Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Otisburg posted:

foreskinfan69 is probably one of the few it would be okay to open with a dick pic, you know, to show her you aren't wasting her time with your crop top.

i bet she'd be really stoked if you wore a turtleneck on the first date.

maybe hide some cheese in there, as a snack in case you're waiting for dinner for a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

loquacius posted:

I've seen dudes say this same kind of stuff about circumcised dicks, because circumcision arguments on the Internet are the weirdest goddamn poo poo

Just two gangs of guys who are each very insecure about their respective dicks, getting super defensive and saying really rude poo poo about each other's dicks to make them feel better about their own dicks

If someone's been in enough of those things on the anti-circumcision side he might be all "THANK you, FINALLY someone GETS it" and then they'd sit down on their first date and talk about the kind of dick they don't like for an hour

Which is kind of hilarious because there are honestly people in that group that think you essentially cannot have sex without a foreskin, so by that logic if you -do- have one then you are a certified sexmaster without trying.

What I am saying is they are probably a bad lay

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I like talking about men's penises you guys!

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
over the years i have undergone an intensive stretching procedure by which i have regained not only my original length of foreskin but an additional 5 (Five) extra inches of protection.

Sex master? Nay, Sex GOD.

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni
My brother in law became a popular spokesman for the anti-circumcision community and would go out to protest in white shorts with a red stain on his crotch. All he wanted to talk about was that poo poo.

He finally stopped, Hail Satan.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Noggin Monkey posted:

My brother in law became a popular spokesman for the anti-circumcision community and would go out to protest in white shorts with a red stain on his crotch. All he wanted to talk about was that poo poo.

Should've told him to prove that he was still intact or gently caress off with his insecurity. To put his dick where his mouth is, so to speak.

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Noggin Monkey posted:

I can understand why people are against it but for any cause its super annoying when they can't talk about anything else. Some of those people are weird though, I think some people try and stretch out skin they have to make it appear like they have it.

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni

paco650 posted:

Should've told him to prove that he was still intact or gently caress off with his insecurity. To put his dick where his mouth is, so to speak.

He wasn't, that was his issue.

calvus posted:

I can understand why people are against it but for any cause its super annoying when they can't talk about anything else. Some of those people are weird though, I think some people try and stretch out skin they have to make it appear like they have it.

I'm sad to say that I heard a LOT about this. We stopped inviting him to social gatherings for a while because he couldn't help but turn everything into dickchat. It was awful.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I actually had to stop talking to my best friend from elementary school because in 2009 or so he couldn't stop talking about how Obamacare was going to destroy America

Which at least doesn't directly involve anyone's dick I guess

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Nov 25, 2015

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Swipe right, you know she's DTF

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
kinda looks like ava taylor if you squint hard enough.

so yeah, basically

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

computer parts posted:

From my observations, there are a few height queens but in general if you can be taller when the girl's in ~3 in heels, you're probably fine.

what about when you're in 3 inch heels

asking for a friend

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Def. would.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

1st AD posted:

Swipe right, you know she's DTF

Clearly, she demonstrated poor judgment before so he probably has a decent chance too.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I still think kids/babbies in dating site profile pics are weird, doubly so on a hookup app like tindr.

Like, deffo mention "i have X kids and (expect you to be a stepparent eventually/you will probably never meet them/it will complicate things/whatever)," but kidpics is weird to me.

Doubly when it's literally just a pic of the kid(s) alone, peppered in with "night out with the girls," "beach selfie," "hiking pixx" and "cleavage shot."

maybe thinking that's weird makes me weird, IDK. i share kidpics if they're interested like after we've chatted a bit but would never just put them right in the mix.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Nov 25, 2015

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah it is weird as hell. especially when their lead pic is just their kid. or every picture is their kid/them with their kid.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I think generally speaking someone whose "swipe right" rhythm isn't broken at least a bit by seeing a small child is someone you probably want to avoid

that said, she's hot, swipe the gently caress right and watch your their/they're usage

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill
What if she can hear incorrect homophones too? :ohdear:

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Mr. McGibblets posted:

"And last but not least, the most important one for me romantically... you MUST be rockin a WHOLE package. Do NOT message me for dating if you are circumcised. Once I went intact, I'll NEVER go back. 16 years of altered American sex was enough for me. Sorry, my lady bits just need a rest (OUCH). And the older we get, the harder you cut dudes have to pound because your dicks are so calloused and keratinized. To make my cut, you MUST be natural. NO exceptions!"

Please tell me you found this one on JDate.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

mobby_6kl posted:

Clearly, she demonstrated poor judgment before so he probably has a decent chance too.

I don't know how to tell you guys any harder - I've seriously met like 5 or 6 single moms who had a ton of pics with their kid (they love their kid, what shock) in their profile and pleaaaassse listen - they just want to drink a beer, smoke a joint, watch a movie and HOOK UP!

Maybe I've been a little bit lucky and not met the ones who are "trying to trap me into being a baby daddy" but seriously, to single parents a bit of pot, a supreme pizza, some sex and some beer is a tropical vacation to them.

