Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rocks posted:

Jeb's constituents look like they're about to croak

Really it explains his consistent free-fall in the polls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

baw posted:

except in both of the interviews yesterday, trump was ranting manically while the media were calmly trying to get him to provide answers to their questions

calmly shouting over each other and cutting to commercials, you know, like adults

the fun thing is that its expected from trump and the media just looks petulant

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

Rocks posted:

No no, those are his volunteers.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

That's Hilarious.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

is that for real

yes please wipe your rear end with my campaign

dear god heb

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

is that for real

yes please wipe your rear end with my campaign

dear god heb

it's a sticker roll

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's a sticker roll

dont ruin this for me

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jan 22, 2016

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Trump on Jeff Kuhners radio show. This should be good.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Alter Ego posted:

He's a thin-skinned poo poo and the first time Hillary challenges his authority he'll blow.

Thin-skinned is an overstatement. His skin is like a micron thick, he will engage anybody and anything who will insult him in popular discourse. If he makes it to a general election this will be almost any public figure, all the time, and lot of them are going to be smarter and meaner then the GOP candidates.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Millennials for Jeb!

http://www.millennialsrisingpac.com/about.html

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
reminder that trump had a twitter meltdown over being called fuckface von clownstick

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

:vince:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

calmly shouting over each other and cutting to commercials, you know, like adults

the fun thing is that its expected from trump and the media just looks petulant

most of the interviews was trump ranting, while the interviewers waited for a break in the tirade to ask a question, after which trump would launch into another rant. the whole thing is 30 minutes long and the first few minutes do not reflect on the rest of it. my favorite part was when mark halperin got to ask some questions

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

DarkCrawler posted:

Thin-skinned is an overstatement. His skin is like a micron thick, he will engage anything and anybody who will insult him in popular discourse. If he makes it to a general election this will be almost any public figure, all the time, and lot of them are going to be smarter and meaner then the GOP candidates.

IMO Trump is easy to deal with if you aren't trying to court his batshit base. Simply firmly & consistently critique every aspect of his politics & business "acumen." The guy won't be able to back down from a fight and will proceed to say the dumbest poo poo. He cannot help himself. His philosophy is literally "you hit me & I'll hit you back 10x harder." He won't be able to resist ad hominems and he'll proceed to insult pretty much every cross section of America given a diverse set of critics. Obviously, his authoritarian base will love him for it, but the majority of America won't put up with such a thing.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

...this is a photoshop right :stare::

EDIT: beaten. But the fact that it's real, even if not intended, is still amazing

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Dec 9, 2015

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Look, Trump is just a revisionist ultra-nationalist who believes we need to return America to its glorious Golden Age by getting revenge on the foreigners and corrupt internal forces who have wronged her. Trump believes that we need a strong State, with the strongest military on earth, where citizens are all taken care of, where class conflicts are eliminated, and where decadent, corrupt, and unproductive financial sector parasites and their pet politicians are rooted out and destroyed. Trump believes that we need energy, specifically a great leader with tremendous energy. A leader who says what the people truly believe, and who can truly speak for the people in a way their incompetent "representatives" can't. Trump believes that people are not equal, and that the pursuit of egalitarianism leads to the failure of great nations. Trump believes that greed and the pursuit of individual gain at the expense of the nation impedes the progress of the whole people. Trump believes in making America great again.

When you put it like that, I don't see how anyone could NOT support him.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This concludes your ¡Jeb! update for December 9, 2015. Good day and god bless.

"Come December 15, Trump will be in decline," Bush said to applause.

That's the most low energy tie I've seen.

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

This concludes your ¡Jeb! update for December 9, 2015. Good day and god bless.

"Come December 15, Trump will be in decline," Bush said to applause.

Dude looks like Neville Longbottom practicing before the big Yule Ball.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

What if Trump is reaching critical mass trying to flame out by the 15th being a secret plant to bump up Jeb and the initial attacks were to just throw off the scent
Naturally as part of the Clinton conspiracy, because that weakling RINO will lose

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
what if trump is using the HAARP installation to melt voters brains into compliance

this is just what the freemasons wanted

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DarkCrawler posted:

...this is a photoshop right :stare::

EDIT: beaten. But the fact that it's real, even if not intended, is still amazing

Jeb! provides free coffee handouts too

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

such a lust for Jeb!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO (it connotes excitement)

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

Rocks posted:

Jeb doesn't care--so long as they make it through the election first, that is.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
maybe jeb bush has the death note

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

To the moon! THAT is one exciting poll!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
this is good for jebcoin because

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Talk Radio update:

Rush called out Fiorina and other candidates who think Hillary will mop the floor with Trump. Rush says if it's so easy to beat Trump then how come she cant do it?

Also the first hour has been all Trump and defence of Trump, and is now using Jimmy Carter's deportation of Iranians to show there is precedent for Trump's proposal.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
You know what has really gone down in value, Cosbycoin.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

Also the first hour has been all Trump and defence of Trump, and is now using Jimmy Carter's deportation of Iranians to show there is precedent for Trump's proposal.

it's dawning on me that even his support of outright fascism might not be enough to stump the Trump

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well, rush, id wager its because carly fiorina is a potted plant

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
hyping hillary to roll trump seems kinda premature right now imo

I'm sure she's positively giddy that he's doing so good but I do kinda wonder how she'll feel having to seriously discuss serious topics with the goddamn Apprentice guy knowing independents are actually paying attention to BOTH of them

baw
Nov 5, 2008

it would be easy as gently caress to win a debate with trump unless you secretly agreed his positions

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

That Carter-Iran stuff has been everywhere this morning.

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Dec 9, 2015

baw
Nov 5, 2008

hopefully someone will point out the difference between visitors from a specific country and banning visitors who adhere to one of the major world religions, and then the talking point will go away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
:cawg:

• Locked thread