Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

There was once a cute girl I worked with in college and I kind of thought she had a thing for me, but nothing ever happened - she also lived next door to me. So one weekend everyone is drinking and it's like 2 AM and I go back to my room but I didn't have my key. So I'm pounding on the door and yelling at my roommate, and she comes out from next door and asks if I need to sleep in her apartment for the night. I politely declined, but she was trying to insist, but in the end, I said no and made up some reason. The real reason that I wanted in my room so badly was so I could smoke some of the goddamn weed I had in there.

And no, she didn't smoke so I didn't want to tell her the real reason or ask her to join me when I finally got in. I basically chose weed over a girl who very clearly wanted to have sex with me.

"Sure but I really need to get my wallet outta there first because my roommate sometimes has light fingers you know?"

like wtf hahaha. dude with the 3rd base condom story was even worse though.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

PureEvil6_13 posted:

That was what I THOUGHT I was doing. Where I was actually standing was at the foot of my rather large, octagon shaped table next to my bed that I was using as a nightstand. I had a small stereo boom box on there, a lamp, my alarm clock, keys, snuts, garbage whatever and I just powerbombed this girl through the loving center of it.

It was a small explosion man, poo poo went everywhere. The table was broken into several pieces and she was loving dazed.

I knew you sounded familiar

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I went to a party with some old friends from high school once and one of my good friends and I managed to hit it off with two girls we met there. A bunch of us wind up back at his house with those two girls, all of us hanging out in this den like room watching TV. The one he was with started throwing condoms all over the place and the one that I was with was settling into a recliner with me while 4 other dudes were sitting on a couch next to me on the recliner.
My friend takes the girl he is with up to his room and I get to making out with the girl I was with while the 4 guys were all silently sitting on the couch, watching TV. I get the girl out of her clothes to where she just has on her black satin bra and panties on and we are getting into it pretty good. She asks if we can move up into another room. . .I tell her I don't want to get up because one of those faggots on the couch is going to steal the recliner if we left.

I camped a loving recliner all night and didn't get laid just so none of those clowns would steal it.

It was a comfy recliner though.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
wait like you were worried they were going to carry it out of the apartment and someone else, or just sit in it?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im getting extroadinarliy horny

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Enfield posted:

im getting extroadinarliy horny

Where does baby come from anyways?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
This seems like a thread for E/N, not GBS.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

King of Bees posted:

Where does baby come from anyways?

when two consenting adults fall in love and touch their butts together

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Enfield posted:

when two consenting adults fall in love and touch their butts together

:allears: do they "pass gas"?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

King of Bees posted:

i cant say anymore because im getting uncomfortable

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Enfield posted:

E E E ENTER THE SAFE SPACE !!!!!!

(battle arena music with lightning bolt guitars)

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Enfield posted:

Probably a gas bubble. You should make a baby now.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

nomadologique posted:

wait like you were worried they were going to carry it out of the apartment and someone else, or just sit in it?

Just sit in it. I am a very competitive sitter

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

somewhere else*

drat it

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

King of Bees posted:

No, but this thread does.

:gas:

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I met a girl on yikyak, we went on a hike and hit it off. I secure a movie date. After the movie she puts her hand on my leg and yawns and says I'm ready for bed. I say oh, long day? She says no. I say okay, I'll walk you to your car. I did, and left. Never saw her again.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I was at a friend's house in college with a bunch of other friends. We usually all got together to watch movies about once a week. My roommate's classmate joined us for this particular occasion, and I had met her before and we got along just fine, so we all choose places to sit and I take the couch. She takes the seat next to me, then as the lights go out, she shifts hard halfway onto my lap.

I figured maybe she just did it by accident or whatever, so I just ignored it, but she didn't move for about 15 minutes, during which time I did gently caress-all about it.

I regret that pretty hard. She was a professional dancer and pretty goddamn hot, especially next to skinny computer-nerd me. Everyone else would occasionally steal a glance toward us with a "Come the gently caress on, man" look on their faces.

Ah well.

I bombed another occasion once, but I don't feel bad about that one. I was like, 7 or 8 or some poo poo, staying at a friend's house overnight when his 13 year-old sister crawls on top of me and tries to persuade me to take off my pants so we could have sex. I didn't know what the gently caress so I just said no until she left. Found out much later that her father sexually abused her, so I'm glad I didn't contribute to what were probably some pretty serious issues there.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
in high school my autistic rear end broke two girls' hearts. they were into me and i had no goddamn clue about it, it took friends telling me years after the fact for me to figure it out

crotchgobbler
Jul 25, 2007

im an 07 lol
One time a girl wanted to give me the sex and I said no. Can you believe I'm a man and I said no to the sex??? I'm supposed to say yes to all sex all the time. I'm so stupid and will obsess over such a fatal error forever because the sex is a rare thing to find now. :(

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Claven666 posted:

Though I am in a committed relationship and have been for over 4 years, I still want to punch myself in the face every loving time I think of the following stories:

Ok, so this one time in college I was kinda sweet on this girl I knew from a couple of my classes. Now, I'm certain that anyone reading this knows why I'm starting with a story from college rather than one from high school or even earlier (HINT: I was a repulsive, creepy nerd with sadbrains and pretty drat close to going the Jon Pop route), so I'll just say that I was really concentrating on being nonchalant and not caring too hard about it. Obviously this plan failed, but she was actually pretty into me before she really got to know how pathetic I was and stuck it out like a champ. The first inkling I got that sex was on the table was when she told me her sexual history during a casual conversation and capped it off with "I like to tell my sexual history to people I might have sex with."

"Ok, she only said 'might' dude, don't press the issue but just admit that this is a definite positive sign and don't be a loving coward, for both our sakes!" said my penis.

So, I continued to be a clingy nice guy pretending that I wasn't crushing like Windows 98 dual-wielding some shovels and kept an open mind. From then on, I had her alone in my room making doe eyes at me no less than 5 times, and each time I could have easily sealed the deal if I had made a move. We even took a walk one chilly night and stopped out next to a moonlit lake. She pulled my arms around her and nestled into my chest, which led to kissing back in my room. We fell asleep in each others arms. The next time she came over, she looked at me and said "Wanna have sex?"

"Um...sure," was my response. So she waited for me to come over and when I didn't, she just walked out the door without a word. gently caress. gently caress a loving duck what stupid loon I was. Moron.

I was working at K Mart doing overnight stock. We'd just had a crop of new hires come in, so I was not very surprised when I went on break one night and found pretty young woman I didn't know sitting in my usual booth. I was, however, extremely surprised when she looked up and smiled at me like I was the loving prom king or something. She quickly guessed that she had taken my seat and invited me to sit with her. What followed was the most effortless conversation with a girl I had ever been a part of up until that point. We sat together every night for about three months. Before long, I realized I really liked this woman and the time had come to make the usual choice: should I try and ask her out and risk rejection and humiliation (not to mention a friendship I enjoyed) or should I just admit I was a chubby nerdling playing out of my league and not own myself with some stupid romantic overture.

In a strange twist of events, I didn't get the chance to decide. One night, the conversation turned to one of the managers and how he was obviously jealous that she and I were so buddy-buddy. He had kind of let it drop that he was interested. She turned him down. He didn't let it go. He wasn't really creepy about it per se, he was just kind of persistent. So, we're laughing about it and she says something along the lines of "What do I have to do? Maybe I should just gently caress him and get it over with. Maybe then he'll leave me alone." Then she locked her eyes on mine and wouldn't look away. DEAR VIRGOONS: WHEN A WOMAN SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND THEN WAITS FOR YOUR REACTION WITHOUT LOOKING AWAY OR BLINKING, IT IS BECAUSE KNOWING YOUR RESPONSE IS IMPORTANT TO HER YOU IDIOTS. In any case, I very vehemently voiced my displeasure, which was the correct response. For once. Several days later, she was complaining about her lack of ability to get laid and the general funk wafting through her life because of it. She'd been going on a six month dry spell and had gotten so desperate she was hanging out at the bowling alley with a pitcher of beer and a push-up bra. She said something along the lines of "You know, if I just had some sex I think my life would improve a lot."

DEAR VIRGOONS: WHEN A WOMAN SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO WOMEN, IF YOU SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT RESULT IN GETTING LAID YOU SHOULD PROBABLY JUST CUT YOUR DICK/VAGINA OFF AND BURY IT UNDER THE LILACS NEXT TO THE OTHER FAMILY PETS.

So of course I said "I hope that your search goes well." I will remember those words until the day I die, I think.

She rolled her eyes and said "You too." We weren't really friends after that.

I really thought this pointless as poo poo story was going to end in a waterfowl pun at the first **** line but it didn't and that was a waste of a post.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The Bible posted:

I bombed another occasion once, but I don't feel bad about that one. I was like, 7 or 8 or some poo poo, staying at a friend's house overnight when his 13 year-old sister crawls on top of me and tries to persuade me to take off my pants so we could have sex. I didn't know what the gently caress so I just said no until she left. Found out much later that her father sexually abused her, so I'm glad I didn't contribute to what were probably some pretty serious issues there.

:smith:

I hope she got the help she needed and her dad died of incurable and excruciatingly painful and slow dick rot.

MONKEY TRASH!
Jan 8, 2006

she was a rearing to go on hammock on a downtown LA rooftop

i was drunk on 151 and high off mad bong hitz

she pushed me down and took off my pants

i pushed her off, staggered to the railing & baarfed onto a parking lot far below

she was rather dismayed. so to make her feel better i wiped my mouth, looked back and as soberly as i could i sort of shouted 'this isn't because of you'

then barfed more, turned back, girl gone like a magic trick :shrug:

naem
May 29, 2011

"Which Friends character are you most like?" I ask my date. I'm a witty guy who uses humour as a disarming mechanism (and, some might say, as a tool to masking my crippling insecurity), so I'd most likely be Chandler. But I'm smart like a scientist, so I could also be Ross. Finally, I'm klutzy and adorable--just like a Golden Retriever--so there are certainly hints of Joey inside of me. "I'm basically Chandler, Ross, and Joey." I loudly proclaim this fact, because confidence is an aphrodisiac.

Every six months, Staples performs an employee review on me and gives me anywhere between a $0.30 and $0.50 raise. This last review, my "upsells" were so high that the manager bumped me up $0.65. The trick is to target older customers and mislead them on their purchases. Thus, it only took me seven weeks to afford a pair of Toto elevator shoes, which added five more inches to my height. The problem is that the shoes don't do much once you sit down, so I've also been growing my hair out and using Axe molding clay to stand it straight up, which adds several more inches. All-in-all, I'm pretty close to my goal of adding another foot to my height.

Women love it.

"These are really great breadsticks," I complement the breadsticks. I keep eating them because, hey, free food. "Nom nom nom...hah!" She doesn't get it.

Actually, I can't help but notice that my date sits a little straighter (and therefore higher) than me. As I try to fit an entire breadstick into my mouth and chew it without also biting my tongue, I carefully eyeball the top of her head. She follows my eyes and touches her hair. "What?" she asks.

I squint and chew harder. Louder. Faster. I lean in. She smells like...cinnamon? No, nutmeg. It's hard to tell. My nose is stuffed up so I have to keep my mouth open while I chew. I suddenly imagine the ball of bread rolling around in my mouth like a load of dirty laundry and it makes me want to throw up.

"I'll be right back," I jump up from my seat and jog to the restroom. When I get there, inspiration strikes me like a bolt of divine lightning. "Eureka!" I start balling up paper towels and stuffing them into the back of my pants--I think I fit half of a roll down there. Then I waddle back to the table and quietly take a seat.

She looks mildly shocked. Or perturbed? I don't know, women are hard to read. "Are you...are you alright?" she asks.

"Who? Me? Yeah. Of course." My rear end crunches softly on stiff brown paper towels while I use her forehead as a ruler and try to estimate the height that they have added to my position. Maybe an inch--not bad, not bad. I lean forward. "Do you think there's a difference between, like...anime and manga?"

Suddenly a sharp pain hits my stomach. The breadsticks. They're interacting with the pot of lukewarm coffee I drank earlier. I wince as I feel a burning sensation running through my intestines like a G-scale model train. An "uh oh..." escapes my lips before I can stop it at the proverbial gates. I don't think I'm going to make it to the bathroom. But the paper towels. "...spaghettiooooos..." I force a smile.

I imagine a beleaguered General Adama facing down a whole Cylon army with nothing but a handful of fighters and flak guns. He meditates on the coming battle before finally saying, Alright, here goes nothing, Colonel Tigh. I close my eyes, hesitantly relax my rear end, and immediately feel a warm burbling rise up between my legs, just like I sat down in a pool of sun-baked mud or bread dough. The sensation persists for what feels like an eternity--the duration of which I am entirely silent. When it ends--mercifully--I let out a soft sigh.

When I open my eyes, I realize something very strange: I have risen another inch or so and am now looking slightly downward at my date. It is the most shocking and beautiful thing I could ever conceive of.

They say, "When god closes a door, he opens a window." I don't believe in god, but if I did, I'd swear he was with me that day.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Sounds like you hosed up the chance to do a stone cold stunner alright OP.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

I really thought this pointless as poo poo story was going to end in a waterfowl pun at the first **** line but it didn't and that was a waste of a post.

last night in bed, your mom told me you were waste of sperm so i guess we've got something in common

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

one time i was having a four-some with cheerleaders and i was banging two of the cheerleaders but the third was a lesbian who only recently discovered here latent bi-sexuality by being near me and was terrified of my raging giant cock so I could only watch her make-out with the other two while I was all up inside of them and I was like "drat, shot down again."

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Coffee's for closers only

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Microwaves Mom posted:

Sounds like you hosed up the chance to do a stone cold stunner alright OP.

This was before the Attitude EraŠ

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Alrighty! Next up in the Solice Kirsk Book of Sexual Failures is when I managed to gently caress up a no strings four way.

