Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Walter Jones and Tom Massie are holding a press conference tomorrow about their proposal to defund the post-speaker office.

Yes, they're still trying to oust Boehner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

zoux posted:

MMM now this is the kind of content I live for.

Ahahah

Rand definitely got the Wire Mother inside the Paul family Skinner box.

Thanks, I googled Wire Mother and started reading about Harry Harlow's pit of depair and jesus loving christ :gonk:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

pathetic little tramp posted:

I am the pig with the carrot=flavoured light sabre

I had to do a double take because I thought it was his dick.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

zoux posted:

This makes me feel a little bad for Rand.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

zoux posted:

So Fox and Friends had a guy on today who teaches kids how to go full Carson on active shooters.
http://mediamatters.org/embed/static/clips/2015/12/08/43667/fnc-ff-20151208-activeshooter

Had me as far as getting wrist control of the shooting hand (although jumping in front of the shooter to do it is :lol:) but why does she then immediately let it go and start throwing spaz punches?

Pretty sure those two guys closest to the camera are texting, too.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Last couple pages have been amazing.

Love the tripping all over to declare Trump anything but a fascist.

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sydin posted:

Had me as far as getting wrist control of the shooting hand (although jumping in front of the shooter to do it is :lol:) but why does she then immediately let it go and start throwing spaz punches?

She's still struggling with the basics of CQC, she'll get there.

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

a shameful boehner posted:

Thanks, I googled Wire Mother and started reading about Harry Harlow's pit of depair and jesus loving christ :gonk:

Dude sounds like a redditor, making rape racks and committing very odd, brutal acts to come to the shocking conclusion that social animals need to be social

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Radbot posted:

I think it's amazing how quickly we forgot about Virgina Tech. Much more deadly than San Bernardino, though possibly less emotional impact than the Sandy Hook shootings.

And it was done without AR15s and 30-round magazines.

quote:

another said Ron didn’t trust Rand’s commitment to libertarian ideals

Prescient, in retrospect.

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

DeusExMachinima posted:

If only we could have this forum without you.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

DeusExMachinima posted:

Cool let's ban handguns for personal use then

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
New CNN/WMUR poll has Trump nearly doubling his lead in New Hampshire

Presently
Trump - 32
Rubio - 14

In September it was
Trump 26
Fiorina - 16

Buckle the gently caress up

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zoux posted:

MMM now this is the kind of content I live for.

Ahahah

http://www.theonion.com/article/ron-paul-withholding-presidential-endorsement-unti-38392

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
What even happened to Fiorina? She went from dark horse to nobody, and without any major catalyzing event as the cause. Did the GOP base just remember at last that they actually hate women?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Sydin posted:

What even happened to Fiorina? She went from dark horse to nobody, and without any major catalyzing event as the cause. Did the GOP base just remember at last that they actually hate women?

She said some kind of dumb things I couldn't shine next to the flaming inferno of the Trump.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Sydin posted:

Happens in political races like this. Exploration, discovery, then they get popular or fade away. Fiorina just isn't a very good campaigner. Didn't take advantage of her discovery moment.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

UrbicaMortis posted:

This makes me feel a little bad for Rand.

He has Daddy issues, just like all of us!

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Sydin posted:

Her status was inflated by the media from the kids table debate, but yeah after she was a "thing" everyone remembered they've had an rear end in a top hat boss and her support eroded faster than Jeb! makes bad decisions.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sydin posted:

Definitely happened: Ben Carson became the new media shiny object.

Probably also happened: her funding disappeared. Her campaign was actually receiving donations early on from other primary campaigns who wanted a woman on the stage to attack Hillary. I'm betting they got spooked when she surged and stopped the cashflow.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Has there been any talk about if it would even be legal for Ted Cruz to be elected president? I'm pretty sure he was born in Canada but is a US citizen because his mom was one.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

hi liter posted:

I guess not being a lovely Dad is too much of an imposition on the individual.

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shageletic posted:

I guess not being a lovely Dad is too much of an imposition on the individual.

