Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.

You have to include the bit at the end where he gets the grappling gun out. It completes the shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumblefuck!
Jan 20, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Baron Samedi should've been in Spectre. :colbert:

I feel that way about most films. Geoffrey Holder was the man

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Baron Samedi should've been in Spectre. :colbert:

Definitely would have made it a better movie.

Also, Geoffrey Holder is the reason I prefer 7-Up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXmc7DG4uu8

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

RUFUS!

Free Drinks
Dec 16, 2006

Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.

MichiganCubbie posted:

Definitely would have made it a better movie.

Also, Geoffrey Holder is the reason I prefer 7-Up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXmc7DG4uu8

Holy smokes, that finally solves one of the MST3k jokes I never got as a kid from I think the Pod People episode.

"These are cola nuts, these are uncola nuts"

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/X5Tqq5t.gifv

Source

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Would make a great avatar

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bumblefuck! posted:

All this Bond talk made me go back into my collection and get a few gifs from one of my favorites, Live and Let Die

It's the best Bond because he puts a multi-part plan into effect that involves props and takes several days to play out, just to trick Jane Seymour into sleeping with him.

Bumblefuck!
Jan 20, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's the best Bond because he puts a multi-part plan into effect that involves props and takes several days to play out, just to trick Jane Seymour into sleeping with him.

I just picture him giving MI6 a receipt for the hundreds of pounds worth of identical tarot decks he bought to make a deck that's all lover cards

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

EVeryone love Guy Feiri right?

Original:

Reversed:

(yes, I made Guy Feiri gifs tonight)

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
a robot fondling his metal balls, truly a scientific advancement

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Bumblefuck! posted:

I just picture him giving MI6 a receipt for the hundreds of pounds worth of identical tarot decks he bought to make a deck that's all lover cards

His denim outfit was a crime against humanity.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I just bought a 7-Up for the first time in years because of this thread. I don’t know how I feel about this.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Enjoy your Kool Aid. :razz:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

CobiWann has a new favorite as of 18:53 on Nov 19, 2015

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

CobiWann posted:

I just bought a 7-Up for the first time in years because of this thread. I don’t know how I feel about this.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Uhh you're supposed to do this without letting the balls touch each other you stupid loving worthless hand.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Jamesman posted:

Uhh you're supposed to do this without letting the balls touch each other you stupid loving worthless hand.

It's a gay robot hand, so the balls are allowed to touch.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Man I could go for a street kitten.

And when I went to pick it up, that cat would rip my face off.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
I know he tries to stop it but who just lets his dog try to eat a loving kitten like that without going apeshit, jesus christ.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Nickiepoo posted:

I know he tries to stop it but who just lets his dog try to eat a loving kitten like that without going apeshit, jesus christ.

There are some people who really hate cats, and would encourage that behavior :(

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Nickiepoo posted:

That all happened in like 1 second total, be loving realistic. My guess is he didn't know what his dog grabbed.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

mds2 posted:

That all happened in like 1 second total, be loving realistic. My guess is he didn't know what his dog grabbed.

Is that why he turns towards the cat in perfect sync with the dog instead of the dog pulling him over there? And why they just so happened to be filming a dog walk for no reason with the kitten perfectly center frame when the dog flips out? And why he actually tries to keep the dog there instead of moving the gently caress out after the mother cat gets involved?

Okay.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Iron Crowned posted:

There are some people who really hate cats, and would encourage that behavior :(

It looks like it's in south america or some country that probably has stray cats all over the streets (probably dogs too). I've known people from places like that and they have very very little care for animals. Their dog eating or killing a stray kitten would just be funny to them and the dog doing a good job cleaning up the streets of strays. Just like people get cats to keep their barn clear of mice and rats, you get a dog to keep the stray cat population down. Different places/cultures have different ideas on animal rights/welfare. Really, outside of the west (and only for certain arbitrarily chosen animals) animals are viewed as unfeeling bio-robots. They don't suffer or feel pain, it's all instinct and programmed responses since they don't have souls like humans.

xezton
Jan 31, 2005

This thread posted:

**~cat-eating dog discussion~**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OcIIyoe9AE

"Hmm, meow."

