Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Can't believe I never thought of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Staryberry posted:

A nearby high school thought it would be hilarious to put goats on the roof of the high school. They wanted the goats to be safe, so they put leashes on them and tied them to the roof. Unfortunately, the goats were too close to the edge of the building, and by the time kids started showing up to school, there were dead goats hanging from the eaves. :(

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Skier hits a trench and cartwheels 1,600 feet down a mountain in under a minute. That's almost half a kilometre.

Good news, he was wearing a mic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvQxVE32BQo

Reminds me of this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYR67k_gIQY

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

All we did was hand out marbles before the graduation ceremony. When you shook the principal's hand during the ceremony, you pressed your marble into his hand. Eventually he had to pause so he could get rid of all these stupid marbles he was holding. SO EDGY.

I remember being a part of that at mine (in the sense that somebody stuffed a marble in my hand and told me to pass it off during the handshake).

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Bushmaori posted:

It must have if he went there.

My post clearly said it wasn't my school but a different one in county.

Also, I'm a legit cripple. So I guess the Schadenfreude is that you're a douchebag.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Why do pranks on your own school?

We snuck one ton of chalk powder up the hill overlooking the rival school and made our school's initials in giant letters

The schadenfreude was that we got caught by one homeowner doing it, and convinced them we were actually from our rival school. The next day he was so pissed, he went up there with a leafblower... but we had wet the chalk down so all he did was give the letters a cool looking flare effect

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Someone at our school planted a tree in cement in the middle of the baseball field overnight for the senior prank. There was a baseball championship the next day and they had to excavate it immediately. Someone else ran into the cafeteria in his underwear and a mask, opened a box full of helium filled condoms and ran back out. The dean of students spent the next hour on a ladder popping them. I also heard about someone releasing crickets into the new library but I don't know if that one was confirmed or just a classic rumor.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
You could always buy 20 thousand ladybugs or so and unleash them near the vents. It's an easy, low-cost, and environment-friendly prank!

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
We drove around town stealing street signs that were teachers names and then sunk a pole in the ground so they could all be pointing towards the toilet. You kids have no class or imagination.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Choco1980 posted:

My post clearly said it wasn't my school but a different one in county.

Also, I'm a legit cripple. So I guess the Schadenfreude is that you're a douchebag.

Sorry, that was a total cockface move on my part. Joke both not funny and offensive, that's a twofer.

Content:

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

Wow, didn't realize GTA physics were so true to life.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Data Graham posted:

I graduated in June 1994, the week when the big news was OJ Simpson's car chase. Everybody in my class wrote FREE OJ and SAVE OJ on their mortarboards :thumbsup:

Well? did it work?

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Here it is. The only time a dude has gone to the hospital with a huge stick in his rectum and not lied when he said it wasn't intentional.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Birb Katter posted:

We drove around town stealing street signs that were teachers names and then sunk a pole in the ground so they could all be pointing towards the toilet. You kids have no class or imagination.

Most of the stuff on the last couple pages has been stdh.txt including yours, so I wouldn't worry about it too much, Grandpa.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Watching this gif as an adult and knowing how hangings worked. Wouldn't that amount of rope pretty much have popped her head off?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

veedubfreak posted:

Watching this gif as an adult and knowing how hangings worked. Wouldn't that amount of rope pretty much have popped her head off?

Yeah didn't one of Saddam's sons' head pop off with a much shorter length of rope?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Weatherman posted:

Most of the stuff on the last couple pages has been stdh.txt including yours, so I wouldn't worry about it too much, Grandpa.

Our high school's most famous alumnus was Mitch Hedberg. He died in 2005 so the senior class replaced all the pictures in the "Student of the Month" displays with his. Good tribute

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

dpbjinc posted:

You could always buy 20 thousand ladybugs or so and unleash them near the vents. It's an easy, low-cost, and environment-friendly prank!

20 thousand ladybugs on 20 thousand very tiny leashes :3:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
STFU about the stupid pranks already.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

mobby_6kl posted:

STFU about the stupid pranks already.

Hold on, I've got one more uninteresting high school anecdote

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ElGroucho posted:

Hold on, I've got one more uninteresting high school anecdote
*shakes cheeto dust out of the neckbeard* Did you know that poking a hole in a raw egg and hiding it in a class can be a nice way to prank a class?

betterinsodapop
Apr 4, 2004

64:3
Schadenfreude at the Nürburgring:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVVsmlP8VJM

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Holy poo poo that Veloster(?) at 6:02.

:stare:

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

That crash at 6:05... :stonk:

Not every day you make a car frontflip that hard on ground that relatively flat.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Forums freude for anyone that reads nearly any drat thread in D&D.

Smoothrich got hit with the 100K hour probation.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=157766

Not that he won't be back, but gently caress it.

betterinsodapop
Apr 4, 2004

64:3
Yup, that big crash after the 6 minute mark is the best one. Great flying crash, crazy car cartwheels, and fantastic commentary. "Faaahhkin 'ell!!! Jaysus Chroist!"

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

:stonk:

Sorry. I just can't let that one go by without comment. Holy poo poo.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Railing Kill posted:

it was supposed to be James Earl Jones.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Railing Kill posted:

Can you explain what's happening there? I can't see text on stamps on my tiny phone screen :(

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Nitrox posted:

Can you explain what's happening there? I can't see text on stamps on my tiny phone screen :(

James Earl Ray is the man who assassinated Martin Luther King Jr

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Megane RS

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Thanks. :)

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Rysithusiku posted:

Also, my dad claims that in his year all the auto shop students came together one morning to disassemble the principals car, carry it piece by piece to the roof of the gym, and (sort of) reassemble it there. They were short of time, so they didn't actually finish reassembling it up top, but it LOOKED like they did. Also, several small but important parts may have gone missing.

edit: during a normal school day.

Back in the deep dark days of 1995, my friends and I picked up a teachers car and high-centered it on top of a snowbank during lunchtime. It was a little white hatchback, I don't remember the make and model. All four wheels were off the ground. I still feel bad when I remember his expression as I rode the bus past him. He had a desperate look in his eyes that said both, "How do I fix this?" and "Why me?"

I don't remember what our justification was for doing it.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

ayn rand hand job posted:

it was supposed to be James Earl Jones.

That's what I figured, but holy poo poo is that literally the worst possible mistake to make.

... And James Earl Jones gets his revenge. Or perhaps they are the same person. :tinfoil:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

dpbjinc posted:

20 thousand asian beetles would be way cheaper

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Tony Phillips posted:

Forums freude for anyone that reads nearly any drat thread in D&D.

Smoothrich got hit with the 100K hour probation.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=157766

Not that he won't be back, but gently caress it.

I didn't understand anything in any of the posts on that page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

The most creative grad prank I've seen is when the students came back to the school at night with stencils, and spray painted Handicap Parking symbols on every parking spot at the school.