Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I'm more pissed about the 9ers winning than I am about the Raiders losing. Though it is slightly funny that as soon as they got rid of their starting qb the 9ers started to look like an actual football team for the first time this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Blaine Gabbert won a game, as a starting QB, in tyool 2015. Let this resonate with you.

The Falcons are terrible.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Bucs bad water wet see you next week

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I hope someone puts a bounty on Greg Williams

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Santheb posted:

Blaine Gabbert won a game, as a starting QB, in tyool 2015. Let this resonate with you.

The Falcons are terrible.

Remember the glory days of a few weeks ago when the Falcons were 5-0 and people seriously thought they weren't frauds?

Then the universe righted itself and made them lose to the Saints.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
Come back to the NFC West, Falcons

we've missed you~

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Skwirl posted:

I'm more pissed about the 9ers winning than I am about the Raiders losing. Though it is slightly funny that as soon as they got rid of their starting qb the 9ers started to look like an actual football team for the first time this season.

Today really was perfect. gently caress the Raiders, go Niners.

:hfive:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

TubeStank posted:

this is my reaction to the packers game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK4M

hm i can't just link it to the part where he yells

skip to 7 seconds in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Gabbert looked okay except for that second interception, and his baseline competent quarterback play allowed the defense to carry the game.

what the gently caress

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
So Detroit is probably getting the first pick in the draft this year :toot:

That, combined with the current media narrative, will probably cause them to pick a QB :suicide:

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

The Bengals have become more powerful :getin:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

alright seriously rotoworld writer, who are you

quote:

Blaine Gabbert completed 15-of-25 passes for 185 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions in the 49ers' Week 9 upset of Atlanta.

The Fraudulent Falcons' last four games consist of a loss to the 49ers, a loss to the Bucs, a three-point win over the Titans, and a loss to the Saints. The Niners entered this game having not scored a touchdown in their last eight quarters. Gabbert ended the streak with a pair of short TD connections to Garrett Celek in the first half. Gabbert's third-quarter interception occurred when Jerome Simpson let a pass bounce off his hand and into the arms of Falcons CB Phillip Adams. Gabbert briefly exited for concussion testing in the second half, but returned after a Colin Kaepernick pass clanged off the hands of 49ers TE Vance McDonald. Gabbert threw his second pick to Falcons rookie DE Vic Beasley in the fourth quarter. All in all, it was a solid and steady showing from Gabbert. It remains to be seen which quarterback will get the start when San Francisco emerges from its Week 10 bye.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Exact same here. I had calmed down, but now I'm pissed all over again after the seeing bits of the press conference. gently caress that whole team.

Pretty much this. A couple hours after the game I told my wife this is about as angry as I could be about a win to put the Vikings into a tie for division lead mid-season. Greg Williams is human garbage, and I'm happy that Zimmer was appropriately pissed off and gave Fisher the cold shoulder after the game.

Gorelab
Dec 26, 2006

Yessss. The entire NFC South except the Panthers lost and the Colts beat the Broncos. It's all coming together!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Thank you Colts

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Also Talib is mind numbingly stupid.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

So Talib is a jerk.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol the Falcons lost to the 49ers

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
A day can never be perfect. gently caress you Denver

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I Own Soulz posted:

I don't know what to think of the Bills. Were they playing well or have the Dolphins reverted to bad? Because I'm thinking more the latter.

We had some super terrible offensive play calls tossing to McCoy behind the line to get tackled for a loss. And we did it multiple times even when it never worked. Running wideouts also almost never worked yet we kept trying it. When he did throw, Taylor was doing great, but we had so few of those. I realize we have some injured WR's but I figured we could have done more with that.

Lots of penalties again. I still think I'd rather have Schwartz running the defense. They're making stops only because of the players we got, not the scheme.

We won but as usual it wasn't the kind of win where we're up 16 points with 3 minutes left and I feel the win is secured. Ugh, Bills kill me.

The Bills are a decent, flawed team that played a dumb team who already hired their HC

basically you need to be better than the big ben-less steelers and the raiders and you'll be in the WC

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
That was some primo autosodomy by the Broncos lol

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Talib has to be suspended for trying to we gouge a player's eye out after he play, right?

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

Hahahaa

The Fraudulent Falcons

It's.. beautiful

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

now there has to be an official tff fraudometer

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Metapod posted:

A day can never be perfect. gently caress you Denver

We can still win this division. I believe, dammit.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
closing GDTs is some serious loser bullshit :colbert:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Never mind someone linked it already

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Vikings slip into 1st in the NFC North

blue shells are so lame

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
https://twitter.com/barleyhop/status/663514666996473856

Hm. Wonder how Elway will help his dirty team avoid penalties after this game.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Never mind someone linked it already

I started to link this immediately

this video is important

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

broncos status: fraudulent

Parmesan Basil posted:

https://twitter.com/barleyhop/status/663514666996473856

Hm. Wonder how Elway will help his dirty team avoid penalties after this game.

it's cool being the heel. i hope they buy cigarettes and booze for little kids during their off time

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

old dog child posted:

it's cool being the heel. i hope they buy cigarettes and booze for little kids during their off time

lol you can't be both a heel and a loser. Your just a loser.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

IcePhoenix posted:

I hope someone puts a bounty on Greg Williams

gently caress that guy.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Bip Roberts posted:

well yeah the pats are the only winners in the league right now. there's only one super bowl a year :ssh:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Nice quinn for gabbert today. Good to see the 49ers back to their #quinning ways

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Bip Roberts posted:

tell that to The Miz

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
gently caress Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams but Rodney Harrison talking about people being dirty on the pregame show just now was :laffo:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

how quickly are games put up on Gamepass? I'm considering just doing the free 1 week trial to watch the bills-phins game then cancelling it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Nail Rat posted:

gently caress Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams but Rodney Harrison talking about people being dirty on the pregame show just now was :laffo:

Game recognizes game.

• Locked thread