You're idiots for not pursuing some a casual fling. "Oh she likes the same music and is sarcastic about the same movies BUT SHE HAS A KID!"

I've met one of their kids and he was the bomb at Lego's, and his mom was a freak in bed and l got her there by bringing over some beer and some pizza and watching Silence of the Lambs. Sorry to rant, but hook up with single moms, it's easy and they really appreciate it.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Nov 25, 2015

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Mr. McGibblets posted:

"And last but not least, the most important one for me romantically... you MUST be rockin a WHOLE package. Do NOT message me for dating if you are circumcised. Once I went intact, I'll NEVER go back. 16 years of altered American sex was enough for me. Sorry, my lady bits just need a rest (OUCH). And the older we get, the harder you cut dudes have to pound because your dicks are so calloused and keratinized. To make my cut, you MUST be natural. NO exceptions!"

How dry is her vag that she insists on having an uncut dick or "her lady parts need a rest"? What the gently caress is a keratinized head, does a cut dick morph into a fingernail? They all feel the loving same. Sounds like she's either too dry, too stupid to use lube, or both.

The only difference I've seen is that uncut are easier to give handies to, but harder to give oral to so it evens out? v:v:v

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Tumble posted:

they just want to drink a beer, smoke a joint, watch a movie and HOOK UP!
I've met one of their kids and he was the bomb at Lego's, and his mom was a freak in bed and l got her there by bringing over some beer and some pizza and watching Silence of the Lambs. Sorry to rant, but hook up with single moms, it's easy and they really appreciate it.

I've made a huge mistake

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Cuckoo posted:

How dry is her vag that she insists on having an uncut dick or "her lady parts need a rest"? What the gently caress is a keratinized head, does a cut dick morph into a fingernail? They all feel the loving same. Sounds like she's either too dry, too stupid to use lube, or both.

The only difference I've seen is that uncut are easier to give handies to, but harder to give oral to so it evens out? v:v:v

yeah, it would be less weird if she copped to it being an aesthetic/ideological thing

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

bitch needs to learn how to use a semicolon

hunkrust
Sep 29, 2014
I got an MA in asking leading questions about how sexism isnt real, and regularly fail to grasp that other people have different experience than me or enjoy different things.
I also own multiple fedoras, to go with my leather dusters, and racist pin badges.

Tumble posted:

I don't know how to tell you guys any harder - I've seriously met like 5 or 6 single moms who had a ton of pics with their kid (they love their kid, what shock) in their profile and pleaaaassse listen - they just want to drink a beer, smoke a joint, watch a movie and HOOK UP!

Come on dude, do you really need to resort to dumpster diving?

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I too hate meaningful relationships and actively seek out people whose real life commitments and responsibilities make it easy to avoid

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Lufiron posted:

I too hate meaningful relationships and actively seek out people whose real life commitments and responsibilities make it easy to avoid

as a veteran of two failed marragies, this but unironically

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
Young people with a kid will give you a really good insight into how together their poo poo is based off meeting that kid for two minutes. If they can somehow manage to produce a reasonably well behaved kid in their early twenties, they are probably going to do well in life and already have a soft spot for chumps, go get em.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tumble posted:

Maybe I've been a little bit lucky and not met the ones who are "trying to trap me into being a baby daddy" but seriously, to single parents a bit of pot, a supreme pizza, some sex and some beer is a tropical vacation to them.

You're idiots for not pursuing some a casual fling. "Oh she likes the same music and is sarcastic about the same movies BUT SHE HAS A KID!"

i think everyone knows they're easy lays they just feel kinda guilty about it. i probably wouldn't drink or do drugs with a small child nearby but that's just me.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

If they are also reasonably fit you can avoid "suddenly fat at 25" syndrome..

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
How is it easy if they want it? me thinks the sexism and misogyny is bleeding into this discussion.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

How is it easy if they want it? me thinks the sexism and misogyny is bleeding into this discussion.

Yeah I don't want to shock you guy's delicate sensabilites but sometimes people that have had children at some point also want to have sex. Just an "FYI"

I mean it's really hosed up and crazy to think that a single woman in her 20s or 30s might like to have sex but its true I swear

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Captain Yossarian posted:

I mean it's really hosed up and crazy to think that a single woman in her 20s or 30s might like to have sex but its true I swear

:eyepop:

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill

Yeah I don't want to shock you guy's delicate sensabilites but sometimes people that have had children at some point also want to have sex. Just an "FYI"

Source your quotes.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

more power to them, but my target was the seemingly commitment-phobic, unless of course you're a

Otisburg posted:

veteran of two failed marragies

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Sorry but a woman's sex drive leaves her body shortly after her first child, along with the placenta. It's science.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Groovelord Neato posted:

i probably wouldn't drink or do drugs with a small child nearby

You quite clearly don't have children of your own.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

of course not, i'm not a fool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth
Nov 7, 2011

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Tumble posted:

• Locked thread