Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

im pooping! posted:

That says agender

Makes more sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Found a picture of one of the aspiring Seattleites. I believe this is Tzuriel.

About what I expected.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

spite house posted:

Found a picture of one of the aspiring Seattleites. I believe this is Tzuriel.

About what I expected.

Is that a moldy piece of poop?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

LingcodKilla posted:

It's hard to tell because of all the makeup but those are actually xir eyes

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!

LingcodKilla posted:

The last piece of the other roommate, Erica

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hello, friends!

A couple of threads ago I had the gall to say that wearing a hat isn't always considered wrong and laughable. Due to not being arsed, I didn't prostrate myself duly and present a picture before you of me, wearing a hat and holding some proof of my identity. I am here to rectify this mortal sin. Behold.

Don't worry, you pull it off better than forums user ALL-PRO SEXMAN

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Might be the most work-safe piece of sonic fan art.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hello, friends!

A couple of threads ago I had the gall to say that wearing a hat isn't always considered wrong and laughable. Due to not being arsed, I didn't prostrate myself duly and present a picture before you of me, wearing a hat and holding some proof of my identity. I am here to rectify this mortal sin. Behold.

If I saw you in person without the hat, I wouldn't give you a second glance. With the hat, I'd think to myself, "That guy definitely goes on Reddit."

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Male Tears posted:

If I saw you in person without the hat, I wouldn't give you a second glance. With the hat, I'd think to myself, "That guy definitely goes on Reddit."

He puts the hat on and a locker begins to materialise around him.

predvig
May 3, 2009

Toot toot, motherfucker

"You - are a dog-loving somehow-disabled homo ... thrilled about crying" sounds like a redneck teenager is trying to insult me.

electrohead
May 24, 2007

Everybody loves you.

LingcodKilla posted:

It's a piece of moss, which she cruelly ripped from it's mother substrate, dooming it to a slow death by dehydration as she "saves it for a spell," never to reach another spring, never to launch it's spores, never to brighten another passers-by life with it's verdant, beautiful color again.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

This has to be satirical. It hits so many points that it bends plausibility.

That said, highlights include "tzuriel's hypo-allergenic service puppy angels", "[the applicant] would be up for being multiply marginalized" which is I guess being fatshamed and disabled and whatever, "bug blogging", "disabled/witchy buds", and "an ever-present sadness"

Again, there's something so...insulting(?) about -wanting- to be marginalized. I have honestly never heard someone in real life say they want to be part of marginalized society, and most support/civil rights groups are formed for the express purpose of helping those marginalized by society

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Holy poo poo it's a young Ted Cruz

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Holy poo poo it's a young Ted Cruz

:aaa:

Perhaps a penguin
Dec 12, 2009

This is the girl that pops Ed from Ed Edd and Eddy's cherry.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hello, friends!

You're the personification of the word "Whilst".

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

:lol:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Siljmonster posted:

"Concomitantly", "vis-a-vis", et cetera.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

"Concomitantly", "vis-a-vis", et cetera.

I was afraid you would open your mouth after I commented, but never did I think you could just pull out more poo poo from under your dumb hat.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

It's kind of beautiful how these two profoundly unique people could meet each other, you know? The world is an amazing place

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Siljmonster posted:

I was afraid you would open your mouth after I commented, but never did I think you could just pull out more poo poo from under your dumb hat.

Hey, no #hatshaming.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

It's kind of beautiful how these two profoundly unique people could meet each other, you know? The world is an amazing place

Especially since, as a fat crybaby and a 1/64th Cherokee who posts mean things online from their wheelchair, they are massively oppressed and understand suffering.

Look, I completely understand that there are legit fuckin' things to be pissed off about and there is legit pain in the world, and these people probably even have some, but I cannot understand deciding to define yourself by it. I do not need to know that you are fat on a fuckin' poster! I can find that out by, y'know, talking to you in person! I do not need to know that you are intersex on your fuckin' poster! I will, on average, never need to know that! The only people who are interested in this poo poo are people who are trying to rack up more "I know people who have suffered or are minorities" points for their lovely internet friends.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Might be the most work-safe piece of sonic fan art.

austism+religion.jpg

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Siljmonster posted:

Nice.

Also :agreed:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The official Sonic The Hedgehog corporate Twitter is pretty awesome. It retweets such gems as these:

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.

Um.... goonette here swooping in to say that I don't think you look bad at all. The hat is rather charming. :angel:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

BigglesSWE posted:

The official Sonic The Hedgehog corporate Twitter is pretty awesome. It retweets such gems as these:

I wonder what Christian Chandler has to say about this. The arms!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Panfilo posted:

I wonder what Christian Chandler has to say about this. The arms!

lol, now there's a trainwreck.

this fish flies
Dec 21, 2007

Don't Give Up The Ship

21st Cherry boy posted:

I clicked on some horrific video via a previous incarnation of this thread and after that YouTube would just suggest tons of cyst or pimple or lord knows what else popping videos. I didn't even want to open YouTube anymore because it was so disgusting and they wouldn't go away even though I kept clicking things to say "hide" or "don't show me this". Eventually I subscribed to a really active channel and it replaced all my suggestions with that channel thank goodness.
I haven't clicked on any videos in the Aug threads since then.

For all the people with bad suggestions on youtube- just go to your youtube history and remove whatever video/s you watched. Bam. No problem.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Postal Parcel posted:

This has to be satirical. It hits so many points that it bends plausibility.

That said, highlights include "tzuriel's hypo-allergenic service puppy angels", "[the applicant] would be up for being multiply marginalized" which is I guess being fatshamed and disabled and whatever, "bug blogging", "disabled/witchy buds", and "an ever-present sadness"

Again, there's something so...insulting(?) about -wanting- to be marginalized. I have honestly never heard someone in real life say they want to be part of marginalized society, and most support/civil rights groups are formed for the express purpose of helping those marginalized by society

I think they were saying that they are looking for a roommate who is marginalized, not one who wants to be. They need a transracial otherkin who understands *~*The Struggle*~*

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Nekodoshi posted:

Um.... goonette here swooping in to say that I don't think you look bad at all. The hat is rather charming. :angel:

If you're going to defend a hat, you have to post a picture of yourself wearing one.

Edit:

Nekodoshi posted:

Basically I'm a lovely, fat woman-child who loves JRPGS and getting hammered while sperging about horror survival games and anime, recently started drawing subpar fanart, and I accept all responsibility for this. :j:

I drive a truck with a chocobo sticker on it. I'm everything you hate. :unsmigghh:

Actually, don't.

Male Tiers has a new favorite as of 22:30 on Nov 21, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Male Tears posted:

If you're going to defend a hat, you have to post a picture of yourself wearing one.

Edit:

Actually, don't.

quote:

Nekodoshi posted:
Basically I'm a lovely, fat woman-child who loves JRPGS and getting hammered while sperging about horror survival games and anime, recently started drawing subpar fanart, and I accept all responsibility for this.
I drive a truck with a chocobo sticker on it. I'm everything you hate.
Actually, do. This isn't called the AUG thread for nothing.

ed: AUG for the AUG gods

Also, I think that the dog is cringing at what it sees: rearward moose knuckle

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 23:17 on Nov 21, 2015

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Actually, do. This isn't called the AUG thread for nothing.

ed: AUG for the AUG gods

Also, I think that the dog is cringing at what it sees: rearward moose knuckle

Do you think her chairs have a little divot in them, to accommodate her mini butt?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Minarch posted:

Do you think her chairs have a little divot in them, to accommodate her mini butt?

she might have horseshoe-shaped cushions on her chairs.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
As if any chair but a beanbag would support her anyway :rolleyes:

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Crow Jane posted:

As if any chair but a beanbag would support her anyway :rolleyes:

Beanbags have seams. Those have a stress limit too.

Now a chair carved out of solid rock, that might suffice.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Minarch posted:

It's called a sub-butt.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Bunt

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Skaw posted:

Beanbags have seams. Those have a stress limit too.

Now a chair carved out of solid rock, that might suffice.

At what point do fat people just start sitting on fatter people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

• Locked thread