Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
I've got a pair of 13" Zildjian Mastersound hi-hats I'm looking to get rid of. They sound great I just can't get into the size. Looking for $115 shipped or would trade for a pair of 14" hats with a rippled bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolange
Sep 27, 2012
College Slice
I've found myself with a few pieces of gear that overlap too much with the rest of my stuff so I'm hoping they can find a better home:

Mutable Instruments Shruthi (SMR4 filter, metal case). Looks and sounds great but since I finally finished putting my ambika together I really don't need it anymore. You'll need a ~9v center positive wall wart (http://mutable-instruments.net/wiki/Power_supply). $275 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. See http://mutable-instruments.net/shruthi1 for overview, sound demos, etc

Elektron MachineDrum UW Mk2 (http://eu.elektron.se/drum-machines/machinedrum-uw/). Great drum machine but I picked up an Analog Rhytm recently so it's not getting the love it deserves anymore. Includes powersupply, midi turbo dongle and printed manual. $900 shipped lower 48.

I'll get some photographs taken and posted when I get home from work.

Bolange fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Oct 8, 2015

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

Trying to find information on what this is, but I'm only finding beautiful ethnic women.

E: Not a complaint

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

philkop posted:

Trying to find information on what this is, but I'm only finding beautiful ethnic women.

E: Not a complaint

Unsure what filter Bolange's is equipped with, (I personally have the 4-pole), but just chiming in that these are really neat little hybrid synths, probably the closest commercial equivalent I can think of might be the Dave Smith Mopho. And there's a German dude who did a specific VST for nice DAW based control of one.

http://mutable-instruments.net/shruthi1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykkH2xEEgqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3M0UQ28bEk

Bolange
Sep 27, 2012
College Slice

Agrinja posted:

Unsure what filter Bolange's is equipped with, (I personally have the 4-pole), but just chiming in that these are really neat little hybrid synths, probably the closest commercial equivalent I can think of might be the Dave Smith Mopho

Yeah I probably should have mentioned that but didn't since I think of the SMR4 filter as the 'default'. Here's a link to a soundcloud with a bunch of sample audio https://soundcloud.com/mutable-instruments/sets/mutable-instruments-shruthi-1 . I'll have a few pictures posted later this morning.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Someone please buy that Machinedrum before I do and end up having two Machinedrums. Will be interested to hear how you like the RYTM vs the MD.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

Someone please buy that Machinedrum before I do and end up having two Machinedrums. Will be interested to hear how you like the RYTM vs the MD.

I really want to.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
SOLD Offering up my Elektron Monomachine SFX-60+ MKII for sale (asking $990) or trade. If it sells, I'll spend the money on an instrument or two anyways, mainly interested in guitars or synths.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747186

Jerry Bindle fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 19, 2015

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

gone, all gone

Agreed fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 16, 2015

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Here's the Ensemble I did an interest check on:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748817

7.62WorldOrder
Apr 19, 2002
**Sold**

7.62WorldOrder fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Nov 24, 2015

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
E: sold

philkop fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Oct 31, 2015

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Anybody have the joyo American sound amp modeling pedal?

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

How about a gig bag for an acoustic guitar? I lost mine in a deal with the devil.

Anybody have one lying around?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Pulling the BKP Piledriver set out of my Tele this weekend. Let me know if anyone wants them before they go up on my reverb shop.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
My Mbox2 isn't compatible with OSX El Captian. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it either, I've been using an out of date driver for a few OSX versions already, and the jack that holds the USB cable is not great - it has to be jiggled until it doesn't add crackles and pops to recordings anymore. That in mind, it DOES work well once jiggled, and I believe it works fine on current Windows boxes. I paid around $300 for it back in the day, and that was with a student discount. I'd like to send it to a good home for $50 plus shipping. E-mail me at egomatic at gmail dott com

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Anybody want to trade anything for an Ebow? Throw be some oddball offers, I'm at the point where I would rather trade it for something cool than make a few bucks.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

philkop posted:

Anybody want to trade anything for an Ebow? Throw be some oddball offers, I'm at the point where I would rather trade it for something cool than make a few bucks.

Yes, but I'm not sure what. Anything you're after?

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

sofullofhate posted:

Yes, but I'm not sure what. Anything you're after?

Fuzz/distortion pedals, Kalimba Thumb Piano, the unknown.

