Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Mister Macys posted:

My Kraft Dinner is higher than 1.11 bro. :saddowns:

booo hiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

gently caress!

I spent my first permanent unlock on the L-CAR. :(

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Game is poo poo.

WELL AT LEAST I WON'T DIE TO VMP'S. And I'll die more to Vespers anything not an SMG jesus gently caress.

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

Hydrocodone posted:

gently caress!

I spent my first permanent unlock on the L-CAR. :(

Remember, these patch notes are for hotfixes that have already gone live, so it's possible that those nerfs have been in place for a while (please oh please)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Any idea when the double xp weekends are coming up? Can't really get into this COD more-so than any other I've plaed. Might be because it takes so long to level up and prestige. Haven't even bothered to hook up my xim

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Any idea when the double xp weekends are coming up? Can't really get into this COD more-so than any other I've plaed. Might be because it takes so long to level up and prestige. Haven't even bothered to hook up my xim

One starts tomorrow at 10 PT.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

ok chill see y'all there

can we get an actual ps4 group going or y'all just want to play by yourself and get mad when I spam you invites

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
What's your PSN?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Haymaker with silencer is hilarious. You literally can't hit anything past like 10 feet (I stood about that far away from someone who was sniping and fired like 5 shots, no damage indication at all) but if you sneak up on some folks they're all gone. I'm also at like a .7 win rate, and a 1.7 k/d ratio. I think that means I'm always top of the losing team.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
i wish they would have saved double xp for star wars weekend

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble
That's a pretty hard-hitting series of nerfs. On the other hand, DLC1 poster leak shows Highrise and Hijacked remakes, so, at least we got that going for us.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

ok chill see y'all there

can we get an actual ps4 group going or y'all just want to play by yourself and get mad when I spam you invites

keep spamming me bruh
u know I still love u

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Activate team camp mode!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

venutolo posted:

Activate team camp mode!

How do you do that? Here's how my teams do things.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.
Im going to stream our making GBS threads on pubs tonight on twitch http://www.twitch.tv/the_fuzzinator Come watch us be bad/insult losers

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

How do you do that? Here's how my teams do things.

I wish I'd taken a screenshot last night - I finished a game of dom with myself and one other guy being the only people with captures against our names. Everyone else had double-digit kills and had been there the whole game, but they wouldn't even cap the flag they started next to.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

join a team of goons needing one

somebody says hey get garbage

someone else says hey but belt is here

other person replys no no get garbage

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

venutolo posted:

Activate team camp mode!

The only thing better than this is our 5-on-7 victory a little bit later.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Another slurpee code people snatching these or am I wasting my time?

X6L6HC7KAH

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

venutolo posted:

Activate team camp mode!

This is what happens when you get the good side of Infection.

BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

Mister Macys posted:

There isn't a feature to make "sensitivity = x when mb2 is pressed?

If ads is always half, it just seems like it should be a simple matter for a programmable mouse to dynamically double global sensitivity, based on what button you're holding, like mb2, or whatever.

There is no way to change the aim sensitivity multiplier unfortunately. No loving idea why they did it. The issue is even worsened by how I lose 40fps or so when scoped (100fps to 60fps), which massively changes my sens again.

My $80 mouse has no such functions (despite having fairly deep macro capability), and I can't think of any mouse that can do it. The closest is mice with a "sniper button" or whatever that lowers or increases sensitivity temporarily while pressed, but being a second button you'd need to press both it and M2 at the same time.

My stats are noticeably shittier in this game (1.5 KD vs 1.9 in the last two), and it is frustrating missing shots that I know I can hit because my muscle memory gets hosed by the crazy sensitivity.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Lots of mice have a button that changes your dpi. Just tap it when you zoom in, then tap it again when you zoom out. It will be awful.

BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Lots of mice have a button that changes your dpi. Just tap it when you zoom in, then tap it again when you zoom out. It will be awful.

Every mice under the sun has up/downs or toggles, but what the original poster was talking about was a "hold to change, release to change back" deal. My mouses DPI buttons are behind the loving scroll wheel, great to avoid hitting accidentally, useless for something like this.

Also the fact that this is even a necessary thing to do to partially fix the aim is hosed

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Rolling thunder
Explosive radius per drone increased
Explosive damage per drone increased

This is loving retarded, I already got killed by this through a building once, now its even stronger?

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

Alteisen posted:

This is loving retarded, I already got killed by this through a building once, now its even stronger?

Sounds like it'll be more of a crapshoot outside, like you're slightly less likely to be hit but more certainly dead if you're hit at all, but much LESS likely to ever be killed in a building since I'd guess the explosive radius doesn't reach far in anymore.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Alteisen posted:

If this happened fairly recently, it's worth noting that the "fixes" have as far as we know been active for a little while, it's just that they're only now posting patch notes. Rolling Thunder was pretty much garbage right after launch.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Had fun tonight guys, first time running with a full goon group. Macy gets so angry :ohdear:

Edit: I'm revotfel

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
I just want to kill people when I shoot them first. Is that so much to ask? :smithicide:

Still fun though. Losing matches we could should have won pisses me off more than anything else, however.

v- :qq:

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Dec 11, 2015

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It actually is if you're playing cod.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Obese Janissary posted:

Had fun tonight guys, first time running with a full goon group. Macy gets so angry :ohdear:

Edit: I'm revotfel

Good games. That wasn't even a bad Macy's

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

JaySB posted:

Good games. That wasn't even a bad Macy's

"YOU HITLER PUNCHING human being!" is still the best Macys line ever and that was like 3 years ago.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Alteisen posted:

rolling thunder was garbage

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.
one of my favorite parts of playing with macy's and mosquitoJones are the large amounts of anger and salt pouring through the microphone. keeps me cool headed.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
If you don't call in a Rolling Thunder and dive right in the middle of it, shooting at people while things explode around you until you die, then I don't know why you're playing this game.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Quabzor posted:

"YOU HITLER PUNCHING human being!" is still the best Macys line ever and that was like 3 years ago.

I'm partial to "like killing kids in a candy store" (pre Sandy Hook) myself.

Malloc Voidstar posted:

rolling thunder is garbage

No joke; I don't think anybody died from it last night.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Wow that's the first time since launch I've been actively glad I don't own a PS4. Thank you for allowing me to see the light Macys.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Actually, I stopped making homophobic slurs during AW (which I never made at all until BLOPS 2, strangely enough), but sure.

Not purchasing a Wii-U is my greatest regret... :nyoron:

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Congrats on making it until 2014 until you decided, as a grown-rear end man, to not casually use slurs while gaming. I'm sure your mom is proud of you.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

At least we're still ok with someone being a Hitler Puncher.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Lady Naga posted:

Congrats on making it until 2014 until you decided, as a grown-rear end man, to not casually use slurs while gaming. I'm sure your mom is proud of you.

You misread my post. It was between 2012-2015.

I had a lot of rage for CoD then. AW killed it. It showed me the error of getting angry over a game that wasn't worth getting angry about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

You misread my post. It was between 2012-2015.

I had a lot of rage for CoD then. AW killed it. It showed me the error of getting angry over a game that wasn't worth getting angry about.

But you still get angry...Just without use of homophobic slurs.

e: The best part about making gay jokes is when there's an actual gay male in your Goon group.

• Locked thread