Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

gently caress at least mine sounded like they had a job and did something useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

darth cookie posted:

There is a non zero chance that dog has been violated.

The initiation from pet to witchdog familiar isn't for the feint of heart.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I read an article about Siren tonight and it sounds like it was written by and for the last two profiles. Confirm/Deny?

Vedius Pollio
Sep 11, 2007

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Yikes

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

They always look exactly like you expect them to.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

goon scavenger hunt:

find a dating site profile featuring conventionally attractive, seemingly well-adjusted person who is actively engaged in education, employment, or training appropriate to their age and circumstances... and also openly identifies as "poly."

good luck

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Last night I saw a 27yo chick who is working on a PhD, has shots of her in a bikini(and rocking it) , mentions deadlifts & bar games as things they enjoy, and are in a open relationship. I almost linked it cause even I was loving shocked but didn't wanna goon rush the profile.

Primary profile pic

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Dec 12, 2015

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

LethalGeek posted:

Last night I saw a 27yo chick who is working on a PhD, has shots of her in a bikini(and rocking it) , mentions deadlifts & bar games as things they enjoy, and are in a open relationship. I almost linked it cause even I was loving shocked but didn't wanna goon rush the profile.

Primary profile pic

I refuse to believe that this person exists.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Isn't the caveat that poly means broken but open relationship means looking to trade up?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

definitely phony.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

LethalGeek posted:

Primary profile pic

Not even going to link to whichever site she cams on? Rude.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Marketing New Brain posted:

Not even going to link to whichever site she cams on? Rude.

Would spend credits to see her pooper

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

LethalGeek posted:

Last night I saw a 27yo chick who is working on a PhD , has shots of her in a bikini(and rocking it) , mentions deadlifts & bar games as things they enjoy, and are in a open relationship. I almost linked it cause even I was loving shocked but didn't wanna goon rush the profile.

Primary profile pic

Emphasis mine. Irreparably broken.

Hella Paunchy
Jul 25, 2007
More fun than a stick in the eye.
I dunno, I'm seeing a woman off OKC who's married "in an open relationship," has a master's degree and a job approximately in the field, and is imo smoking hot. Probably atypical but they do exist.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
dating a woman who is in an open relationship sounds like an ace way to acquire a sexually transmitted infection

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Isn't this the crux of it? Someone somewhere must thing these landwhales are attractive, otherwise how could they be in a relationship of any kind, let alone an open one.

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.

Scientastic posted:

Isn't this the crux of it? Someone somewhere must thing these landwhales are attractive, otherwise how could they be in a relationship of any kind, let alone an open one.

They aren't really attracted to them for the most part, they are usually just as desperately unfuckable and that's all they can get.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

That's why I qualified the criteria with conventionally attractive.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Otisburg posted:

goon scavenger hunt:

find a dating site profile featuring conventionally attractive, seemingly well-adjusted person who is actively engaged in education, employment, or training appropriate to their age and circumstances... and also openly identifies as "poly."

good luck

Ok, so she didn't out and out use the P-word, but while searching for conventionally attractive non-monogamous women within 50 miles (since San Fran is only 20 miles away ha ha), I came across a unicorn.

quote:

My self-summary
creative workaholic

FYI, right now I'm mostly looking for M/F couples to play with :-)

What I’m doing with my life
working on a humanities phd at Stanford. Lots of writing, reading, researching, teaching, giving talks, directing operas, making digital things
I’m really good at
learning new stuff and getting poo poo done
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
favorite books in the last month: The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton, the "A Very Short Introduction" series (omg I can't get enough of those), Ishiguro's The Remains of the Day (made me wish I *hadn't* already seen the movie version of Never Let Me Go, so I could read the book without knowing the twist). Didn't like David Mitchell's Slade House as much as I wanted to (LOVED Cloud Atlas, everything else of his I've read has been...kinda disappointing). All time favorites will get too long, but Jane Austen, R.M. Rilke, and Diana Gabaldon always work.

Shows: THE WALKING DEAD (I'm embarrassingly crazy about zombies), Game of Thrones, Outlander, Bob's Burgers, Mindy Project. All time favorites: West Wing, Buffy

Music: I can get into most everything, but I work on opera and classical music a lot. <3 Mountain Goats
The six things I could never do without
decaf coffee; boba tea; stabilo pens; yoga pants, sneakers, colorful scarves; internet access
I spend a lot of time thinking about
digressive literature (text that wanders), making theater, whether my students secretly hate me, how to get in a workout, sleep and healthy food while hitting my deadlines (ps I'm real good at hitting my deadlines)
On a typical Friday night I am
well, I like doing a lot of things (going to shows, sometimes concerts, dinner parties with friends, exploratorium after dark in SF is pretty great), but, let's be real, most friday nights I am drinking wine in a tower at Stanford and grading and/or dissertating
You should message me if
you're nearby and you like to banter

How her inbox isn't full to bursting with garbage, I don't know.