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Baronjutter posted:

It looks like it's in south america or some country that probably has stray cats all over the streets (probably dogs too). I've known people from places like that and they have very very little care for animals. Their dog eating or killing a stray kitten would just be funny to them and the dog doing a good job cleaning up the streets of strays. Just like people get cats to keep their barn clear of mice and rats, you get a dog to keep the stray cat population down. Different places/cultures have different ideas on animal rights/welfare. Really, outside of the west (and only for certain arbitrarily chosen animals) animals are viewed as unfeeling bio-robots. They don't suffer or feel pain, it's all instinct and programmed responses since they don't have souls like humans.

Yeah the guy barely reacts to it at all, like there's strays all over the place. Its more of a "I don't have time for this" rather than "oh god don't hurt that poor kitten".

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

Is that why he turns towards the cat in perfect sync with the dog instead of the dog pulling him over there? And why they just so happened to be filming a dog walk for no reason with the kitten perfectly center frame when the dog flips out? And why he actually tries to keep the dog there instead of moving the gently caress out after the mother cat gets involved?

Okay.

I'm not sure what the guy was thinking. He probably didnt get to sit, watch, and analyze the situation over and over again from afar. I'm guessing he turned the same time the 100 pound dog did because he was holding it by a leash. Ever walk a big dog before?

Heck, maybe they were on a kitten hunting expedition, not just reacting to thing jumping out of the flowers as they walked past. Yeah, thats gotta be it.

mds2 has a new favorite as of 22:02 on Nov 19, 2015

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Nah, watch the video, he just doesn't give a gently caress about his dog eating a cat, it might as well be a loose hot dog, a nice treat for Fido.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bad Munki posted:

Okay.

So did you bother actually watching the entire video or are you just sitting there with balled up fists of rage at an animated gif?

Bad Munki posted:

Nah, watch the video, he just doesn't give a gently caress about his dog eating a cat.
Oh i see, you are just a stupid person.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Oh i see, you are just a stupid person.

You cracked the case wide open, good job, you're a super sleuth.

And yeah, someone not giving a poo poo about their dog trying to eat a cat, stray or otherwise, bothers me.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

Nah, watch the video, he just doesn't give a gently caress about his dog eating a cat, it might as well be a loose hot dog, a nice treat for Fido.

ROFL. There is no way you are serious.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

mds2 posted:

ROFL. There is no way you are serious.

? I watched the video. I see some dude walking along, his dog spies the cat and goes in for some personal time, mother cat comes tearing out of the shrubs, and THEN the guy tries to move his dog out a little, because the bigger cat actually presents a threat? But then just stands there and lets things sort themselves out, not really giving a gently caress, and then moseys along. I don't see how that's at odds with him not giving a gently caress about his dog going after the smaller cat. That assessment really seems to bother some of you?

Whatever, gently caress it, I don't care, throw all the animals in here.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Baronjutter posted:

It does looks like south america (probably Brazil, from the man's clothes), and yes stray cats are very common on most big cities here, but we do care a lot for animals, and I have no idea why do you think otherwise.

I take care of 3 cats myself (2 of then I got from the streets), and I feed some stray ones too. And here at my street alone there are at least 3 women that also feed and take care of stray cats. Everywhere I know in São Paulo where there are a lot of stray cats, there are people who feeds then, try to find homes to then etc.

I got this gif from faceoobk, so I have no idea where it came from or who did it, but for me it does not looks at all like the man is letting the dog kill the kitten. He takes a bit to react (probably did not realize what was happening) and then pulls the dog immediately when he does realizes.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Dude's pulling on the dog's leash to try and pull him away from the kitten. Are you really that blind/dumb? You do realize that the guy with the dog can't see what the camera sees, right? He's not seeing the kitten there and probably can't even tell what's happening until after the dog is already at the thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

? I watched the video. I see some dude walking along, his dog spies the cat and goes in for some personal time, mother cat comes tearing out of the shrubs, and THEN the guy tries to move his dog out a little, because the bigger cat actually presents a threat? But then just stands there and lets things sort themselves out, not really giving a gently caress, and then moseys along. I don't see how that's at odds with him not giving a gently caress about his dog going after the smaller cat. That assessment really seems to bother some of you?

Whatever, gently caress it, I don't care, throw all the animals in here.

You forgot the part where he's literally pulling his dog away from whatever it has.