Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prav
Oct 29, 2011

ikanreed posted:

I'd very much like to gently caress everyone who cares about it, but apparently "you can share my food stamps" isn't rich enough for those hoes.

All excited when I promise to be her sugar daddy but as soon as I show up with the bag of sugar I'm suddenly not wanted any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Prav posted:

All excited when I promise to be her sugar daddy but as soon as I show up with the bag of sugar I'm suddenly not wanted any more.

I love how this is doubly literal because it's a dad joke

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
baby I'm taking you to the finest corner store bodega the south side of Chicago has to offer.

you can have whatever you like, as long as this link card buys

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.

Stinky_Pete posted:

I love how this is doubly literal because it's a dad joke

dadception. go for a sugar daddy, get a sugary dad.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I don't see what's wrong with the income brackets, I don't wanna date a woman only to find out she's poor.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

The Fattest PI posted:

I don't see what's wrong with the income brackets, I don't wanna date a woman only to find out she's poor.

Because it is a homing beacon for people that are, ahem, "high maintenance"

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
A girl broke things off with me after a month because I wasn't jewish. She wasn't jewish, though.

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Moneyball posted:

A girl broke things off with me after a month because I wasn't jewish. She wasn't jewish, though.

She's a gold digger

hunkrust fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 30, 2015

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

I didn't get the impression at any point that she was particularly motivated by money. It's as if she legitimately romanticized being Jewish as living in NYC, being miserable and neurotic. Truly the starving artist religion...

Last I saw of her, she showed up in my wechat suggested adds as visiting Israel.

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Moneyball posted:

Last I saw of her, she showed up in my wechat suggested adds as visiting Israel.

Don't think she is going to find any jewish guys on Wechat

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

I meant as far as being dedicated to this becoming Jewish thing goes, of course she winds up in Israel.

For a different okcupid mess, is it strictly prohibited to post other people's accounts? There's this one chick I posted in some past thread that has to be either a gimmick account or who is seriously schizophrenic. She will pop up with another account every few months and her essays are truly a sight.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Moneyball posted:

For a different okcupid mess, is it strictly prohibited to post other people's accounts? There's this one chick I posted in some past thread that has to be either a gimmick account or who is seriously schizophrenic. She will pop up with another account every few months and her essays are truly a sight.

:justpost:

redact the identifying poo poo and throw it on up, imo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Moneyball posted:

For a different okcupid mess, is it strictly prohibited to post other people's accounts?

What do you think this thread is for? Just keep out anything personally identifiable and scrub the username.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

how come women don't just say they want big dicks they always do that "you must be six feet or taller" thing

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Groovelord Neato posted:

how come women don't just say they want big dicks they always do that "you must be six feet or taller" thing

these are not related

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmao what

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

being 6'6'' with an average to middling dick, p sure I'm qualified to answer that

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

you're what is known as an "outlier"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Women like tall men, men like big boobs.

Stop the loving presses.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
groovelord neato sucking off tall dudes since '06

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

you're what is known as an "outlier"

Thats actually not true at all, dick size has no relation to height :grin:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I'm sure there's some correlation if only due to proportionality being a thing.

But at the same time I think women just want a really tall guy because being tall is itself a desirable feature for men.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

computer parts posted:

I'm sure there's some correlation if only due to proportionality being a thing.

But at the same time I think women just want a really tall guy because being tall is itself a desirable feature for men.

Most likely true on both. I've all all sexes and ages show fealty to my stature. It's a universally positive thing.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Rip society when we all suffer from major back issues due to sexually based trait selection.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Most likely true on both. I've all all sexes and ages show fealty to my stature. It's a universally positive thing.

Aferisan posted:

Rip society when we all suffer from major back issues due to sexually based trait selection.

can confirm both

fortunately its a self correcting problem b/c you can get honeys to give you backrubs :mrgw:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Aferisan posted:

Deadlift more.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Chomp8645 posted:

Stop the loving presses.

Actually, I more prefer boobs be firm and/or supple than I do big.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Stinky_Pete posted:

Actually, I more prefer boobs be firm and/or supple than I do big.

All boobs are really good

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I said it before and I'll say it again, the tall obsession some girls have makes no sense. As a 5'3" woman I find that after 6" tall everything I do with a guy becomes a pain in the rear end. Certain sex positions are harder, it's impossible to be the big spoon, you need a stepladder to kiss them. Personally as long as they are my height or above, that's cool.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^
6" tall you can fit in your pocket.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

Stop the loving presses.

If a guy put "don't even attempt to message me unless you are at least a D-cup" in his profile he'd come off as a huge tool though

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

And women who write that they need a 6'2" man come off as superficial bitches.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Shilling nerds on Twitch for new computers is a time honoured tradition among young woman. You're not a true nerd queen until people start posting hate-filled rants on Youtube about you.

Godspeed.

I will shill Star Citizen for cash

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

loquacius posted:

If a guy put "don't even attempt to message me unless you are at least a D-cup" in his profile he'd come off as a huge tool though

This isn't really a double standard, having a stated height requirement seems pretty toolish as well

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I think anyone putting in a requirement in their profile comes off as a huge tool regardless of gender? That's just the nature of being obnoxiously picky.

Blame romance novels and romcom films for what we see today as the relationship model. I'm sure plenty of then realize that it's fantasy, but if you spend so much time reading or thinking about an idea it's hard not to expect it to actualize in reality.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

"I need a girl short enough that she can give me head while standing."

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

vyst posted:

aatrek parachute account spotted

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Got this pm the day before abandoning online dating:

Do you like pinnochio because I can sit on your face and watch your nose grow.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Not a Children posted:

This isn't really a double standard, having a stated height requirement seems pretty toolish as well

Yeah if the thread is in agreement on this I have basically nothing to argue :shrug:

I've said it before but it's a good thing I've never done online dating because being under 5'10" is apparently a deal-breaker for a surprising number of women

ChrisHansen posted:

Got this pm the day before abandoning online dating:

Do you like pinnochio because I can sit on your face and watch your nose grow.

Solid core concept, weak execution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

vyst posted:

This has always been a secret wish of mine tbh.

• Locked thread