Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007

Yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Tevery Best posted:

I'd like to see a pro tournament that was specifically cs_ maps only. Like, explicitly say it's absolutely not serious, make it charity or something, then let the pros loose on maps they probably haven't even seen in years.

That would be awesome. It's weird how a game of counterterrorists vs terrorists almost never feels like it. I know it's not SWAT 4 but I want it to be.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

why does every1 care what sens u use? if you are good with whatever sens u have u should just keep using ur sens. thats my 2.0 sens....

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

2 @ 800

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

2.2 @ 400

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

1 @ 4000

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

0.55 @ 1200

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Are u fking serious

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

2.0 at 450.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
1600 at 0.5

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

2.25 @ 400

4.5 @ 400 if I'm drunk playing scoutzknivez

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

exethan posted:

Are u fking serious

deadly

to myself

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Matt T Wood
‏@matttwood
@El_Exodus Anyone who has said anything about a new nuke is someone who likes to spread rumors.

[–]mattwood_valveValve Employee [score hidden] 17 minutes ago
Hey, guys. There is nice update in the works, but I don't know the ETA for it. It will have cool stuff, but won't include the next operation. That will come later. So take anything you hear with a grain of salt unless it comes directly from someone at Valve. :-) We'll post on the blog when we have more to say about this next update!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

kalstrams posted:

Matt T Wood
‏@matttwood
@El_Exodus Anyone who has said anything about a new nuke is someone who likes to spread rumors.

[–]mattwood_valveValve Employee [score hidden] 17 minutes ago
Hey, guys. There is nice update in the works, but I don't know the ETA for it. It will have cool stuff, but won't include the next operation. That will come later. So take anything you hear with a grain of salt unless it comes directly from someone at Valve. :-) We'll post on the blog when we have more to say about this next update!
Dammit Valve.

Dammit.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

People saying newke was coming out with literally zero evidence were proven wrong? I'm shocked.

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
2.6 @ 400
cpi switch to 800 when i'm in the clutch :pcgaming:

Eaterofpoptarts
Oct 7, 2013

Bohemian Nights posted:

My ratio of crazy kills have gone down by quite a bit after I switched over to mostly playing esea.

But eh, I tried: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmsCgD8wvdA

Enjoy bad spit and mediocre aim!

shhh bby it'll be fine

Man, the sprays you had at Cache seemed pretty legit to me, then the spray where you were CT ramp and you sprayed the guy at A ramp made me Pogchamp. I thought I was halfway decent at spraying since I've been exclusively doing deathmatch and aim maps for ~20 hours but gently caress man I still have a loooooooooong way to go. Thanks for the de-motivation :(

WTB pro tips on how to not suck rear end. As of right now I'm at 169 hours played, I'm gold 3 or 4 but I don't play ranked since I don't want to queue by myself.

Sens 400 @ 1.0

Eaterofpoptarts fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Dec 3, 2015

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Find some buddies to play ranked with, it's the most definite way of getting better.

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
Alternatively, play goonman and lean into the frustration until you're competitive there. Then, go to CEVO and join all the high-efficacy games and do the same.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

MrSmokes posted:

People saying newke was coming out with literally zero evidence were proven wrong? I'm shocked.

It's unranked matchmaking 100% proven.

But for real if that is what it is, I would consider that the best thing to happen to CSGO since vaccination.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

qhat posted:

It's unranked matchmaking 100% proven.

But for real if that is what it is, I would consider that the best thing to happen to CSGO since vaccination.

I hope they raise the requirements to play ranked to ridiculous levels along with it

I'm constantly hitting poo poo teammates. Like, 2 of the guys will be fine and friendly, and two will call you noob suka blyat. Dude kept whining about me not having a kit while I was clutching, despite that A) I had $100 after my buy, and B) walked over a kit right at that moment. I told him to shut the gently caress up and that's when I got peeked and hosed up the spray. Cue two fuckers starting to whine and rejecting each other's vote to get kicked.

I won 3 3v1 clutches before that round btw.

Also cheaters. Lots of cheaters.

dex_sda fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Dec 3, 2015

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd-ERYxNw_w

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Oh yeah and lest you think these were 'typical russians', they were not. They were Poles pretending to be Russian. My countrymen are garbage

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

Toggle voip off if you're the last man, it will dramatically improve your life. You don't need three people who have no loving clue yelling "LEFT LEFT DUDE HE'S TO YOUR LEFT" until they convince you to check/hold left and you get shot in the back.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Slump? Why you do dis to me? You saw my sweet 1 v 4 clutch last night. Made possible by 1.2 @ 1000. At least try that.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Pretending to be a Russian suka bliet is probably the most amount of fun you can have with this game

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Russians that don't immediately start screaming nahuy prostaya blyad are actually really loving cool guys and will probably win the game for you.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

sterster posted:

Slump? Why you do dis to me? You saw my sweet 1 v 4 clutch last night. Made possible by 1.2 @ 1000. At least try that.

I'm actually 1.5 at 650 :ssh:

Edit: i may be streaky as gently caress but I'm slurps :colbert:

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Dec 3, 2015

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

Pro-Tip: Being on top of crosshair placement is a lot of work. Been playing ESEA a lot this last month, and if you become lax at any point you've pretty much garunteed a death. Also, my respect for smokes has dropped to the floor. Everyone should learn about the right click nade toss for flashes.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
So apparently mTw have now minet, Sunde, ave and Zonic. Only missing trace from their 2010 line-up. :vince:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Does anyone know why sometimes when you hit G to throw a weapon it just drops at your feet instead? I pulled off a 5k on a force buy today and as I was watching it I noticed when I tried to throw a gun off cat to CT it just dropped instead of actually getting thrown. Doesn't happen a lot, could be a bug I suppose.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Famethrowa posted:

Edit: i may be streaky as gently caress but I'm slurps :colbert:

I was drunk. At least I got close to remembering what your name was. Who was the other guy that was playing with us?

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Envyus is having some trubs today.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TSM parted ways with the CS:GO team. Wonder where device and co. will go now.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

symbolic posted:

TSM parted ways with the CS:GO team. Wonder where device and co. will go now.

I guess Yellow star cost too much.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

fennesz posted:

Does anyone know why sometimes when you hit G to throw a weapon it just drops at your feet instead? I pulled off a 5k on a force buy today and as I was watching it I noticed when I tried to throw a gun off cat to CT it just dropped instead of actually getting thrown. Doesn't happen a lot, could be a bug I suppose.

Try lifting in the game to get your strength up, just press 'e' around objects like tables and chairs and move your mouse and down and you'll be there in no time

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
FaZe Xyp9x

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mcvey posted:

FaZe Xyp9x
OpTic device

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Post your fave 360noscope frag vidz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f-QYOdwtEg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

sterster posted:

I was drunk. At least I got close to remembering what your name was. Who was the other guy that was playing with us?

BeRandom

Now I know why you would randomly face the opposite direction that the enemy was coming from :v:

• Locked thread