Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Verily I Shat posted:

There are continuous posts on here about how a sausage of hogs rear end in crap bread should or shouldn't have certain condiments on it because AR REGIONAL RULES.

Every food brain fart is a regional speciality in the US, its how they create identity and culture from garbage.

Don't forget Carbonara Mussolini from a few pages back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

pasta Mussolini

Yo.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

If this is bright red because it's some kind of spicy onion ring I am very very down.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

If this is bright red because it's some kind of spicy onion ring I am very very down.

My money is on red velvet battered onion rings :barf:

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

The color definitely changed those years it sat in that can, it used to be pink as far as I can remember.
A google image search shows what 4loco watermelon should look like:

:( I think I'm just going to pour out the other ones,

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
That's quite a bit of sour cream for those undercooked pierogies...

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Quid posted:

Back when they announced the change, my friends and I pooled our money and bought out every gas station we could until we had roughly 70 of the things. Our logic was that we could hang on to them for a few years and resell them as collector's items. That plan quickly got thrown out though and they were gone within a few weeks. I was always curious what they would be like if I still had them, and now I know - I think we made the right choice in just drinking them back then.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

cyberia posted:

flamin hot cheetos :getin:

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
I'm pretty sure you could sell that old four loko at a premium on craigslist or something. People were crazy for that stuff and they'd probably buy it for nostalgia or to force their friend Craig to drink a can because he's mental.

Make sure if you do sell it to do so under an assumed identity so that when everyone who drinks a can is found dead the "Loko Assassin" can't be traced back to you.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Crust First posted:

I'm pretty sure you could sell that old four loko at a premium on craigslist or something. People were crazy for that stuff and they'd probably buy it for nostalgia or to force their friend Craig to drink a can because he's mental.

Make sure if you do sell it to do so under an assumed identity so that when everyone who drinks a can is found dead the "Loko Assassin" can't be traced back to you.

But he will be dead, so no worries there. Cash in fast, buddy, the death clock is ticking!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

That's the WORST sandwich.

I don't know how much money a band like Surfer Blood actually makes but surely it has to be enough to not eat garbage slop out of a sandwich-shaped box

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Was gonna say, that doesn't look like ketchup, so would regardless. But pepper mustard? Would even harder, most def.
Also: 'zat even a hotdog? Looks like a different sausage of some kind.

Day old hotdog and sauce. From the look of it I assume they forgot to close the lid and put the hotdog in the fridge.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

cyberia posted:

Yeaahhh :(

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I was expecting placenta batter or something, so at least it's not that? :v:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think I found the one pizza rule: no vegetarian meats

Bleh

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

cyberia posted:

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011
A friend of mine lives in Spain right now and decided to try ordering takeout from a new "thai" place.

Her "vegetarian thai rolls" came looking like this. And yes, her vegetarian stirfry was basically the same thing (sans the tortilla). It's literally just a handful of the "oriental vegetable mix" you buy frozen reheated with some soy sauce thrown on top for colour.

The restaurant in question, with only one review that's blank but 6/6 stars for everything.

https://www.just-eat.es/restaurants-topnoodlesfuengirola/menu

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wanamingo posted:

I think I found the one pizza rule: no vegetarian meats

Bleh

The only pizza rule is 1: Cook it properly.

Other than that, go nuts.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

A friend of mine lives in Spain right now and decided to try ordering takeout from a new "thai" place.

Her "vegetarian thai rolls" came looking like this. And yes, her vegetarian stirfry was basically the same thing (sans the tortilla). It's literally just a handful of the "oriental vegetable mix" you buy frozen reheated with some soy sauce thrown on top for colour.

The restaurant in question, with only one review that's blank but 6/6 stars for everything.

https://www.just-eat.es/restaurants-topnoodlesfuengirola/menu

This reminds me of when I went to a random Indian restaurant on the US side of Niagara falls. I was with some friends and we were hungry and just walking in an unknown place, so we stopped in.

The whole place was the finest vinyl tablecloths over cheap picnic tables, plastic flatware and styrofoam cups. We got a styrofoam plate each and went to the saddest buffet I've ever seen, everything was just like that: aluminum pans sagging over wire armatures, unevenly warmed by sputtering dollar-store not-Sterno cans. Nothing was spicy, in fact most of it was the same dish with a different meat. I'm a bit spoiled by a couple of really good Indian restaurants in my city, and was disappointed to find none of my perennial favorites represented.

After a meal comprised mainly of butter chicken and rice, I decided to get a nice mango lassi to wash it down.

I don't know how, but this mango lassi was pretty much the same temperature as my mouth. Utterly unrefreshed, I nonethless gulped down this tepid chalky mango sludge only to be rewarded with a single large chunk of green bell pepper at the bottom.

Then it turned out we were apparently eating the dinner buffet, not the lunch buffet, at 2:30pm, so the whole thing ended up costing the four of us over fifty bucks.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Quid posted:

A google image search shows what 4loco watermelon should look like:

No! Mail them to me I am really serious!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hey wait I want one too :( Really, as a poor person, I'd drink any alcohol even if it was discolored.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Four loko has a new flavor out thats just called "gold". Its 14% abv and tastes exactly like red bull.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Cage posted:

Four loko has a new flavor out thats just called "gold". Its 14% abv and tastes exactly like red bull.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Menstrual blood?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

the only thing carolina region specific is "carolina style" hotdogs / hamburgers. its where you put coleslaw on the top and chili(no beans) and yellow mustard on the bottom. its alright if you like coleslaw

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

snergle posted:

its alright if you like coleslaw

and yellow mustard :barf:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Trent posted:

I put ketchup and mustard on my hot dogs and hamburgers

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts
swole af

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trent posted:

look at mister grey poupon over here

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i motion for Mussolini to be shifted from pasta to mustard duty

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Motion carried.

Pasta gets "Pol Pot" added for alliteration.

Uhn
Oct 6, 2011

here comes george
in control

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ooh, yummy! Pickled botulism, my favorite.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Meat moonshine?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i'm the white blobs

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm the surprised wall outlet.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

It's just pickled meat you fussy little dumbshits.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Force de Fappe posted:

This is the same group of people that lose their poo poo over loose corn and yellow mustard, too

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
The people in the thread for laughing at weird-looking food are laughing at some weird-looking food?! Time to blow this poo poo WIDE OPEN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Force de Fappe posted:

Identifying these foods is but a small facet.

• Locked thread