Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I wish they didn't join isis and lived a good life but arguing about it here is like pushing F to pay respects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

That Robot posted:

hey guys this dude with an alf avatar is really concerned that we're offending the memory of this isis girl lol

it's some crazy white knighting and its v funny

lol stupid baby you are tilting at the dumbest windmills :laffo:

I don't think it's very funny that people are literally applauding the acts of the actual ISIS terrorists for grooming, raping, and then beating to death women because they have worked out in their head that they (the two girls) can technically be called "terrorists" despite never having committed nor probably never even intended to commit actual terrorist acts

To me it's just another incident in the long list of atrocities committed by groups committed by ISIS, Boko Haram, AQ, and others. To some goons it's apparently an excuse to let their inner MRA shine. It's okay, guys! She wasn't technically a victim!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

A Stupid Baby posted:

To me it's just another incident in the long list of atrocities committed by groups committed by ISIS, Boko Haram, AQ, and others. To some goons it's apparently an excuse to let their inner MRA shine. It's okay, guys! She wasn't technically a victim!

But are we not all victims born into this world of sin

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I mean, who are we to judge anyone for anything, really?????

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

A Stupid Baby posted:

I don't think it's very funny that people are literally applauding the acts of the actual ISIS terrorists for grooming, raping, and then beating to death women because they have worked out in their head that they (the two girls) can technically be called "terrorists" despite never having committed nor probably never even intended to commit actual terrorist acts

No one is doing that.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

A Stupid Baby posted:

People aren't applauding people are going "WHAT THE gently caress WERE YOU EXPECTING"?

They're a terrorist group there is no inbetween on their actions. If you wanted to help people go join the red cross or something where the organization's leadership isn't committed to killing people.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

A Stupid Baby posted:

Why does the discussion have to be framed in binary terms? Degrees of culpability exist. These girls were neither totally blameless nor at the top of the culpability hierarchy. They're "victims" in the same sense that Manson's followers were victims. Manipulated? Yes, but willingly so. We're not talking Patti Hearst types who were kidnapped and developed Stockholm syndrome.

If these young women had successfully escaped back to the West should we have dismissed their actions as youthful indiscretions or held them accountable for their role in aiding the IS? If they're gullible enough to attach themselves to one horrific "cause" how do we know they won't repeat that in the future, when there's evidence gullible people often do get conned repeatedly throughout their lives? How do we know, for that matter, that the IS isn't employing Cold War tactics and sending them back to spread disinformation?

Lolie fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Nov 29, 2015

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Lolie posted:

If these young women had successfully escaped back to the West should we have dismissed their actions as youthful indiscretions or held them accountable for their role in aiding the IS?

Just ask the army dude who left his platoon to join the enemy only to be brought back in a prisoner exchange.

He's being sent to jail even though he was just a prisoner to the terrorists. He left his post of his own free will with the intention of joining them.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Just ask the army dude who left his platoon to join the enemy only to be brought back in a prisoner exchange.

He's being sent to jail even though he was just a prisoner to the terrorists. He left his post of his own free will with the intention of joining them.

thats desertion though its a whole different thing

and im not absolving anyone of responsibility, that would be impossible considering this girl already faced the consequences of her actions in the worst possible way

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I think the ones that survive should be put on trial in front of whatever court or tribunal is appropriate for that type of thing. Seems reasonable to me.

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014
if i was a weird looking slavic piece of poo poo i'd probably want to get brutally raped and murdered by a bunch of virgins, too

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

babypolis posted:

thats desertion though its a whole different thing

and im not absolving anyone of responsibility, that would be impossible considering this girl already faced the consequences of her actions in the worst possible way

oh no not only did they rape and kill them but they also made htem read this thread

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
If ISIS didn't kill them they would have eventually been killed by US bombs, so what's the difference?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Terrorists dead. So what

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

babypolis posted:

but thanks for the completely useless analogy whoflungpoop
no prob, thanks for the shrilly retarded posts

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

no prob, thanks for the shrilly retarded posts

your insults sting harder than most because i actually like your posting

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

ArgoATX posted:

if i was a weird looking slavic piece of poo poo i'd probably want to get brutally raped and murdered by a bunch of virgins, too

hey Hey HEY gently caress you

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

whoflungpoop posted:

15 year old socially isolated boys shoot up their high school: rightfully reviled for being evil

15 year old socially isolated girls join murderous insane death cult: NO SEE THEY WERE CONFUSED AND

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

The Taint Reaper posted:

leftwingbullshit.txt

more like straight_outta_tumblr.docx

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
but no really can we stop the sanctimonious whinging about dead terrorists

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I thought it was bad that en defended child rape but now goons here are defending terrorism. Jesus loving Christ

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Volume posted:

I thought it was bad that en defended child rape but now goons here are defending terrorism. Jesus loving Christ

actually defending ISIS allows you to do both at the same time.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Volume posted:

actually defending ISIS allows you to do both at the same time.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
the following isis recruitment video is why I, an easily fooled adolescent male of ages 14-30, can sympathize, empathize, and otherwise relate with the poor souls that have been conned into joining in hopes of a glamorous and holy lifestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wtSz5WmTaI

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

A Stupid Baby posted:

despite never having committed nor probably never even intended to commit actual terrorist acts

Look at this idiot with his head in the sand. He probably thinks women can only cook and have babies. Like: "There's no way a woman could be a violent terrorist you guys!"

Probably thinks this girl is just playing airsoft or something. lol

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
women, much like minorities, are simple creatures that must be protected from themselves and others

it is the burden of the fat white man on the internet to use his powers of posting to protect them from the dangers of the world

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I will answer the call

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
i lust for slav teen death

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if only somebody had hugged these little skamps a bit more maybe they wouldnt have been so darn iresponsible

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

momerath posted:

i lust for slav teens

Gross. Go join ISIS with that mindset

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Gosh darnit dangit GBS, why don't you feel more badder for making jokes about the dead white girls who joined ISIS?

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Gosh darnit dangit GBS, why don't you feel more badder for making jokes about the dead white girls who joined ISIS?

the mistake these rat faced young women made was in believing that slavic trash qualifies for white privilege in the third world, please don't demean the white race in this way

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

oldpainless posted:

Gross. Go join ISIS with that mindset

BEST PRANK COMPILATION 2015: BEST ISIS FAILS SLAV TEENS GONE SEXUAL | Part 35

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Well maybe millions of years from now all those mass graves will get turned to oil.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ISIS only killed them after hearing "Let it Go" sang acapella for the 100th time and decided it was us or them

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
if these girls manage to discourage just one other dopey teen from running away to ISIS then at least their deaths will have some meaning bc some unfortunate souls are fated to reach their peak value in serving as a warning to others

gen. de maud'huy would shake their hands

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Noblesse Obliged posted:

ISIS only killed them after hearing "Let it Go" sang acapella for the 100th time and decided it was us or them

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Noblesse Obliged posted:

lol

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Just too many goddamn people in the world anyways. If they want to put themselves in harms way, I feel sorry for their families and friends but not for them. gently caress em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
lots of people join ISIS for the falafel tbqh

• Locked thread