Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Mr Interweb posted:

What'd he say exactly?

He screamed "Alluh Ackbar!" before detonating his water bottle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Bar Crow posted:

I think that'd be "Agua Ackbar!"

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Bar Crow posted:

"Aqua Buddha"

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Nixon manufactured a charisma of his own based on his lack of charisma.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

The Kingfish posted:

Almost sounds Kissingeresque.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Kingfish posted:

This exists and is called Charisn'tma

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
So a John Kaisch super PAC just filed challenging Donald Trump's status as a Republican in the NH primary ballot.

Yeah, that's gonna work out well. Not something he can wave about to show the base "they are trying to stop me", encourage him to go 3rd party, and shift the news cycle to something more favorable to Trump at the same time. Good call.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Good article covering the fearful mindset motivating republicans right now (by the simple expedient if, you know, talking to republican voters)

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I can't wait for this album.

Run The Jews

Liberal_L33t
Apr 9, 2005

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Lotta posters in this thread really mad about people who don't like spicy food.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Liberal_L33t posted:

You're being generous in calling them people

That said, there's literally zero concern about anything being spicy in a southern restaurant. They like to cultivate that reputation but have never, in my experience, made good on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5cBkhYBVt8

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fried Chicken posted:

So a John Kaisch super PAC just filed challenging Donald Trump's status as a Republican in the NH primary ballot.

Yeah, that's gonna work out well. Not something he can wave about to show the base "they are trying to stop me", encourage him to go 3rd party, and shift the news cycle to something more favorable to Trump at the same time. Good call.

Given his past insistence that Presidential candidates produce documentation, I'm sure he'll have no problem presenting proof that he's a registered Republican, as required by NH state law and the document he signed under penalty of perjury to that effect.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Feckless cowards and opportunists. I poo poo on these people.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
As you prepare to sit down for Thanksgiving dinner, you may want to study the perfect Republican stump speech.. After all, it's basically all the points your uncle will be reciting over dinner.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

My Imaginary GF posted:

You don't pay school administrators to "exercise even an ounce of basic loving sense," you pay them to implement policy without thought.

I voted for Nixon --- twice!

Ahh you're a Boomer that explains so much.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Epic High Five posted:

You're being generous in calling them people

That said, there's literally zero concern about anything being spicy in a southern restaurant. They like to cultivate that reputation but have never, in my experience, made good on it.

Someone's never been to a wings place.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

What a tool.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

computer parts posted:

True, wings places will give you the choice between "mild" and "a bunch of extract lol dare your buddy to eat these!!!11!"

Of course my preference for spicy food is such that people 2 rooms over will have eye irritation when I'm cooking so ymmv

Only good source of spicy food I've been able to find is Indian places, most of which have zero concerns about attempting to murder you with peppers if you ask them nicely

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

computer parts posted:

There's a point where spicy stops being about taste and starts to be a macho endurance contest. Almost anything made with ghost peppers is going to hurt and suck in equal measure.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

ratbert90 posted:

John Stewart of course says it all perfectly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrqSizC-T-4

:colbert:

It's very tasty?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Mr Interweb posted:

So ISIS says they plan on attacking New York.

Anyone wanna explain to me what the conservative logic is of Obama wanting Isis to attack A major Democratic stronghold like that?

America too good, owes the rest of the world and needs to be taken down a peg.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Pizza is only good in rolls form.

Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Joementum posted:

Given his past insistence that Presidential candidates produce documentation, I'm sure he'll have no problem presenting proof that he's a registered Republican, as required by NH state law and the document he signed under penalty of perjury to that effect.
It would be loving hilarious if Trump had been campaigning for President for this long and never got around to changing his registered party affiliation.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Fried Chicken posted:

Trump going 3rd party would be such an excellent development for America. 3rd party candidates don't become President, and I figure Trump would take a decent amount of Republican voters.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

GlitchThief posted:

Trump going 3rd party would be such an excellent development for America. 3rd party candidates don't become President, and I figure Trump would take a decent amount of Republican voters.

Trump going third party and waging war against the GOP would be a great way to get the House into play for the Dems.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Teddybear posted:

Trump going third party and waging war against the GOP would be a great way to get the House into play for the Dems.

God, imagine Trump Party candidates for every seat up for election.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Republicans posted:

God, imagine Trump Party candidates for every seat up for election.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Good call, it is super accurate, what with the gif being of a guy who is a clone of hitler and all.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Fried Chicken posted:

Good call, it is super accurate, what with the gif being of a guy who is a clone of hitler and all.

:airquote:Alleged:airquote: clone of hitler.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Fried Chicken posted:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Joementum posted:

Yup, this is pretty much how a person from Vermont looks when reading a soul food menu.

Here's the Busy Bee menu so you can pretend you are there eating with Bernie and Killer Mike:

http://www.thebusybeecafe.com/order-to-go

I bet Bernie had the fried chicken sandwich with some mac and cheese on the side.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

NotWearingPants posted:

Here's the Busy Bee menu so you can pretend you are there eating with Bernie and Killer Mike:

http://www.thebusybeecafe.com/order-to-go

I bet Bernie had the fried chicken sandwich with some mac and cheese on the side.

First rule of southern cuisine.

If you're at a place that has a meatloaf only one day a week and you're there that day, get the meatloaf.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

What happened today that caused 600 new posts

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DOOP posted:

A lot of excitement for the Pataki surge.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

DOOP posted:

Pizza chat and MIGF derails. Nothing to see here.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why does an internet menu just have Mkt placers? Should have some real-time XML poo poo - maybe just maybe you could put smart kids to work and stimulate the economy with open-source tools and tutorials.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

DOOP posted:

Clockboy sues to extend 15 minutes.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Here's Killer Mike introducing Bernie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdejmGCKEs

"I have no desire to see us elect our own Margaret Thatcher." :stare:

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Liberal_L33t posted:

agreed, I particularly enjoy getting to skip four-page slapfights about who is using the most ideologically correct language and who should be guillotined, and in comparison foodchat is cogent and educational

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I hope Ahmed wins and then goes :boom: right in the courtroom.

• Locked thread