Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Marketing New Brain posted:

Show us the dong certificates, Obama

The long form ones if you catch my drift. :heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lbj had a huge shlonger.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

lbj had a huge shlonger.

He couldn't even beat the viet cong, Lincoln was taller and smacked the South so hard with his dick it killed him.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

Groovelord Neato posted:

lbj had a huge shlonger.

Lebron? There's that famous story from the NBA finals where a teammate told him "just take out enough to win." Or was that Milton Berle?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Moneyball posted:

Lebron? There's that famous story from the NBA finals where a teammate told him "just take out enough to win." Or was that Milton Berle?

lyndon baines johnson

or maybe his wife, lady bird johnson

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Moneyball posted:

Did you seriously just ask if "LBJ" meant some loving basketball player?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

counterfeitsaint posted:

Did you seriously just ask if "LBJ" meant some loving basketball player?

It was made to seem like a sincere post in such a way that the sincerity of the ignorance is itself the joke.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
You want to see a real joke? Hang on let me unzip my pants

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Heh

Oh holy gently caress this SA mobile app is really convenient I'm glad the person who designed it is actually thoughtful

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Nov 22, 2015

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

What was the one interest you two had in common?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Turkey Farts posted:

Stripping?

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Turkey Farts posted:

My money is on their shared love of Wearing those cardboard crowns from burger king

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Crystal meth obviously

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Stinky_Pete posted:

Heh

Oh holy gently caress this mobile app is really convenient I'm glad the person who designed it is actually thoughtful

would

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
i cant tell if she liked Age of Ultron or not

quote:

My self-summary
I think that it's really indicative of who I am that this stayed as a one sentence non-descriptor for something like 6 months because I kept meaning to write something better. So now I've made it two sentences and it's like, way more meaningful.

I'm a slytherin libra and feel that because this is the most accurate and succinct way to describe myself that... that pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

What I’m doing with my life
Studenting, for the most part. With the school season starting up, and a somewhat indeterminate future in 2016, I'm mostly looking for something casual.

I’m really good at
Writing, REDACTED [ed - her words not mine], marathoning television series in a short period of time, walking in broken heels, memorization of things that would never in any capacity be useful
The first things people usually notice about me
Hair.

(people also probably hear me from literally miles away oops)

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
In general there are too many to name, but I'm passionate about sci-fi and fantasy as a whole.

I love reading but haven't had much time for it lately, instead focusing on the delicious bite-size chunks of Marvel comics.

In terms of TV / Movies that I'm currently watching / have watched recently, Misfits, Hannibal, American Horror Story, Sense8, MAD MAX, the assorted pop-culture conglomerate superhero marvel/DC movies, and probably a bunch more I can't think of at the moment.

I'm a filthy hipster and my music is bad and I should feel bad.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Playlists built around fictional characters. Or archetypes. Or situations. Playlists. I think about playlists. A lot.

The crushing disappointment of societal standards.

(playlists about societal standards)

Why I was hesitant to list feminism here.

On a typical Friday night I am
Staying up way too late given the fact that I usually have to work early in the morning. But since this question's really meant to be more of a 'what activities do you enjoy!!?' I'll give it a better answer: Playing boardgames. Playing video games. Watching video games. Visiting museums. Finding out what juice goes best with hibiscus and pomegranate flavoured vodka because this bottle is way too big and I need to justify my impulse purchase.

You should message me if
come with me to a museum come with me to a museum come with me to a museum

age of ultron left a bitter salty taste in your mouth because joss whedon doesn't know when to loving pull out

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Going on a second date with very nice girl this morning. Wish me luck, gentle goons!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Chomp8645 posted:

Going on a second date with very nice girl this morning. Wish me luck, gentle goons!

may you slam whale, my friend

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
back on occupied, first date ended in a back seat slamming and burritos

the burritos were good

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Stinky_Pete posted:

Heh

Oh holy gently caress this mobile app is really convenient I'm glad the person who designed it is actually thoughtful

I forgot which crystal gave you the 'Stripper' job. Maybe it's a mistranslation?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
is the new site layout an elaborate scheme to drive everyone to Tinder or what

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
"And last but not least, the most important one for me romantically... you MUST be rockin a WHOLE package. Do NOT message me for dating if you are circumcised. Once I went intact, I'll NEVER go back. 16 years of altered American sex was enough for me. Sorry, my lady bits just need a rest (OUCH). And the older we get, the harder you cut dudes have to pound because your dicks are so calloused and keratinized. To make my cut, you MUST be natural. NO exceptions!"

