Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Fayez Butts posted:

What's the first reason?

Most people's lives are boring as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill posted:

Dunno, a GBS sadbrains must have had their SSDI check hit early this month

Whoever it was has good taste, I remember when somebody kept buying everybody those avatars back in the LF days. Really brings me back.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

big mean giraffe posted:

First Apple patented round things, now GoPro has patented cubes and squared things? What shapes do we have left?

I think Amazon has dibs on the cylinder so...rhombus?

I got some copyright infringement coffee. Maybe it's not close enough because Master Shake had a straw.

colas has a new favorite as of 04:26 on Dec 1, 2015

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

baram. posted:

and just cause 3, because apparently it's coming out tomorrow.

I have nothing better to do at night so I preordered Just Cause 3 last week with pickup-at-store and I'm going to be the weird old guy on a motorcycle at my midnight release in ~45 minutes.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
You're a cool dude and I would ride bikes and play games with you.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Bottom Liner posted:

You're a cool dude and I would ride bikes and play games with you.
This but also with guns

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Getting drunk and cyber Monday inst a great mix:

I bought two of these:

As I hate backtracking and this way we can hike all day and just drift home.

Also like eighty bucks worth of fishing tackle, with this dumb fucker being the standout:

It's gonna be my new "gently caress you fish, bite this you gently caress" lure.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

That's right, and it's an Armani.
Something I've wanted for a very long time, 2016 Volkswagen Beetle.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
How depressing

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

I have nothing better to do at night so I preordered Just Cause 3 last week with pickup-at-store and I'm going to be the weird old guy on a motorcycle at my midnight release in ~45 minutes.

PCOS Bill posted:

How depressing

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah but at least I didn't look forward to owning a Beetle for a "very long time"

Though this game is taking forever to install. 54%?!

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

Yeah but at least I didn't look forward to owning a Beetle for a "very long time"
And yet:

PCOS Bill posted:

I bought this bike.

TJChap2840
Sep 24, 2009

PCOS Bill just projects his own personal issues on other people to make himself feel better.

It's hilarious to watch.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Okay and?

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

If you find yourself in a social situation, make threats.

Used them at a previous job for a while, decided I needed them in my life.

Lilleput
Jul 22, 2006

Jerry can minibar, because im good with money

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?

bunnielab posted:

Getting drunk and cyber Monday inst a great mix:

I bought two of these:

As I hate backtracking and this way we can hike all day and just drift home.

I'm glad you included the second pick I thought it was just a giant inflatable cock disguised as a pool floatie. :dong:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

lookslikerain posted:

Used them at a previous job for a while, decided I needed them in my life.

I'm on my second pair of these, they're genuinely the nicest headphones I've heard in terms of price:performance. I'm on my second pair because the right channel decided it was just going to stop working one day. I never abuse my stuff but it just stopped working. Luckily I live in the UK where we have 12months warranty (at least) on everything from purchase so I hassled Amazon and they sent me a replacement pair.

I'm not sure whether the fault was a particularly bad batch but looking online it's happened to a few people. Hopefully the new set I have and the ones you have are good to go because they're cracking headphones.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

"1990 Ford Taurus. The car I always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Taurus has nothing on the Aries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlmoQTSoQYo

Also, gopro videos suck. They're usually pointed at the stupidest thing ever or shaky as hell. Sure, guy skiing down the mountain. Let's watch a video of a camera pointed at your drat feet instead of the view of this awesome mountain. :jerkbag:

Not pictured, but bought a new usb port for my wife's galaxy s5. She abuses the hell out of usb ports for some reason. Maybe I'll spend a little and get a raspberry pi, too.

Sportman
May 12, 2003

PILLS...
PILLS...
PILLS...
PILLS...
PILLS!!!
Fun Shoe

baram. posted:

different earpads i saw recommended which are hopefully more comfy.

thanks cyber monday.

Tell me more, I absolutely love those headphones, but they could definitely be more comfortable if I'm wearing them for more than a 1-2 hours.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

It and the guns are penis replacements. I mean, it's OK you if you feel the need to compensate, but you don't need to be making GBS threads on other people's dreams. Glass houses and all that.

metavisual
Sep 6, 2007

Sorry, I know this was from the last page, but...

Crain posted:

Well, don't hold your breath on that. Apparently GoPro is suing them because their "life camera" thing looks like GoPro's new action camera. As in they're both just cubes.

...you have that backwards. Polaroid is suing GoPro.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/03/polaroid-sues-gopro-claiming-hero4-session-patent-infringement.html

CNBC Article posted:

The company with exclusive rights to Polaroid's instant and action products filed a patent-infringement lawsuit Tuesday against GoPro, claiming the new cube-shaped Hero4 Session is a ripoff of the Polaroid Cube, CNBC has learned.

For content, I bought a bunch of christmas presents, an Apple Sportwatch for myself, and finally found a decent Gym to sign up at since my old one closed!

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

flosofl posted:

It and the guns are penis replacements. I mean, it's OK you if you feel the need to compensate, but you don't need to be making GBS threads on other people's dreams. Glass houses and all that.

Could just be that guns are fun. Sorry that you hate fun.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

flosofl posted:

:lol: didn't you know he's the king of "do as I say, not as I do"?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I heart bacon posted:

Could just be that guns are fun. Sorry that you hate fun.

Nah, I don't hate fun or guns (or even motorcycles).

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
Since the product recommendation megathread was archived, can anyone recommend a decent flashlight? I have a ton of the lovely harbor freight free LED flashlights, so uhh something better than that.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

flosofl posted:

Nah, I don't hate fun or guns (or even motorcycles).

Awesome. Let's go fishing or something.

But seriously, they are fun. Tried skeet shooting a few years ago and that was :krad:

dreesemonkey posted:

Since the product recommendation megathread was archived, can anyone recommend a decent flashlight? I have a ton of the lovely harbor freight free LED flashlights, so uhh something better than that.

I have the Nebo redline. Similar to this this one I got the holster for it to wear on my belt at work. This thing has come in handy many times since there's some darker places around the plant. Especially for night shifts.

I heart bacon has a new favorite as of 15:04 on Dec 1, 2015

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

dreesemonkey posted:

It still lives brother.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3684302

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It's too easy to kill people with guns. Our society is too dumb and aren't responsible enough for that power.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

It's too easy to kill people with guns. Our society is too dumb and aren't responsible enough for that power.

Ok, mom

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Maybe make getting a gun at least as hard as driving a car and I'll be happy

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Mu Zeta posted:

If anything make it far harder, so many poo poo, dangerous drivers about.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Mu Zeta posted:

88h88 posted:

This, they let loving anyone drive a car in the US.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

dreesemonkey posted:

The only flashlight you will ever need.

Edit: Of course you need to build it yourself.

Trastion has a new favorite as of 15:30 on Dec 1, 2015

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Quote is not edit.

I bought a PS4. and a 1-year sub to PS+

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Lilleput posted:

Jerry can minibar, because im good with money

The only one I found online is going for $547 is this correct?

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

88h88 posted:

Just make firearm safety a requirement. I learned young about it and respect the hell out of it. poo poo aint hard, but quit wagging your freaking finger in peoples faces and acting like you know better. Proper safety is an easy thing and having a fearful respect of firearms is a good thing for everyone. If you choose to not own or use one, that's fine. I respect that.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
Pants:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

That color is awesome. I'd wear shirts with that color. :swoon: