Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Paragraphs and paragraphs of what a legend Shamrock finds himself to be and then a 90 degrees rotated video of him hitting pads in what appears to be slow motion but isn't. The Shamrock brand is strong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

"I'm sorry your baby died. I was trying my best with CPR but I have two broken hands and a collapsed lung myself. I pushed hard for the people. Just know that your baby was the fire...baby...ofthenight."

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

"I'm sorry your baby died. I was trying my best with CPR but I have two broken hands and a collapsed lung myself. I pushed hard for the people. Just know that your baby was the fire...baby...ofthenight."

lmao

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

All my dreams are physically coming true.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Captain Log posted:

What the hell? Do volunteer firefighters actually help like that?

tito is so dumb he thought a training exercise was real life

mewse
May 2, 2006

attackmole posted:

tito is so dumb he thought a training exercise was real life

He saved a baby dude, show some respect

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew

54 seconds :smuggo:

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

mewse posted:

He saved a baby dude, show some respect

I'm imagining Tito stumbling through doing CPR on a baby and putting out a fake fire with only honest enthusiasm like when they give a dying 8 year old a Batman costume and have them fight fake crime through a city and I like the mental picture too much, sorry.

mewse
May 2, 2006

After performing life saving CPR on what he'd been assured is a real baby, Tito poses for photos with the firefighters and hands out caps and t-shirts to thank them for letting him participate in the very real house fire. What he doesn't do is stop and wonder why the baby he just performed CPR on has not started breathing yet

mewse
May 2, 2006

The simulated baby is whisked away behind one of the fire trucks in case Tito notices it and starts asking too many questions. The firefighters posing for pictures slap him on the back and say "You're a hero, Tito! That baby is going to live a long and healthy life because of you!". The firefighters behind the truck start zipping up the baby into what looks uncomfortably like an infant-sized body bag.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

He lost the fight, suffering a catastrophic injury in the process.

My nope was clearly in reply to your assertion that he didn't win the first fight when he did, as well as the low blows being mostly faked (JT reckons only 1 of them was actually low, the rest were stalling tactics for Lashley to regain his cardio that he lost) Don't be smug in bad faith.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

I am the two men recoiling in horror in the background mirror

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

origami posted:

i see fedor's opponent has been finalised

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Marching Powder posted:

i see fedor's opponent has been finalised

when he rematches bigfoot, fedor will be prepared for his witchcraft

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
coker is a genius

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

origami posted:

why is Fedor dressed like a member of the imperial court?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

coconono posted:

why is Fedor dressed like a member of the imperial court?

It wouldn't make sense for the Last Emperor to not have imperial garb.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

coker is a genius

I'd love to back to 1998 and tell people that 17 years from now the largest mma organizations will have Shamrock, Gracie, Henderson and Belfort as headliners.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
Kron Gracie is apparently fighting Kid Yamamoto's nephew at Rizin.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Droopy Goines posted:

Kron Gracie is apparently fighting Kid Yamamoto's nephew at Rizin.

Huh, considering he's an 0-0 teenager I thought they'd give Literally A Kid Yamamoto some hapless hypercan. I thought this card was going to be an unwatchable disaster but actually it's shaping up to be laughs all round.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

On a scale of 1-10, just how dead will Lei'D Tapa be after her fight against Gabi Garcia?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Testekill posted:

On a scale of 1-10, just how dead will Lei'D Tapa be after her fight against Gabi Garcia?

Well Gabi Garcia at age 29 is the IBJJF Hall of Fame and Lei'D Tapa is a pro wrestler who was cut from WWE developmental.

So she's about an 11.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Testekill posted:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Resisting...urge to make...transphobic Austin Powers joke...

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
She went and got ripped

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Lid posted:

She went and got ripped

More like she stopped juicing for a few months.

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
I hope one day Gabi comes clean about her steroid use so someone can ask her the obvious question: why? She's already big woman who would have a strength advantage over any of the women she competes against. What's the point? Is it just cheating for cheating's sake? Does she compete in bodybuilding on the side?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

afatwhiteloaf posted:

I hope one day Gabi comes clean about her steroid use so someone can ask her the obvious question: why? She's already big woman who would have a strength advantage over any of the women she competes against. What's the point? Is it just cheating for cheating's sake? Does she compete in bodybuilding on the side?

The answer is she's brazilian and just competing locally on a level playing field.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

afatwhiteloaf posted:

Remember that there are reasons other than "Get Bigger" to take steroids.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

CommonShore posted:

Remember that there are reasons other than "Get Bigger" to take steroids.

She's also so big that she may only be able to make weight in the open division anyway, so she might as well be as big as possible.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
She looks surprising good un-juiced. Is there a competition she is going into that requires her to be clean?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Captain Log posted:

She looks surprising good un-juiced. Is there a competition she is going into that requires her to be clean?

The IBJJF started testing competitors last year, I believe.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Captain Log posted:

On what planet does seeing a six pack make you assume that a woman who has spent her entire life looking like a soviet experiment has stopped juicing?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

On what planet does seeing a six pack make you assume that a woman who has spent her entire life looking like a soviet experiment has stopped juicing?

When anyone male or female does the Hulk -> Bruce Banner transformation my gut tells me there might be a cessation of steroids

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

mewse posted:

When anyone male or female does the Hulk -> Bruce Banner transformation my gut tells me there might be a cessation of steroids

this isn't how steroids work

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

it may well be that she's stopped steroids but when i see massive, improbable body transformations in any direction i don't think 'no steroids here'

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Rizin production values lookin good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Kron's striking looking potentially better than usual there