Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

1st AD posted:

Alternatively; they do not want to go out with you and because you are giving off bad vibes they had to come up with a lie.

Had to?

Nirvikalpa posted:

Haha I've thought about being a twitch streamer but my Mac is too slow to stream and play at the same time, it seems ):

You have vajeen? I help.

quote:

okcupid.txt - brain problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Gas this fucker.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

The Kingfish posted:

I always figured it was because asian men are little.

Trailer trash: "lol dont forget about their buck teeth and rice hats"

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

There's also a new chick I haven't seen before whose "you should message me" is "You want to see my boobs" who is also a 90% match. How do I not gently caress this up :ohdear:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

mobby_6kl posted:

There's also a new chick I haven't seen before whose "you should message me" is "You want to see my boobs" who is also a 90% match. How do I not gently caress this up :ohdear:

Ask to see her boobs.

No wait it's probably a trap! Tell her you hate boobs.

No wait...

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I'm thinking it must some sort of honeypot, better block her!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

mobby_6kl posted:

Send a couple of normal sentences talking about other things she has in her profile and then put in a couple returns and throw in "also totally want to see your boobs"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Relevant question: do they look like they'd be good boobs

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Lufiron posted:

unless their wallet is full of the color green, then for some people skin color suddenly isn't as important

i have my income set as "rather not say" because i'm worried about moochers

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

1st AD posted:

Based on my Comic-Con experience this year, the only restaurants these guys eat at is poo poo places like Buca di Beppo. Hope you enjoy all 5 pounds of pasta you'll receive.

I think Buca is fine. I'd rather have them donate directly to me tho.

revdrkevind posted:

You have vajeen? I help.

Yeah I tried running OBS and the game at the same time but it was way too slow. And I wasn't even streaming at the time.

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Women will just think you're poor and avoid you all together

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Man, I don't even see where there's an option for income.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

ikanreed posted:

Man, I don't even see where there's an option for income.

There used to be, weird. A lot of old options appeared to be stripped out of that little statistics bar on the right, too. Wonder if only grandfathered accounts have it and now it's only available on their stupid A-List service

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Cuckoo posted:

There used to be, weird. A lot of old options appeared to be stripped out of that little statistics bar on the right, too. Wonder if only grandfathered accounts have it and now it's only available on their stupid A-List service

They took it out because data showed that men wouldn't get replies if they were under a certain income bracket because women wanna get paid son.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

calvus posted:

Women will just think you're poor and avoid you all together

YeahTubaMike has established that she is a (straight) woman.

So it's the dudes looking for a sugar momma who are out.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Just set income at ten million dollars, if they still message you then you know that they are interested in you despite you being poor and a liar

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Nirvikalpa posted:

I think Buca is fine. I'd rather have them donate directly to me tho.

Yeah I tried running OBS and the game at the same time but it was way too slow. And I wasn't even streaming at the time.

Shilling nerds on Twitch for new computers is a time honoured tradition among young woman. You're not a true nerd queen until people start posting hate-filled rants on Youtube about you.

Godspeed.

Magic Rabbit Hat fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Nov 19, 2015

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Shilling nerds on Twitch for new computers is a time honoured tradition among young woman.

I don't think you can say that something which hasn't even existed for ten years is "time honoured".

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Shilling nerds on Twitch for new computers is a time honoured tradition among young woman. You're not a true nerd queen until people start posting hate-filled rants on Youtube about you.

Godspeed.

Yes, I want to be a nerd queen. And I am a real sperg too! Yay.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I other news my lawyer lady date has been texting me a bunch and I think she's really looking forward to seeing me again this weekend. I'm excited too :sax:

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Chomp8645 posted:

I don't think you can say that something which hasn't even existed for ten years is "time honoured".

Scamming lonely men out of their disposable income by appealing to their loser hobbies has been around for as long as losers have existed. Twitch just makes it more fun and easier than ever.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Tuba Mike consider getting into the findom racket. Apparently it's a real thing.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Is it possible to date people if you are poor

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

paco650 posted:

Tuba Mike consider getting into the findom racket. Apparently it's a real thing.

anyone into this PM me and I will gladly take your money and call you a dillweed

fair warning though: i'm a dude

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I'm a financial domme meaning you just send me gifts and masturbate to my unboxing youtubes.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
Findom isn't loving fish or cosplaying Miami Dolphin fandom? Pass.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Just think of how humiliating it is that I take your money and don't even care enough to spend more than two seconds half-assedly insulting you via email in return and yet you keep sending me money anyway because you're that pathetic, doesn't it just make you want to send me your entire life savings? I accept PayPal and Venmo

e: you can gently caress fish while you do it if you want, it's a free country

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
Sorry if I mislead you, but I'm more into paying ten bucks, one time, and then getting insulted for a decade. No fatties, must be white.

ShinyBirdTeeth
Nov 7, 2011

sparkle sparkle sparkle

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Anime conventions, Twitch, and game stores. I mean, if you want to have dinner with a neckbeard with atrocious hygiene habits and a suspect interest in sonic the hedgehog then go for it I guess

I've never understood the raw intensity of feeling some can summon for a blue guy that jumps on robots. What confusion of drives invests one's sexual self-understanding in a rodent and his over-designed friends?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

MrMenshevik posted:

I've never understood the raw intensity of feeling some can summon for a blue guy that jumps on robots. What confusion of drives invests one's sexual self-understanding in a rodent and his over-designed friends?

I don't get it either, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

MrMenshevik posted:

I think someone explained that people who are honest-to-god autistic find Sonic easy to understand because his huge eyes and hands make his cartoony gestures more obvious than real human communication, which is more subtle. This makes him more relatable.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Marketing New Brain posted:

Findom isn't loving fish or cosplaying Miami Dolphin fandom? Pass.

i was kind of hoping it was dominating finns myself

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Marketing New Brain posted:

Sorry if I mislead you, but I'm more into paying ten bucks, one time, and then getting insulted for a decade. No fatties, must be white.

Two and a half years ago until you get your ten bux worth. Hope it's been a good ride!

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Cuckoo posted:

I think someone explained that people who are honest-to-god autistic find Sonic easy to understand because his huge eyes and hands make his cartoony gestures more obvious than real human communication, which is more subtle. This makes him more relatable.

That explains the Japanimation and Flash-animated horses quite well, also.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

paco650 posted:

Two and a half years ago until you get your ten bux worth. Hope it's been a good ride!

My dom Lowtax is already aware of my big plans for my Platinum Anniversary :wink:

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Chomp8645 posted:

So it's the dudes looking for a sugar momma who are out.

Not sure why it matters then, this always comes to mind when i think of men versus women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrLtHatB6IU

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill
Thread needs more funny profile text dumps/pics and less unironic discussion of the intricacies of race in online dating in TYOOL 2015. I can't entertain myself / coworkers with this nonsense.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Archimago posted:

Thread needs more funny profile text dumps/pics and less unironic discussion of the intricacies of race in online dating in TYOOL 2015. I can't entertain myself / coworkers with this nonsense.

If you're not married please go on an OK cupid date with the ugliest uggo on okcupid you can find and give us a trip report. If you are married, bring your wife along.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

YeahTubaMike posted:

Set it to "over $1m" because gently caress everyone who cares about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Shumagorath posted:

Set it to "over $1m" because gently caress everyone who cares about that.

I'd very much like to gently caress everyone who cares about it, but apparently "you can share my food stamps" isn't rich enough for those hoes.

• Locked thread