E:For the sake of increasing my trade value, or possibly opening the door to new trades, I am also getting rid of this stuff:
Artuia Minilab Midi Controller
Set of Manlius Chicago Blues Strat Pickups
Shure SM57

Better picture of the Shure I got from CL. May be fake, but it sounded fine when I needed it.http://imgur.com/gyFHlpt

philkop fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Nov 17, 2015

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Bolange posted:

I've found myself with a few pieces of gear that overlap too much with the rest of my stuff so I'm hoping they can find a better home:

Mutable Instruments Shruthi (SMR4 filter, metal case). Looks and sounds great but since I finally finished putting my ambika together I really don't need it anymore. You'll need a ~9v center positive wall wart (http://mutable-instruments.net/wiki/Power_supply). $275 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. See http://mutable-instruments.net/shruthi1 for overview, sound demos, etc

Elektron MachineDrum UW Mk2 (http://eu.elektron.se/drum-machines/machinedrum-uw/). Great drum machine but I picked up an Analog Rhytm recently so it's not getting the love it deserves anymore. Includes powersupply, midi turbo dongle and printed manual. $900 shipped lower 48.

I'll get some photographs taken and posted when I get home from work.
Hey Bolange. So what of the above is still available? Mainly interested in the MachineDrum UW Mk2 I think, but maybe also in the Shruthi.

7.62WorldOrder posted:

Selling an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 6 in / 6 out USB interface. I am the original owner. In good condition, looking for $150 shipped.

Hey 7.62WorldOrder, is that M-Audio interface still available? If so I'm interested and would buy at your price ($150 shipped). Let me know.

Barnyard Protein posted:

Offering up my Elektron Monomachine SFX-60+ MKII for sale (asking $990) or trade. If it sells, I'll spend the money on an instrument or two anyways, mainly interested in guitars or synths.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3747186

Goddammit people, stop posting things I want. OK. Barnyard Protein, is that Monomachine still available? Let me know.

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

Hey Dotcom Jillionaire. Wait... are you... not selling your Machinedrum? Because I thought you were(?)

Oh, also: everyone, please don't PM me just to reply, just reply here in the thread if you would. I need to clean out my PM inbox, it's still near to bursting. Thanks!

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

minidracula posted:

Goddammit people, stop posting things I want. OK. Barnyard Protein, is that Monomachine still available? Let me know.

Sorry, it is out of my hands. I'll update the other post

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion

minidracula posted:

Hey Dotcom Jillionaire. Wait... are you... not selling your Machinedrum? Because I thought you were(?)

It's been sold, but I bought another one with a +Drive

Bolange
Sep 27, 2012
College Slice

minidracula posted:

Hey Bolange. So what of the above is still available? Mainly interested in the MachineDrum UW Mk2 I think, but maybe also in the Shruthi.
Oh, also: everyone, please don't PM me just to reply, just reply here in the thread if you would. I need to clean out my PM inbox, it's still near to bursting. Thanks!

Yeah both are still available as I've been busy enough to not spend time figuring out how to sell on Reverb. I also realized I never posted pics so here are some:

I'd be glad to provide any other angles or close-ups you want to see.

7.62WorldOrder
Apr 19, 2002

minidracula posted:

Hey 7.62WorldOrder, is that M-Audio interface still available? If so I'm interested and would buy at your price ($150 shipped). Let me know.

Yeah still have it. Send me your email address in a PM and I'll follow up with you.

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Bolange posted:

Yeah both are still available as I've been busy enough to not spend time figuring out how to sell on Reverb. I also realized I never posted pics so here are some:

I'd be glad to provide any other angles or close-ups you want to see.
PM'd!

7.62WorldOrder posted:

Yeah still have it. Send me your email address in a PM and I'll follow up with you.
PM'd!

Thanks goons!

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Moving cross country and it's time to unload. Local pickup for Dallas-area goons. I'm pretty close to Downtown Dallas. These are on sale until Wednesday around noon, at which point they'll be on sale again in San Francisco starting around Dec 15th.

take the m off the end of each URL to get the gigantic size

Of interest is the Epiphone Les Paul 100 which comes with an Epiphone brand hard case. The Squire is a squire affinity but it sounds as nice as most low end fender telecasters, better than most low end junk out there for sure. The woods guitar is an OK acoustic with a 1/4" phono plug and equalizer which is nice-ish.

Epi Valve Junior is what you'd expect, the Crate has a bypass switch that lets yo use it with the Valve Junior. It has a 12" woofer. The 15w amp electronics still work.

Pedals are a mix, most of them I am first owner, except the EHX Pulsar, Morely and Reflector. Actually I bought the Reflector from Agreed from this very thread 4-5 years ago.

Looking for $100-125 from the guitars, $10-15 for each pedal, $125 for the "amp stack". Local pickup only.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Hadlock posted:

Moving cross country and it's time to unload. Local pickup for Dallas-area goons. I'm pretty close to Downtown Dallas. These are on sale until Wednesday around noon, at which point they'll be on sale again in San Francisco starting around Dec 15th.

take the m off the end of each URL to get the gigantic size

Of interest is the Epiphone Les Paul 100 which comes with an Epiphone brand hard case. The Squire is a squire affinity but it sounds as nice as most low end fender telecasters, better than most low end junk out there for sure. The woods guitar is an OK acoustic with a 1/4" phono plug and equalizer which is nice-ish.

Epi Valve Junior is what you'd expect, the Crate has a bypass switch that lets yo use it with the Valve Junior. It has a 12" woofer. The 15w amp electronics still work.

Pedals are a mix, most of them I am first owner, except the EHX Pulsar, Morely and Reflector. Actually I bought the Reflector from Agreed from this very thread 4-5 years ago.

Looking for $100-125 from the guitars, $10-15 for each pedal, $125 for the "amp stack". Local pickup only.

Nvm cars broke

philkop fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Nov 22, 2015

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

minidracula posted:

PM'd!

PM'd!

Thanks goons!

Did you end up buying the Shruthi? I'm thinking about it

Bolange
Sep 27, 2012
College Slice

mclast posted:

Did you end up buying the Shruthi? I'm thinking about it

It's boxed up and ready for the post as soon as cash hits paypal. If it doesn't work out for whatever reason I'll drop you a PM.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
Anyone have a beat up single channel true bypass looper they don't need? I feel pretty comfortable building one but would have to order parts, so I thought I'd check. PM me and we can discuss $$$ / whether I have anything to trade that you'd want.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

Bolange posted:

It's boxed up and ready for the post as soon as cash hits paypal. If it doesn't work out for whatever reason I'll drop you a PM.

Right on. If for some reason it doesn't hit me up at egomatic@gmail

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
2 guitars up for sale or trade:

LTD PH-600. Sperzel tuners.

Modifications include the previous owner installing an SD JB in the bridge, and I had a tremol-no installed. Really cool guitar, but I don't play it enough to keep it around.

Looking for 600 bucks or so.

LTD XJ-6

Again, don't play it enough to keep it around. Was gonna route it out for humbuckers and tune it down to C standard, but I have enough guitars, really. No mods. This was technically a factory 2nd, but I can't really figure out where the cosmetic flaw is. I think it might be this sort of highlighter yellow mark on the pickguard that's near invisible and really hard to photograph. I think the springs the rear pickup is mounted on are also slightly too long.

Looking for 300.

I'm open to trades right now. 7/8 string guitars, and recording equipment being my main interest.

Mark Kidd
Feb 15, 2006
---

Mark Kidd fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Dec 16, 2015

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Anybody try out the boss dm-2w and not like it? Because I really like it.

Can't decide between this and an echopuss.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

philkop posted:

Anybody try out the boss dm-2w and not like it? Because I really like it.

Can't decide between this and an echopuss.

Good god.

I came to ask about about *some other gear* but realized I'm the last comment.

I've since had both of those pedals I was deciding between, and since sold both.

G. A. S. is real guys. And I think I can admit I have a problem.

Edit: changed some words

philkop fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jan 27, 2016

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

philkop posted:

Good god.

I came to ask about about another guitar pedal but realized I'm the last comment.

I've since had both of those pedals I was deciding between, and since sold both.

G. A. S. is real guys. And I think I can admit I have a problem.

So... what's the other pedal you had a question about?

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

A Winner is Jew posted:

So... what's the other pedal you had a question about?

This is like the AA equivalent of saying "It's great you finally admit it. Come have a drink with us and talk about it."

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

philkop posted:

This is like the AA equivalent of saying "It's great you finally admit it. Come have a drink with us and talk about it."

And?

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
:(

I was actually coming to see if anyone had a Godin A6 guitar within an hour or two of the Orlando area. I can't find this guitar in person anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Going on a cross country RV trip. Can't take my homemade pedalboard with me.

(pedals not included)

I'd love to trade it for a nice little Uke or Seagull Merlin to toss in the camper.

More info on the case here https://reverb.com/item/1599403-homemade-tweed-suitcase-pedalboard

E: Sold

philkop fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Feb 4, 2016