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

back on occupied, first date ended in a back seat slamming and burritos

the burritos were good

Did he slam you good

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Mr. McGibblets posted:

"And last but not least, the most important one for me romantically... you MUST be rockin a WHOLE package. Do NOT message me for dating if you are circumcised. Once I went intact, I'll NEVER go back. 16 years of altered American sex was enough for me. Sorry, my lady bits just need a rest (OUCH). And the older we get, the harder you cut dudes have to pound because your dicks are so calloused and keratinized. To make my cut, you MUST be natural. NO exceptions!"

on a scale of 1-10 how much metal poo poo in the face and body art does this person have?

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Otisburg posted:

on a scale of 1-10 how much metal poo poo in the face and body art does this person have?

Surprisingly fairly normal, are we allowed to post pics? Her argument is children to ask to be mutilated so I asked her if she vaccinated her two children each from different fathers. I'm hoping she takes the bait.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Surprisingly fairly normal, are we allowed to post pics?
Block eyes, profile names and any identifying info. Or don't if it makes it funnier.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Mr. McGibblets posted:

What kind of professional jackhammer is getting a calloused dick?

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

I'm partial to the dark hairs on her chin.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Shumagorath posted:

is the new site layout an elaborate scheme to drive everyone to Tinder or what

it is awful.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Another first-time message my friend received. She's thinking of taking her vows at this rate. :v:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mr. McGibblets posted:

My years of Internet usage suggest that there are actually a surprising number of guys who would see this paragraph as a huge plus rather than the ravings of a lunatic

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

"And the older we get, the harder you cut dudes have to pound because your dicks are so calloused and keratinized" lol do people think this happens

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

loquacius posted:

My years of Internet usage suggest that there are actually a surprising number of guys who would see this paragraph as a huge plus rather than the ravings of a lunatic

What would lead them to think this women is anything but slightly insane?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Her argument is children don't ask to be mutilated so I asked her if she vaccinated her two children each from different fathers. I'm hoping she takes the bait.

Wait, so she's blaming the victim?

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

Groovelord Neato posted:

"And the older we get, the harder you cut dudes have to pound because your dicks are so calloused and keratinized" lol do people think this happens

Men think it happens to women...so why not to guys?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

calvus posted:

What would lead them to think this women is anything but slightly insane?

I've seen dudes say this same kind of stuff about circumcised dicks, because circumcision arguments on the Internet are the weirdest goddamn poo poo

Just two gangs of guys who are each very insecure about their respective dicks, getting super defensive and saying really rude poo poo about each other's dicks to make them feel better about their own dicks

If someone's been in enough of those things on the anti-circumcision side he might be all "THANK you, FINALLY someone GETS it" and then they'd sit down on their first date and talk about the kind of dick they don't like for an hour

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Who wants to touch my dick?!? :bigtran:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
"once I went intact I'll never go back"

lmao

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Surprisingly fairly normal, are we allowed to post pics? Her argument is children to ask to be mutilated so I asked her if she vaccinated her two children each from different fathers. I'm hoping she takes the bait.

hunkrust fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Nov 30, 2015

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Shumagorath posted:

i cant tell if she liked Age of Ultron or not

Not by the hair on my chinny-chin chin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

foreskinfan69 is probably one of the few it would be okay to open with a dick pic, you know, to show her you aren't wasting her time with your crop top.

i bet she'd be really stoked if you wore a turtleneck on the first date.

• Locked thread