Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

In Training posted:

I hope it's not VR exclusive
jeff's article says its optional, and that without a headset the game just looks like a sharper version of the xbla port

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Ive been befging for rez vr, and more importantly child of eden vr, ever since oculus first came to be and this makes me so happy

i one went to an exhibition where i got to play child of eden in a cinema

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

:five:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the dream... is real

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm fatter than Jeff now.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

Dan describing the Greek alphabet as "God of War letters"

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think True Neutral is that one engineer who randomly appears on UPF wearing a tux and serves them liquor.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I think True Neutral is that one engineer who randomly appears on UPF wearing a tux and serves them liquor.

Based True Neutral Ian.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would call Rorie Neutral Good and make Dan Neutral or Lawful evil probably, and make Alex Chaotic Evil just because it's funny.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I doubt Dan follows the laws.. definitely not the minor ones that say you cant eat glue and stuff like that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I doubt Dan follows the laws.. definitely not the minor ones that say you cant eat glue and stuff like that.

Dan's even more of a tightwad than Brad or Jeff but I guess if Lawful also means social rules then your probably right. I guess chaotic fits since there's certain poo poo he stubbornly adheres to tradition and whatever on, and other poo poo he don't care.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Really, it's just a dream of mine to see the Alex picture with CHAOTIC EVIL written over it, that's all.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Jeff is Landerig?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Giant Bomb Alignment Discussion Megathread pt. 4 pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Alex's hair and goatee are so hilariously bad.

Austin is definitely not lawful neutral, he's the most socially conscious of them all. I'd say neutral good.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't like the idea of me being Alex

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The new Giant Bomb office is down the hallway from a CBS cooking show and for the past 3 days Brad has only tweeted about food he's eating or food he's about to eat from the other studio's leftovers. 2016 is going to be epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The new Giant Bomb office is down the hallway from a CBS cooking show and for the past 3 days Brad has only tweeted about food he's eating or food he's about to eat from the other studio's leftovers. 2016 is going to be epic.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope he's 400 pounds by the end of the year.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Big Jolly Brad FTW

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

i know they dont get political but i wanna know how they feel about that douchebag pharmacy guy being the one who bought the wu tang album

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Fluffdaddy posted:

i know they dont get political but i wanna know how they feel about that douchebag pharmacy guy being the one who bought the wu tang album

Everyone at gbwest is libertarian or right wing probably

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Everyone at gbwest is libertarian or right wing probably

Lol... Now this is the poo poo I care about.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Haha

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
I knew I would get poo poo for writing that lol

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

when Jeff played metal gear rising he said he was nodding along when senator nanomachine started ranting about making America great again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is epic stuff, i wonder what the avgn thinks about hillary clinton

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

this is epic stuff, i wonder what the avgn thinks about hillary clinton

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy wheely
Oct 11, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted: