Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Tim Whatley posted:

Found here, because there was a Facebook ad promo code that literally dropped it to $1 with prime shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FMJDJ5C?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Not sure why they keep posting codes on my FB, but here's another one for someone.

KBX8-2PCUQX-MR8RL7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

PleasusChrist posted:

Not sure why they keep posting codes on my FB, but here's another one for someone.

KBX8-2PCUQX-MR8RL7

Jumped on this. Thank you sir/madam.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Coleridge49 posted:

I'm not an expert but I think it's a shoe.

*checks against database, enhances, enhances, enhances*

Confirmed

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Goodbye, money!

to go with the 970 I bought a while ago. Haven't rebuilt my desktop since 2010, should be fun.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
970 is a drat beast of a card, and easily overclocks an extra 15-20% on stock cooler, at least my ASUS STRIX version does.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

johnnyratbastard posted:

WHAT ARE THOSE?????

Dress sneaker.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

PCOS Bill posted:

Hah, I picked up a 45' USB camera similar to that to scope the plumbing in my house. I don't know if they're similar in any way but mine's actually pretty decent for the ~$25 I paid for it. Very flexible cable though, makes it almost impossible to push down a pipe with any bend. I need to get some proper stiff pipe fishing... thing

That would be fish tape.

http://www.amazon.com/Klein-Tools-M...words=fish+tape

Though you'd have to rig attaching your camera to it a bit.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Tim Whatley posted:

Found here, because there was a Facebook ad promo code that literally dropped it to $1 with prime shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FMJDJ5C?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I'll keep posting these as they show up unless it's bothering someone. Should I post them somewhere else?

KBX8-2PCUQX-MR8RL7

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Digital_Jesus posted:

That would be fish tape.

http://www.amazon.com/Klein-Tools-M...words=fish+tape

Though you'd have to rig attaching your camera to it a bit.

Yeah, the word tape was just not coming to me, hah

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I didn't like having money anyway...

Squier Acoustic with a bunch of extras, $130 Black Friday'd down from $160 (List price $500, lol)

Fender Mini-Deluxe so I can actually use my electric guitar again

Cheap stand for my acoustic, because I never used one for my lovely First Act.

howling_mad
May 11, 2014

PleasusChrist posted:

I'll keep posting these as they show up unless it's bothering someone. Should I post them somewhere else?

KBX8-2PCUQX-MR8RL7

Attempted to jump on this but apparently someone used it...thanks though!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

PleasusChrist posted:

KBX8-2PCUQX-MR8RL7

I will one day get this code

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I got a Surface Pro 4.

Duck and Cover has a new favorite as of 03:30 on Nov 23, 2015

Tres Burritos
Sep 3, 2009

I got a Nexus 6p.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I got a rock :smith:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Duck and Cover posted:

I got a Surface Pro 4.

Tell me everything about it

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

A Jewish/Chinese fusion soy sauce. It's pretty good, I'd say.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
it's good stuff but sometimes all the seeds get stuck in the neck of the bottle and you gotta finger bang it a bit

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

muike posted:

it's good stuff but sometimes all the seeds get stuck in the neck of the bottle and you gotta finger bang it a bit

You just have to remember to shake it really well before you use it

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Wanamingo posted:

A Jewish/Chinese fusion soy sauce. It's pretty good, I'd say.

I really love this stuff for a chicken marinade. Serve over matzo balls smothered in May Ploy and pair it with Manichevitz served in a sake gourd.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Tell me everything about it

I will at some point when I've used it more and can be bothered to use a keyboard.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Kangaroo, wild game, original flavored & pepper garlic salmon jerky from https://jerkeymen.com's booth at the latest gun show. Love their burlap bag packaging.

Purchased earlier in the week when I was sick, couldn't pass this up when getting cold medication at Walgreens.

DaRealAce
Dec 27, 2004
Touch It.. No I dont want to... TOUCH IT!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

That is actually pretty cool. I need something like this. Got a link?

Sorry I know this is a little off topic but I hope the mods will allow it for this one time.

Please.. I am insanely curious. Why do you need something like this?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Android Bicyclist posted:

Kangaroo, wild game, original flavored & pepper garlic salmon jerky from https://jerkeymen.com's booth at the latest gun show. Love their burlap bag packaging.