There was another promising candidate who was out-and-out poly AND a swinger who seemed sane until she tipped her hand and let everyone know she has "synesthesia. Four forms of it. Look it up."

im cute fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Dec 13, 2015

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

good find, paco650. she's attractive in a plausible enough way with normal enough interests that i believe it's not a bot or camgirl kind of thing.

not according to hoyle "poly" since to read her profile there's no guy/gal weeping into his/her pillow while she havin' fun, but definitely a rare unicorn find

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

This is a bait profile for a serial killer hth.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

darth cookie posted:

This is a bait profile for a serial killer hth.

remember a bunch of pages back the girl who's profile was literally "i will murder u" but she was real sweet about it? :3:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Yes and im durnk enough to go there.

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

paco650 posted:

Ok, so she didn't out and out use the P-word, but while searching for conventionally attractive non-monogamous women within 50 miles (since San Fran is only 20 miles away ha ha), I came across a unicorn.

How her inbox isn't full to bursting with garbage, I don't know.

Try using GIS.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Meatgrinder posted:

Try using GIS.

What good is making a map?

e: oh... google image search

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
So she has five identical twin sisters (with different ages) in California, don't sextupletshame.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Otisburg posted:

remember a bunch of pages back the girl who's profile was literally "i will murder u" but she was real sweet about it? :3:

Yes and I am a ghost now thanks

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

how come all the gorgeous women that like me/like me back end up having garbage pay jobs like social work...

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

how come all the gorgeous women that like me/like me back end up having garbage pay jobs like social work...

They don't like you its their job to be nice to retards

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hmmm that makes a lot of sense.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

do they work out of the home?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Confident, compassionate, easy going, insightful, progressive, assertive, hilarious, real life super saiyan, and just damned adorable.

I'm a freelance graphics designer. The "work 9-5 for someone else" thing was lame & boring, so I run my own graphics design studio that specializes in being myself and I just happen to make a living off of it.
When I actually decide to get away from the computer, I enjoy crossfit, yoga & pilates, reading, writing, drawing, any and all museums, piano, & traveling.
I also spend my precious and irretrievable time on metaphysics, astrophysics, neurology, and various other sciences; psychology, astrology, philosophy, meditation, and other hippie tendencies.

Please keep your religion, your children, and your religious children away from me. I've already entered eternal tsukuyomi and accepted Madara Uchiha as my lord and savior.

The calendar says 2015 but my heart says 2005. Not easily impressed. Erotic, yet uninterested. This is probably how Prince feels.

White girls will never be powerful enough to defeat me.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Otisburg posted:

do they work out of the home?

Lol :eyepop:

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Meatgrinder posted:

Try using GIS.

Aw poo poo. I knew unicorns weren't real.

computer parts posted:

Confident, compassionate, easy going, insightful, progressive, assertive, hilarious, real life super saiyan, and just damned adorable.

I'm a freelance graphics designer. The "work 9-5 for someone else" thing was lame & boring, so I run my own graphics design studio that specializes in being myself and I just happen to make a living off of it.
When I actually decide to get away from the computer, I enjoy crossfit, yoga & pilates, reading, writing, drawing, any and all museums, piano, & traveling.
I also spend my precious and irretrievable time on metaphysics, astrophysics, neurology, and various other sciences; psychology, astrology, philosophy, meditation, and other hippie tendencies.

Please keep your religion, your children, and your religious children away from me. I've already entered eternal tsukuyomi and accepted Madara Uchiha as my lord and savior.

The calendar says 2015 but my heart says 2005. Not easily impressed. Erotic, yet uninterested. This is probably how Prince feels.

White girls will never be powerful enough to defeat me.

Taking odds on whether this bald-faced motherfucker's first and only reference for Tsukuyomi is an anime or manga, and which one is it: YuGiOh, or Naruto.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

paco650 posted:

The 600 series had rubber skin and used "model-hot" profile pics. We spotted them easy, but these are new.

They look human , and they've learned to go for a more plausible "office-hot". Very hard to spot.

quote:

Taking odds on whether this bald-faced motherfucker's first and only reference for Tsukuyomi is an anime or manga, and which one is it: YuGiOh, or Naruto.

what, you don't believe this person has a sincerely held belief in shintoism?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

quote:

My self-summary:
...I am mum to a awesome little girl, she doesn't live with me...I'm currently going through divorce...

On a typical Friday night I am:
Getting high. Eating pizza. Watching anime...

Smokes regularly, Doesn’t drink, Does drugs often

Hmm. Hmmmmmm. Hmmmery hmm. Surely admitting to using drugs on this public internet profile while I'm going through a divorce and custody battle will not hurt me in any way. No sirree, not at all :downs:

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

paco650 posted:

It's Naruto. Trap sprung or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Otisburg posted:

Was it

or are you talking about the girl from OKC that had that whole photo album of how she was going to drag your (dead? drugged?) body along on some train adventure or whatever and then bury you in the woods and that would be a good first date?

DenizenKane posted:

It's Naruto. Trap sprung or whatever.

Huh, I thought it might have been Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase (月詠 Tsukuyomi?) is a manga series by Keitarō Arima about a young vampire girl named Hazuki and a Japanese freelance photographer Kouhei Morioka whom Hazuki attempts to make into her servant.

• Locked thread