Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Cingulate posted:

Funny. I didn't check the numbers after Paris because I expected it to be really depressing.

I didn't check the numbers because I didn't care. "AfD" is slowly drifting off into the twilight zone of forgotten rubbish. And the new splinter-party ALFA will follow right after them. That's right, AfD already splintered into two different parties. Now that can be only good for their chances in an election, right? :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

ArchangeI posted:

They are polling at 10%, gaining 2 in the last week. So, you know, practically non-existent and contained.

https://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/bilder/crbilderstrecke-247~_origin-edce04a6-468e-401e-bb6f-7d612d17b717.html

Forsa has them at just 6%, though.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Cingulate posted:

Who abducted GC and replaced him with a reasonable center-left person who sometimes reads the FAZ?

Also I thought the AFD had a bunch of very rich people as supporters too, like the kind of person who'd buy gold in the first place.
And more importantly, that after Paris, every German who doesn't have a y in their name or a degree in I'm Gonna Work At McDonalds would be joining them.

I never liked the AfD especially the Petry-AfD (fun fact: one of my leftist teachers, who later had a relationship with the absolute worst teacher (female) at our school was also called Petry) and people who vote for a party because they fear that someone else gets to much money are stupid anyway (see Linke voters). People should vote for the FDP or CDU/CSU.

Libluini posted:

I didn't check the numbers because I didn't care. "AfD" is slowly drifting off into the twilight zone of forgotten rubbish. And the new splinter-party ALFA will follow right after them. That's right, AfD already splintered into two different parties. Now that can be only good for their chances in an election, right? :shepface:

ALFA is dead/never lived but the AfD is alive and well, except for the potential money issue. Without the refugee crisis they would probably be near dead right now, but until that issue is gone, they will stay.

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Torrannor posted:

That's a G36. And this Stabsgefreiter forgot the camouflage for his helmet.
Even worse, it's an Oberstabsgefreiter and I don't think they even exist anymore, because you'd have to enlist for eight years in the Mannschaftslaufbahn to get that rank and the Bundeswehr hasn't accepted Mannschaften on a term of more than four years for at least ten years

e: disregard this, apparently they're hiring them again for whatever reason

Bonfire Lit fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Dec 4, 2015

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Bonfire Lit posted:

Even worse, it's an Oberstabsgefreiter and I don't think they even exist anymore, because you'd have to enlist for eight years in the Mannschaftslaufbahn to get that rank and the Bundeswehr hasn't accepted Mannschaften on a term of more than four years for at least ten years

that reason being politicians suddenly being scared by Russia again and the first budget-raise since the early nineties

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Bonfire Lit posted:

I miscounted the bars :eng99:

We had one of those in our barracks, he was a medic. A real oval office. Ooohhh you're bleeding, but you are wearing your dirty combat uniform in my clean San-Zentrum, go back and change into proper clothing before I let you see a doctor :argh:

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ArchangeI posted:

They are polling at 10%, gaining 2 in the last week. So, you know, practically non-existent and contained.

https://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/bilder/crbilderstrecke-247~_origin-edce04a6-468e-401e-bb6f-7d612d17b717.html
:(

GaussianCopula posted:

I never liked the AfD especially the Petry-AfD (fun fact: one of my leftist teachers, who later had a relationship with the absolute worst teacher (female) at our school was also called Petry) and people who vote for a party because they fear that someone else gets to much money are stupid anyway (see Linke voters). People should vote for the FDP or CDU/CSU.

ALFA is dead/never lived but the AfD is alive and well, except for the potential money issue. Without the refugee crisis they would probably be near dead right now, but until that issue is gone, they will stay.
Ah good.

I honestly hate the FDP more than the AfD.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Timeless advice.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
NPD-Verbotsverfahren, die zweite.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Jetzt eigentlich auch schon egal.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Honj Steak posted:

NPD-Verbotsverfahren, die zweite.

But what about the V-Männer? Won't somebody think of the V-Männer?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Currently making this face :I at the Zschäpe statement. Although I don't know what I expected

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
The same face Zschäpe has made since the trial began.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
I mean all of what she said was pretty obvious standard trial defense stuff. It'll be interesting to see whether the judge lets her answer questions in writing after the break.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
I wonder why people still care about the trial. She will get life and that's that.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
Because there's chance we'll find out something new? It's not about the sentence, it's about the information.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
This is a good summary of her testimony.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Smirr posted:

Currently making this face :I at the Zschäpe statement. Although I don't know what I expected

(source)

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

I dare anyone in this thread to make that pic your facebook avatar and collect comments.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Schurik posted:

I dare anyone in this thread to make that pic your facebook avatar and collect comments.

