Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Zander13 posted:

I have had it for a few days already.
Someone said this.

"There's a workaround for the bug by choosing geonosian soldier and find his shard. This loads up the regular squad cantina although the special battle is probably worth doing for the extras. Also I take back some of the bad things I said about SW:Heroes. Buying packs is still a bad value but at least once you level up you unlock a lot of extra stuff to do. It felt like it really opened up with the squad cantina and pvp battles but I have a ways to go before I unlock galactic war."

Oh neat, thanks. I saw that and didn't know what they were talking about, but that totally worked.

And yeah, I'd do these random missions but it says I have a 12 hour cooldown even though I haven't run them today.. or ever. I don't even know what they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

swimming anime posted:

Does anyone happen to play civcrafter? Is there a goon guild?

I made one.. Goons
Invitecode RYMAD729

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
There's a new Rayman runner game out, Rayman Adventures. Unlike the first two games, this one's free to play.

Locke Dunnegan
Apr 25, 2005

Respectable Bespectacled Receptacle
Is that Bonzai Buddy avatar the new Stupid Newbie? Until a minute ago I thought there was just one poster that just happened to be in all the threads I was.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Locke Dunnegan posted:

Is that Bonzai Buddy avatar the new Stupid Newbie? Until a minute ago I thought there was just one poster that just happened to be in all the threads I was.

It's been that for a while now. Before that it was Garbage Dick.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

What's a good game for commuting? It needs to be able to be played with one hand and shouldn't lose much progress if I need to close it for disembarking.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
Pixel Dungeon and its variants (I prefer Shattered)

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Bizarre monster beat em up/auto runner/mining company idle management game The Executive has made its way from iOS to Android.

edit: I thought this was going to be really dumb (and it is!) but its also a whole lot of fun. The game has some frame rate issues on my phone though.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Dec 3, 2015

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

My Star Wars Heroes ally code is 293-147-121.

Please add me!

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
nvm

rotaryfun fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Dec 3, 2015

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Just got an android tablet and wondering if there any any exclusive to android games I need to get? Thanks for any help!

Also, I can pair my ps4 controller up pretty well but 30 seconds after they connect horrible lag is introduced into any keypresses. No idea how to fix this :(

WIFEY WATCHDOG fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Dec 3, 2015

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Just got an android tablet and wondering if there any any exclusive to android games I need to get? Thanks for any help!

Also, I can pair my ps4 controller up pretty well but 30 seconds after they connect horrible lag is introduced into any keypresses. No idea how to fix this :(

I ran into this issue too, googled a program called Bluetooth Autoconnect that fixed it for me, hopefully it'll work for you.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

OxMan posted:

I ran into this issue too, googled a program called Bluetooth Autoconnect that fixed it for me, hopefully it'll work for you.

Don't know what magic that did but it worked a dream. Thanks!

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

SW game is pretty cool. Enjoying it so far, and leveling isn't a huge pain.

My ally code is: 941-938-831

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I tried rerolling in star wars last night for like 2h and I didn't get any 4*. I kind of want to try again tonight, but im not sold on it 100%

Zotix fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Dec 3, 2015

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Zotix posted:

I tried rerolling in star wars last night for like 2h and I didn't get any 4*. I kind of want to try again tonight, but im not sold on it 100%

It's really not necessary. Even if you have a 3* or two you can steamroll most things and your heroes are upgradeable.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I think I've added everyone who has come in late to the Star Wars party.

I just got a random freebie card drop of Ahsoka Tano, and I got enough gems to do a pull and got enough Asajj Ventress to get her up to 4 star. That's pretty awesome!

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

ModeSix posted:

It's really not necessary. Even if you have a 3* or two you can steamroll most things and your heroes are upgradeable.

Yeah but I like the best starts possible in these types of games. In PAD I rerolled like 150 times for an isis.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Zotix posted:

Yeah but I like the best starts possible in these types of games. In PAD I rerolled like 150 times for an isis.

Seriously, you don't have to do that in this game. I don't even know if you can. Luke loving Skywalker starts as a 2 star. I've never even encountered a natural 4-star and I'm level 41. I've MADE 4-stars like Count Dooku (and subsequently Luke and Asajj), but never pulled one.

Locke Dunnegan
Apr 25, 2005

Respectable Bespectacled Receptacle

Zotix posted:

I like games that don't require dumb poo poo like that. You realize that the annoying pull mechanism was put in there by a person that thought it was a good idea, right? Or I guess at this point it was put in by someone because it makes the most money. You don't have to play a game that treats the player like poo poo.

Obviously play what you want, but once I saw what manipulative Skinner boxes these types of games are to maximize retention and profit I started looking for games made by people that actually, you know, like games for entertainment.

Speaking of which, I finally started Sproggiwood and it's fun as heck.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Zotix posted:

If that's what you want to do, that's fine but make sure you pick the right character. Some heroes only arrive in datapacks so if you get a 4 star there, it's going to stay 4 star forever unless you spend a lot of money. My recommendation would be to hold out for a good but farmable character since down the line a crappy 7 star is going to be better than a top-tier 4 star.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
So, i tried mabinogi duel. How do you get cards to make your deck not suck? I entered the rookie arena thing and got slaughtered by everyone.

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.
Anyone know if Downwell is still going to come out on Android? I remember it was originally announced for the platform but I can't find any more info.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Maleh-Vor posted:

Anyone know if Downwell is still going to come out on Android? I remember it was originally announced for the platform but I can't find any more info.

According to the dev's Twitter it'll be out "in a bit".

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Zotix posted:

I quit pretty early so don't know for sure, but if it's anything like the games it's a clone of, the highest level you can get from anything is a 3 star, then you have to move them up from there yourself using shards

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Here's some good news for anyone who finds themselves a little short on buying something with their Google Play Fun Bux: it looks like the Play Store might be rolling out split payments.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

mrkillboy posted:

Here's some good news for anyone who finds themselves a little short on buying something with their Google Play Fun Bux: it looks like the Play Store might be rolling out split payments.

Holy gently caress, it's about drat time.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Star wars friend code : 773-681-626

Game seems pretty cool so far!

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
Is there any good way to farm 1/2* fodder in Seven Knights, or just spending Honor and random luck while farming stages?

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of ... am I on speakerphone?
Fun Shoe

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

So, i tried mabinogi duel. How do you get cards to make your deck not suck? I entered the rookie arena thing and got slaughtered by everyone.

Do dailies for gold/gems, and play the storyline quest for a few good cards.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
SW Ally Code 958-318-655

I had to make sure I told my sister to get me a google play card and not an itunes card. Though can you buy in game currency from the GP store using money from cards?

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

DemonMage posted:

Is there any good way to farm 1/2* fodder in Seven Knights, or just spending Honor and random luck while farming stages?

Best time to farm them is during Hot Time on weekends.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
Ugh, weekend farming =-( I'll try and fit some in I guess, still working on finishing the guide quest and don't want to waste 3* that I could be Fusing up instead on Power Up.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

Though can you buy in game currency from the GP store using money from cards?
Yes, it's good for anything you can buy through Play except subscriptions.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light Friend Code: 641 929 992
Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light Referral Code: ySEJjMSM

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Kheldarn posted:

Wait, what? What regions is this available? Not Canada, it appears...

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

DemonMage posted:

Farm 7-1 on hard. Or the new 8-1 on hard. You need 2 AoErs to do 40s runs. I use Ariel and Yuri. Most people select Velika with their 6* selector for finishing the guide quest so they can farm more effectively.

Zotix fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Dec 4, 2015

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

Kheldarn posted:

Thanks for getting my hopes up, rear end.

rear end.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Morpheus posted:

Wait, what? What regions is this available? Not Canada, it appears...

overseer07 posted:

Thanks for getting my hopes up, rear end.

rear end.

It's SEA, but 100% English. They don't respond to Facebook or e-mails about a global release, and if you did that pre-register roll, your code is now invalid, so at this point, I don't think it's coming out anywhere else. A goon earlier in the thread linked to it on APK Pure. Sideload and go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
When the op says "IF YOU'RE HERE LOOKING FOR SIMCITY, FINAL FANTASY TACTICS, OR CIV CLONES, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY JUST KILL YOURSELF" does it mean "you should kill yourself because the ports are extremely bad and you're a moron if you buy them" or "you should kill yourself for even asking if you should buy them because they're great and the answer is yes and here are the links"?