Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

blue squares posted:

Honestly I am surprised there have been no (official) ISIS attacks inside the US. How hard would it be to get a boat, a couple of guns, sail up to the coast and then attack some random place?

Pretty hard, actually. It's easier to recruit people who are already here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Second suspect identified -- Tayeep Bin Ardogan, a Qatar citizen.

Don't worry guys, anytime soon we're going to get the surprise evidence of them being secret right-wing militiamen! You just got to believe!

Citation needed. You seem pretty happy about all this.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bullfrog posted:

Citation needed. You seem pretty happy about all this.

UPDATE (11:35): The second known suspect has been identified as a 28-year-old citizen of Qatar by LA Times reporter Rick Serrano.
#SanBernadino police just released the name of one suspect as Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatari citizen.
— Rick Serrano (@RickSerranoLAT) December 3, 2015

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Black Baby Goku posted:

UPDATE (11:35): The second known suspect has been identified as a 28-year-old citizen of Qatar by LA Times reporter Rick Serrano.
#SanBernadino police just released the name of one suspect as Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatari citizen.
— Rick Serrano (@RickSerranoLAT) December 3, 2015

It's fake.

Serrano just tweeted: SB police clarifying that 2nd name was not released by them. Appears now to be a hoax. We are disregarding.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Don't worry guys, anytime soon we're going to get the surprise evidence of them being secret right-wing militiamen! You just got to believe!

I am sure that the suspect is a non-American who happens to have an Arabized name of Turkey's president.

Jesus Christ, "do you have a picture of the dead person"

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
the scene at this CAIR event right now is absurd

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)
Impromptu line up.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May
I can't imagine being a big enough piece of poo poo that I would take sick pleasure in a mass murder being committed by someone from a religion or ethnic group I didn't like, as to justify my bigotry.

It's you.

You're why America sucks so loving bad.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
I'm the reporter showing pictures of corpses to the grieving family member.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Jesus gently caress this presser, it's a loving mess

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Oooookay, the reporters are showing the brother-in-law pictures on their devices and asking "Is this your dead brother in law?"

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Obama is gonna be pretty pissed that the Prime Minister of Turkey shot up a building in California. The next meeting of NATO will be pretty awkward.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
The police are having another news conference in 50 minutes so mayhaps the twitter rumorists should wait until closer to then before claiming the sheriff has released anything.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Ballz posted:

It's fake.

Serrano just tweeted: SB police clarifying that 2nd name was not released by them. Appears now to be a hoax. We are disregarding.

Haha, :suicide:

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What will Trump's SS uniforms look like?

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)
Nobody wants to ask a bunch of pastors what they think.

CarterUSM
Mar 17, 2004
Cornfield aviator

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Lots of gold lamé.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Gilded.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

As a brown person, gently caress you

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Ballz posted:

It's fake.

Yeah, according to this CAIR thing the shooters were the dude, his older brother and the brother's wife.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Too late for that!

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

The Best!

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Republicans posted:

Oooookay, the reporters are showing the brother-in-law pictures on their devices and asking "Is this your dead brother in law?"

What the gently caress, really?

What a goddamn shitshow.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Gooood gently caress this CAIR press conference was such a bad idea

Just release a boilerplace statement and wait for facts to come out

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

My profession, ladies and gentlemen.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
His wife is missing too?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So who else wants to join me in drinking till we pass out? You never know, the world might not suck this much when we wake up! :smithicide:

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
I realize they wanted to get ahead of this, but they shouldn't have called a press conference when things were this hazy, this is a loving poo poo show.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I realize they wanted to get ahead of this, but they shouldn't have called a press conference when things were this hazy, this is a loving poo poo show.

of course it is. it looks bad unintentionally too.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

There's no 'S' in 'Trump'

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I can't watch this anymore, gently caress

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Do they usually do a press conference after stuff like this and it's just not covered?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

SSNeoman posted:

So who else wants to join me in drinking till we pass out? You never know, the world might not suck this much when we wake up! :smithicide:

Stand with your Muslim friends and don't drink.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

First rule of damage control is to make sure that nobody blames his family for this by getting their position out first on his own terms. He's a loving hero for putting himself through that.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Ballz posted:

My profession, ladies and gentlemen.

Report first, even if it's wrong, lest ye be scooped.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I'm in a real bad and worried mood so I gotta ask. What would a Trump presidency look like exactly? What is the extent of what he could do with the power that comes with being the PoTUS? How much damage could he theoretically do? What checks and balances could there be to stop him from being a total monster? I'm asking this as a serious question, so please don't post one of the trillion jokes about a Trump America. I've read and laughed at them all.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

SSNeoman posted:

This is D&D, you really have to ask?

Edit: Silver Nitrate: generally, yes they do.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
One of out mass shootings this year finally had the shooter be a Muslim? Congratulations to President Trump. :suicide:

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I'm in a real bad and worried mood so I gotta ask. What would a Trump presidency look like exactly? What is the extent of what he could do with the power that comes with being the PoTUS? How much damage could he theoretically do? What checks and balances could there be to stop him from being a total monster? I'm asking this as a serious question, so please don't post one of the trillion jokes about a Trump America. I've read and laughed at them all.

I take it you've read that gold-mined thread from RSF then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Republican House, Senate, President. Supreme Court justices that will be there your entire life. Congrats, we deserve it.

• Locked thread