Ein vollkommen irrwitziger Prozess. Der pro Tag rund 150.000 Euro kostet, insgesamt wohl schon 30 Millionen Euro! Und bei dem bis heute nicht ein Beweis vorliegt, weshalb man Frau Zschäpe verurteilen kann. Es ist nicht mal klar, ob es eine "NSU-Gruppierung" gegegeben hat oder, ob es sich nicht nur um einzelne Verirrte und straffällig gewordene Individuen handelt. Das ganze ist mehr ein symbolischer Schauprozess, der mit der Kategorie "rechte Gewalt" aufräumen soll. Der Prozess soll offenbar eine massive rechte Gefahr heraufstilisieren, die es womöglich aber so gar nicht gab. Der Prozess sprengt alle Verhältnismäßigkeiten und doch ist der Aufwand wenig wert. Es gab sogar Nebenkläger, die gar nicht existierten - so aufgebläht, anonym und unübersichtlich ist diese zweifelhafte Veranstaltung. Und gegen Frau Zschäpe hat man letztlich kaum etwas in der Hand. Auch die heutige Aussage, die dennoch bemerkenswert ist, hat daran nichts geändert. Man sollte lieber mal juristisch aufarbeiten, warum bei uns das "Dublin"-Abkommen immer noch nicht wieder gilt, warum hier tagtäglich weiter tausende Menschen illegal in unser Land strömen und bei uns dabei der Rechtsstaat am untergehen ist. Diese symbol-beladene Dauer-Veranstaltung rund um den "NSU" gehört jedenfalls nicht zu den Dingen, die Deutschland gerechter machen.

I'm the "verirrte, straffällige Individuum", bombing shops, assasinating brown people and robbing banks. AMA

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
WTF das Merkel is smiling? This is strange and unexpected.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Cingulate posted:

WTF das Merkel is smiling? This is strange and unexpected.

Also horrifying.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

:shepface:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
The terrifying thing in that picture is not Merkel's smile.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

dreams
are my reality

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

frankenfreak posted:

The terrifying thing in that picture is not Merkel's smile.

he is gonna get laid tonight and he knows it. he knows it.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

wayfinder posted:

dreams
are my reality

alternatively imagine I posted the nude picture of Angie from the good old GDR days

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Ghost Farts posted:

alternatively imagine I posted the nude picture of Angie from the good old GDR days

You could just as well post goatse then.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

in the spirit of gender equality:

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

waitwhatno posted:

Ein vollkommen irrwitziger Prozess. Der pro Tag rund 150.000 Euro kostet, insgesamt wohl schon 30 Millionen Euro! Und bei dem bis heute nicht ein Beweis vorliegt, weshalb man Frau Zschäpe verurteilen kann. Es ist nicht mal klar, ob es eine "NSU-Gruppierung" gegegeben hat oder, ob es sich nicht nur um einzelne Verirrte und straffällig gewordene Individuen handelt. Das ganze ist mehr ein symbolischer Schauprozess, der mit der Kategorie "rechte Gewalt" aufräumen soll. Der Prozess soll offenbar eine massive rechte Gefahr heraufstilisieren, die es womöglich aber so gar nicht gab. Der Prozess sprengt alle Verhältnismäßigkeiten und doch ist der Aufwand wenig wert. Es gab sogar Nebenkläger, die gar nicht existierten - so aufgebläht, anonym und unübersichtlich ist diese zweifelhafte Veranstaltung. Und gegen Frau Zschäpe hat man letztlich kaum etwas in der Hand. Auch die heutige Aussage, die dennoch bemerkenswert ist, hat daran nichts geändert. Man sollte lieber mal juristisch aufarbeiten, warum bei uns das "Dublin"-Abkommen immer noch nicht wieder gilt, warum hier tagtäglich weiter tausende Menschen illegal in unser Land strömen und bei uns dabei der Rechtsstaat am untergehen ist. Diese symbol-beladene Dauer-Veranstaltung rund um den "NSU" gehört jedenfalls nicht zu den Dingen, die Deutschland gerechter machen.

I'm the "verirrte, straffällige Individuum", bombing shops, assasinating brown people and robbing banks. AMA

Good old "Erstens stimmt das nicht und zweitens: na und?"

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GaussianCopula posted:

I wonder why people still care about the trial. She will get life and that's that.

Not if she manages to get the court to consider her a mere accessory to the crimes instead of a joint principal.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Schurik posted:

Nano-Pimmel Deutschlands

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

We need to eradicate the German identity.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

good.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
Denn..?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm against suppressing people's political expression, within what the law allows, for e.g. utilitarian reasons. So this is bad.

GaussianCopula posted:

We need to eradicate the German identity.
The German identity people who like flags have is poo poo. Put up a Kant flag or a Bach flag if you want to be not poo poo.

(Not serious, Kant flags would be stupid.)