Mmm, I love man jerky :heysexy:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

DaRealAce posted:

Sorry I know this is a little off topic but I hope the mods will allow it for this one time.

Checking out wiring, pipes, seeing what's inside a wall before I drill a hole through it, etc.

Just a few times in the last few years it would have come in handy, but the little handheld inspection cameras with the tiny monitors are like ~100$ and also kinda short.

Hell, it'd have saved me about 2 trips to Lowe's earlier this year, and about :10bux: in wasted draino foamy cleanser poo poo when all I had was a weird piece of plastic clogging my garbage disposal instead of the hosed up pipe I thought I had.

100% Dundee
Oct 11, 2004
Never did I think I would get excited over purchasing a vacuum but our old one is just so terrible.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

MMmmm jerkey men cum.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Is there any rhyme or reason to how you guys are getting those Kona coupons? Or is it just "did Kona pay to advertise to my demographic and location this week"?

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug
I've been rocking the OG Pebble since its Kickstarter campaign (very briefly gave the Moto 360 a go but switched back within a few months), and now I'm upgrading to the newest model that isn't so ugly. From Best Buy:

Getting the silver/tan one on the far left. I really wanted to get the mesh band to go with it, but those are exclusives on Pebble.com and those aren't on sale. I'd rather have the price cut now and try to buy the strap I want later.

edit: Just bought my boyfriend this for Christmas

Little over a foot tall and super detailed.
Can't wait to see his face :)

Solid Cake has a new favorite as of 21:42 on Nov 23, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
An outlet with USB plugs:

And since the outlet is behind the headboard of my bed, a couple of these so that my USB cords don't get damaged:

I know those will make the bottom plug unusable, but literally the only thing I need to plug into that outlet is my phone.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Solid Cake posted:

I've been rocking the OG Pebble since its Kickstarter campaign (very briefly gave the Moto 360 a go but switched back within a few months), and now I'm upgrading to the newest model that isn't so ugly. From Best Buy:

Getting the silver/tan one on the far left. I really wanted to get the mesh band to go with it, but those are exclusives on Pebble.com and those aren't on sale. I'd rather have the price cut now and try to buy the strap I want later.

The moto360 sucked for a while but after the 5.1 update it's fantastic.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

DrBouvenstein posted:

An outlet with USB plugs:

Would installing these essentially be the same as leaving the charger plugged in 24/7 so you're just always wasting a small amount of power, or do they have some sort of cut-off to detect when nothing is plugged in to them? I like the idea of them but I'm one of those drop-in-the-bucket types who tries to avoid unnecessary drains.

Butt Savage
Aug 23, 2007

Solid Cake posted:

I still can't get over those loving tiny, useless arms. What an amazing creature.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

davebo posted:

Would installing these essentially be the same as leaving the charger plugged in 24/7 so you're just always wasting a small amount of power, or do they have some sort of cut-off to detect when nothing is plugged in to them? I like the idea of them but I'm one of those drop-in-the-bucket types who tries to avoid unnecessary drains.

Pretty sure it's on all the time. So I guess if you don't like the idea of an extra $5 a year on your electric bill, stick to plugging a charger in every night manually...like an animal.

Kosh Naranek
Mar 8, 2008

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and a pair of ruby slippers.

DaRealAce posted:

For me it's hard to reach places in server cabinets and under floors and such, place is a premium on offshore oil rigs, and not a lot of places are easy to get eyes on.

fuckin breeders man
Mar 21, 2007

I've never used anything but a manual toothbrush and regular floss. It blows my mind how clean my teeth feel after using this.

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0095IMNI0

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Bought a bunch of Christmas presents for the boyfriend (board games/nerd stuff) and bought a recurring delivery of rat food because my babies eat a lot.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Solid Oak Acorn posted:

I've never used anything but a manual toothbrush and regular floss. It blows my mind how clean my teeth feel after using this.

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0095IMNI0

Waterpiks are awesome, but they still don't replace manual flossing. They're more for cleaning your gums than the insides of your teeth like floss does.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Never once used a Waterpik for flossing, but man, they do wonders for cleaning out my ears and have for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

a waterpik for cleaning your ears sounds worse than q tip ever could be