwagon bc he's a puto

I will cop to that

cuz the Raiders own and i'm sticking with them even if they're junk from this point on

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Nov 9, 2015

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Blitz7x posted:

Nah, he started the season a Bills fan and jumped on the Raiders bandwagon bc he's a puto

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
also surprise!!! jacoby jones sucked today. because the returner aint the issue, it's the god awful return blocking. cut his rear end and bring back dri acher. rectify this error.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I forgot that Chris Kluwe existed but he decided to chime into a Deadspin article to defend the hit on Teddy.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Raiders... Bandwagon..? Any one who roots for the Raiders owns

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

lol umad

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
according to Schefter ben has a mid foot sprain and is only going to miss a few weeks. another bullet dodged it seems

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Yeah it makes me nervous, but with Norman playing so well this year Im less scared of Dez and their defense hasnt exactly been stellar this year. Mind you Romo will be back by then and their offensive line is still tough.

Romo is due what week 12? The week we play them.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Actually it's very OK to want roethlisberger to get hurt.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Bip Roberts posted:

I forgot that Chris Kluwe existed but he decided to chime into a Deadspin article to defend the hit on Teddy.

Chris Kluwe shits on Vikings, what a surprise. Did he call Zimmer a chode gobbler? What a poet.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Steelers are going to play it safe this time and Ben is gonna come back against the Bengals, again

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Roasted Donut posted:

according to Schefter ben has a mid foot sprain and is only going to miss a few weeks. another bullet dodged it seems

You're welcome, jets

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Dear Oakland:

Tease.

Dear Ben:

You're first game back will be against us. It is ordained.

Gorelab
Dec 26, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

If we beat the Packers I think we should be able to win against the Cowboys. Here's hoping at least!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
God loving dammit Raiders. You had one job. One job. And you failed.

This has been the worst loving day of my life.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

God loving dammit Raiders. You had one job. One job. And you failed.

This has been the worst loving day of my life.

Panic much?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

current fish status: squished

also dammit jags why did you not beat the jets

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Raiders offense is good, special teams isn't great, and defense is garbage but we still have a chance at a wild card if we win the games we are supposed to win. Ben's injury may help the Raiders a lot if he is out longer than next week + the bye.

On the bright side Williams not scoring that touch down at the end of the game won me $100 since the Raiders covered.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud posted:

*every completion by a WR I should have said, but yeah lol brent grimes single-handedly lost us the game

I mean, the Bills had two 100 yard rushers as well...

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

BlindSite posted:

Panthers bitch.

I cannot loving BELIEVE I'm going to get to watch my team play on Thanksgiving like it's 1948 or something

E: Quick check in: Panthers, Bitch

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Cavauro posted:

The Steelers are going to play it safe this time and Ben is gonna come back against the Bengals, again
He loving better be back for the Bengals.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fsif posted:

I mean, the Bills had two 100 yard rushers as well...

"what if we just run away from suh?" -buffalo OC this week

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
WHOA THERE MOTHERFUCKER

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

I don't know what to think of the Bills. Were they playing well or have the Dolphins reverted to bad? Because I'm thinking more the latter.

We had some super terrible offensive play calls tossing to McCoy behind the line to get tackled for a loss. And we did it multiple times even when it never worked. Running wideouts also almost never worked yet we kept trying it. When he did throw, Taylor was doing great, but we had so few of those. I realize we have some injured WR's but I figured we could have done more with that.

Lots of penalties again. I still think I'd rather have Schwartz running the defense. They're making stops only because of the players we got, not the scheme.

We won but as usual it wasn't the kind of win where we're up 16 points with 3 minutes left and I feel the win is secured. Ugh, Bills kill me.

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
Falcons gutless frauds, Dan Quinn as weak minded as Mike Smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Spoeank posted:

WHOA THERE MOTHERFUCKER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjDeRBwO_7U