Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The bird must be really sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Pesky Splinter posted:

AKA - Let's tell the most boring version of Dracula possible. And Charles Dance sits in a cave for an hour. Where's my goddamn Hellsing movie :arghfist::japan:

I would accept Castlevania as well.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Back in days of videostore yore, I always thought that the VHS cover/poster for Eyes of Laura Mars was spooky and unsettling.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Morrowind: Blood elf in new york gets shat on by a lazer-arsed cliffracer

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Take that back! Golden Child was made by the 'Cousin Numzie!' line.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Charles Dance has cool hats and is a cool guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pyp3xSTqRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr0JXSM_0Nk
-reminds me of the cool castle from "The Shadow" movie. Cool movie.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Come on, Matt, you can do better than this.

Then again, given Daniel Radcliffe's surprisingly similar career trajectory I guess fairly young British actors mainly known for an extremely iconic British role are only getting hired for schlocky crap now.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Radcliffe has Horns which was awesome.

Matt Smith is poo poo and Dr.Who is way overrated.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pesky Splinter posted:

AKA - Let's tell the most boring version of Dracula possible. And Charles Dance sits in a cave for an hour. Where's my goddamn Hellsing movie :arghfist::japan:

The cave stuff was from reshoots where they tried to add in a thing tying the movie to the present day. If you look at the original trailers you can see that the Charles Dance stuff originally was in big classical style ruins.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

The names on top feel like an attempt at tricking people into thinking the cast is more prestige than it is

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Cleretic posted:

Come on, Matt, you can do better than this.

Then again, given Daniel Radcliffe's surprisingly similar career trajectory I guess fairly young British actors mainly known for an extremely iconic British role are only getting hired for schlocky crap now.

Radcliffe is set for life so he can do whatever goofball poo poo he wants. Matt Smith, on the other hand, is trying to fight the usual post-Who crash-and-burn and so far has managed to skulk around in the background of Terminator Genisys for 2 minutes.

Which may still be better than Tennant's initial attempts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmf3eyT78C4

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't know, that would have been a starring role at least.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

is Terminator Genisis the start of a trilogy or was that just a fever dream from whoever was responsible for it?

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Aphrodite posted:

I don't know, that would have been a starring role at least.

Well, the fact that it didn't get picked up is part of the point, though even if it had it would've been a forgettable broadcast TV dramedy featuring his awful American accent.

His career's doing a lot better now, though going by clips of that US remake of Broadchurch he did, his American accent hasn't improved at all.

Attitude Indicator posted:

is Terminator Genisis the start of a trilogy or was that just a fever dream from whoever was responsible for it?

The producer was talking up plans for a Marvel-esque Terminator universe during the run-up to release. Genisys actually did remarkably well worldwide, but apparently not well enough to go through with that.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Attitude Indicator posted:

It made a fortune in Asia, so that fever dream will likely come true.

And just like Batman, Bond, and Transformers they'll add a Chinese celebrity and have an action scene in China.

Because that poo poo prints money.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Erebus posted:

his American accent hasn't improved at all.

that was supposed to be an american accent? he can fake an english accent quite well, why not an american?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Wow, that's lazy.

e: Like, it's one thing to have a CONSUME THIS MOVIE poster, but it's entirely another to recycle your old CONSUME THIS MOVIE posters to poke at nostalgia for people 40+ years old who were already going to see it or not going to see it. It's flagrantly masturbatory.

hexwren fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 28, 2015

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Nah, it's just a nostalgia bid.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Just let it in. :pervert: :a2m:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Don't rape me Star War :ohdear:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

CelticPredator posted:

I'd let Star Wars fondle and grope me.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Throw your Ewok into my Sarlacc, can't you hear the Jizz playing?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
in a galaxy jar jar away

(are these fuckin for real, not reverse image searching right now)

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Acne Rain posted:

in a galaxy jar jar away

(are these fuckin for real, not reverse image searching right now)

Apparently they're real, unless IGN got fooled.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
I hope the Star War includes China.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Side trip to Beijing for power converters.

zandert33
Sep 20, 2002

Erebus posted:

Radcliffe is set for life so he can do whatever goofball poo poo he wants. Matt Smith, on the other hand, is trying to fight the usual post-Who crash-and-burn and so far has managed to skulk around in the background of Terminator Genisys for 2 minutes.

Which may still be better than Tennant's initial attempts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmf3eyT78C4

Don't think anything Matt Smith will be in will be able to come close to Tennant's role in "Jessica Jones".

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
I haven't seen Doctor Who but between Jessica Jones and the first series of Broadchurch he's A-OK in my books.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

zandert33 posted:

Don't think anything Matt Smith will be in will be able to come close to Tennant's role in "Jessica Jones".

Maybe he should have taken more roles like Young Harry (Ralph Fiennes' character) from In Bruges (which was deleted from the final print but you can see on YouTube)...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rANwBGXt7v8

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

CelticPredator posted:

Why not it already raped our childhoods.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Tennant also got to be the coolest part of the Fright Night remake. I want a sequel to that movie which is just David Tennant as fake Criss Angel: stupid loving rear end in a top hat.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Star Wars: just lay back it'll be over soon.

That's kind of a poorly thought out poster.

Also Daniel Radcliffe strikes me as the kind of guy who's made so much off of Harry Potter that he gets to say "gently caress yeah let's play Igor in a Frankenstein movie" and not worry too much.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

I hope the Star War includes China.

star wars episode viii: rey and guy go searching for jedi and find sun wukong

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Shoehead posted:

Also Daniel Radcliffe strikes me as the kind of guy who's made so much off of Harry Potter that he gets to say "gently caress yeah let's play Igor in a Frankenstein movie" and not worry too much.

Right as the last movie was hitting theaters he starred in a stage play where he was full-frontal nude and prancing around the stage with a horse. Guy gives no fucks.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Blackpool is the best thing Tennant's in.

Also Daniel Radcliffe seems like a rad guy most of the time, I'm glad he can afford to do whatever weird poo poo he feels like.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Radcliffe probably has enough money to make nothing but flops for the rest of his career and still live comfortably.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

King Vidiot posted:

Right as the last movie was hitting theaters he starred in a stage play where he was full-frontal nude and prancing around the stage with a horse. Guy gives no fucks.

Well, let's be fair. Yeah he was full-frontal but this wasn't some community theater production in Cincinnati, it was a West End revival of a multiple Tony-winning play. Richard Burton was in it ffs.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
It is funny to see someone talking about Equus as some guy waggling his dick around on stage, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Daniel Radcliffe has such star power he can make the same scene take place in two different restaurants