Look, he had his son sign the Offspring End Use License Agreement. It specifically states in very clear terms, "emotional support and upkeep are the responsibility of the Offspring". He holds no culpability what-so-ever.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

limp_cheese posted:

Has there been any talk about if it would even be legal for Ted Cruz to be elected president? I'm pretty sure he was born in Canada but is a US citizen because his mom was one.

The daily show did a great bit where they asked Birthers about this and watched them squirm.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

hi liter posted:

The burden of nepotism. Everything in life just handed to them and still they gently caress it up. It's the only struggle they understand.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

stinkles1112 posted:

Cool let's ban handguns for personal use then

mmmm... sounds like a victimless/possession crime so imma go with nope.

It does make me wonder though and feel a little bad for people who think AWBs are the key to end mass shootings. Pretending for a moment there wouldn't be millions of clips and rifles in circulation still, imagine the growing horror as it keeps going since word's already out that that's how you get famous.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Well, it seems like the bad guy did shoot a cop in the head, but his helmet saved him.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Man if that Ron Paul think is true at all that is pretty hosed up.

If you feel threatened or aren't 100% proud of your children surpassing you, you've got some brain problems.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

limp_cheese posted:

I wanna go to a Ted Cruz town hall just to demand he show me his birth certificate

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Man if that Ron Paul think is true at all that is pretty hosed up.

If you feel threatened or aren't 100% proud of your children surpassing you, you've got some brain problems.

Hard to believe that Ron Paul might be a bit unhinged, but here we are.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

limp_cheese posted:

Despite the crazed insistence of the birthers, all "natural born citizen" means is being born a citizen rather than naturalized later in life. I mean, well, the supreme court has never considered the issue, and I honestly don't think they ever would. They'd defer to the political process if it ever came up. No way a democratically elected president gets declared ineligible unless they're glaringly not even a citizen or something.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Hey so is Trump's campaign going down in flames yet because he said he wanted the power to ban the Internet and literally all Muslims yet, or is America truly beyond saving?

Just wondering because, see, I've got this fallout shelter sitting in my backyard gathering dust and I was wondering whether or not I should break in the old girl for another spin.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Fried Chicken posted:

New CNN/WMUR poll has Trump nearly doubling his lead in New Hampshire

Presently
Trump - 32
Rubio - 14

In September it was
Trump 26
Fiorina - 16

Buckle the gently caress up

This is pre the latest craziness right?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Joementum posted:

Walter Jones and Tom Massie are holding a press conference tomorrow about their proposal to defund the post-speaker office.

Yes, they're still trying to oust Boehner.

They are unable to loosen their :dong: :nws: deathgrip on that brightly-colored tool. :nws: :dong:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lashing out against the internet may incite a response from Anon, but I doubt the face of Stormfront 2.0: Storm Harder would strike out against him

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Joementum posted:

Heh. Good point.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Sydin posted:

A Winner is Jew posted:

Her status was inflated by the media from the kids table debate, but yeah after she was a "thing" everyone remembered they've had an rear end in a top hat boss and her support eroded faster than Jeb! makes bad decisions.

Walker, Fiorina, Jeb!, and Carson have all followed the 2012 election style of gaining interest, peaking, and crashing.

Also note how long Trump has been leading.:unsmigghh:

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

ShutteredIn posted:

This is pre the latest craziness right?

Yes

But is be shocked if that hurts him

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

Augus posted:

Hey so is Trump's campaign going down in flames yet because he said he wanted the power to ban the Internet and literally all Muslims yet, or is America truly beyond saving?

it's the second thing, but i don't think anyone who hasn't been steeped in fashy garbageprop from birth has been confused about that for the last century or so

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Joementum posted:

It seems this objectivist libertarian is a jealous selfish narcissist!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

limp_cheese posted:

As others have said, it's not happened yet, but it'd most definitely be OK for Ted Cruz, which really makes the whole birther movement even more stupid, because it would apply even if Obama was born in Kenya, since his mother was American for sure, and thus so is B-Rock the Islamic Shock.

It was wondered about for McCain, who was born in the Panama Canal Zone, and Goldwater, who was born in Arizona before it became a state, but most who looked into it concluded that it must mean that if you had citizenship at birth, you count.

• Locked thread