I was about 19 or so and on tour with my band in Miami. We had just got done playing a show and were heading to this bar for the after party. I think it was called the Kitchen or something like that. Well, as we were breaking our stuff down and loading it into the van these 8 or 9 fans come up and tell me that my band is great and asked for me to sign their CD's they had jut bought. Now, this was my first tour and only my second band so I thought they were being assholes or calling me a "rockstar" ironically or something so I just kind of said they shouldn't want my autograph...my lead singer smacked me in the back of the head and started signing their stuff. I felt pretty lovely about it, but these three girls that were there just couldn't stop laughing and giggling when I finally signed their CD's. I sat there talking to the whole group, sort of explaining that I never had someone ask for an autograph so it was weird, and these three girls asked where the after party was going to be. I wasn't supposed to say anything to anyone because this was for all three bands and not just for us, but I figured telling three girls where to find a party wouldn't be an issue. They then offered me a ride to the Kitchen, and me being an awesome loving rockstar now, decided that I would go with them and then walk in with them on my arms.

They argued over which one of them was going to drive and I hopped in the backseat with the other two. The three of us were messing around for the whole trip to the bar which was like 20 or so minutes away. When we got there I walked up to the entrance they told me to use, girls in tow, and the bouncer positioned there asked for my ID. Now, I was under aged but was told this wouldn't be an issue if I said I was with my band....apparently when I told these girls the rest of the group heard and had been trying to get in saying they were "with the band." So this bouncer was already pissed from hearing this stupid poo poo all night and here comes this 19 year old fucker with stupid loving hair telling him the same damned thing. Needless to say he turned us away. I had to call, like a child, our promoter and have her come out and let the bouncer know that I really was with the band. He said I could get in, but the girls were not welcome. I walked over and let the girls know that I wasn't able to get them in and that I was really sorry. The two girls from the backseat said, "Oh that's fine, we have booze and stuff at our apartment so we can just head back there and have our own party." In my infinite wisdom I said, "Well that's good at least. I was worried I ruined your night." I then immediately turned around and walked into the bar..........it wasn't until the promoter came back in and told me she had never seen someone turn down three girls before that I realized they were inviting me back to their place.

I went back outside, but they were already gone. I was the laughing stock of the bar that night. Though I did wind up sleeping with this bartender so it wasn't a total loss of a night, but still. What could have been.

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012
Enrique Iglesias right before he met Anna Kournikova

speshl guy fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Dec 11, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

one time i farted so bad i woke up in the morgue

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I came

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fake.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
I remember reading a story on these forums yeeeeears ago, before I even registered here, about a guy who brought a girl back to his place and wound up slamming her head into a nail in the wall that he used to hang guitars from. Anyone know what I'm talking abot?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

A lady offered me anal sex and I said Nay, for my principles forbid me

That's my story

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

PureEvil6_13 posted:

This was before the Attitude EraŠ

A drat shame.

Don Tacorleone posted:

A lady offered me anal sex and I said Nay, for my principles forbid me

That's my story

What lady? I'll gladly take it in exchange.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OK! Number three here we go!

I had to be in my early 20's (22 or 23) and had just moved into a punk house in Chicago. It was basically me living with this punk band and we always had about 6 or 7 people living there in a month to month type of thing so rent was super cheap and there was basically a 24 hour party going on for the entire year and a half we were there. One night my girlfriend had just come over when she had gotten out of work and she was none too happy that I had already been drinking and was too drunk to go to her parent's place for dinner. We got into a pretty big argument that ended with her breaking up with me in front of a bunch of my friends (who were chanting "Break up! Break up! Break up!") and storming out of the house. Now I actually did care about her so I was a little pissed off that everyone was just so crass about the whole thing so I grabbed 7 or 8 beers and went upstairs to my room which was actually in the attic. I sat in there drinking for a while and this cute little punk girl that always hit on me came walking up the steps. She asked me how I was doing and if I wanted to talk about things. I kept drinking and kind of bitched to her about my now ex-girlfriend and how it sucks because I may have been able to salvage the argument if everyone hadn't been yelling at us to break up. She leaned in super close and grabbed my face with both her hands. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "Well, all I know is that you don't deserve to be alone tonight. And I'm here right now for you."

In my drunken haze I figured she was saying that she wanted me to go back downstairs and hang out with everyone to take my mind off everything. I touched one of her hands and said, "You're absolutely right." I got up and walked down the stairs. She did follow me down sometime later and just had this totally confused look on her face. Her and her friend left a coupe of minutes later and I wound up passing out at our kitchen table playing some weird dice game that I can't quite remember the rules to. She never came over again after that and me and my ex wound up back together a couple weeks later anyways.

I really wish I didn't have so many of these, but I guess it just comes with the territory of being too into chemicals, young, good looking, and in a band.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Claven666 posted:

last night in bed, your mom told me you were waste of sperm so i guess we've got something in common

I bet you failed to seal the deal there too

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i have to admit I laughed at the op. mostly because of the word powerbombed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

WanderingMinstrel I posted: