Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Wait for the twist. It's worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

The twist is in the title.

Also, she spells her name Stefonknee.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Parsley posted:

The septum-piercing girl just made me wonder when the hell those stupid plastic choker things came back into fashion.
poo poo, I'm not even sure that's a real piercing! It looks like one of those almost-circles with little balls on the ends that squeeze onto your septum or ear or wherever. Kind of like that giant inverse cow nose-ring that other kid's got, but with the balls inside her nose.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Yup, got extremely uncomfortable when Stefonknee mentioned the "older sister" that is 8 and Stefonknee is "6".

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

i think i'm extremely grateful that they blocked comments on that vid

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Parsley posted:

The septum-piercing girl just made me wonder when the hell those stupid plastic choker things came back into fashion.

My brother's 19 year-old girlfriend wears a choker like that. I didn't know it even went out of fashion.

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
Does anyone remember / have a link to that youtube vlogger who announced he was going to do a QA at a local book store, with like 15 minutes notice, after he hit 200 subscribers. and then was honestly surprised and in tears when no one showed up?

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Male Tears posted:

I was in a Forever 21 the other day and it's actually all 70s clothes now. I think that's even worse.

Yeah there was a 70s trend this year, but the 90s one is more of an ongoing one due to the nostalgia of most people aged 25-35. This seems to happen with every generation: 80s nostalgia crap was pretty popular around the turn of the century.

I don't know why they insist on bringing back the stuff that everyone knows was poo poo (lovely plastic chokers, too much denim, tie-dye shirts, fringing, wallpaper-like 70s prints, etc) as well as the stuff that looked kind of cool if done right.

jfrancis
Nov 7, 2005

I look smarter than I am.

Gross Dude posted:

The twist is in the title.

Also, she spells her name Stefonknee.

It's pronounced Ste-fonk-nee, right?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

jfrancis posted:

That's the only way I can read it and I'm not watching anything that would prove me otherwise.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wait denim went out of fashion?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

LingcodKilla posted:

No, it never was in fashion

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

LingcodKilla posted:

Yes, the only acceptable legwear are black crotch drop sweatpants.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-denim-overall-mossimo/-/A-15726325

Had a pair just like these in the 90s! ... when I was 10.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wasn't this person just the subject of a missing person report?

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

PCOS Bill posted:

Wasn't this person just the subject of a missing person report?

Yeah, she was found safe.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gross Dude posted:

That is an update.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

jfrancis posted:

Nope. Steph on knee. Or Stephanie pronounced weird for the sake of an awful pun.

Also

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I know that you are probably only getting this from the article but please, please do not go out on a limb for Stefonknee. She is absolutely loving bugshit nuts and needs help badly, but she is also a gross fetishist and abuser. Her wife didn't play legal games, she got the restraining order after being threatened very credibly by Stefonknee. The toddler stuff is very fetishistic; she no longer takes hormones because they interfered with her ability to get an erection. Anyone in the Toronto LGBT community can tell you more but Stefonknee is a predator who has been taking advantage of some very kind and patient people to enact her fetish. She's been kicked out of pretty much every support group there is for being a huge pervert and taking advantage of people's generosity.

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 09:28 on Dec 15, 2015

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
How is everyone around that person not desperately begging them to seek mental health care? And I'm not talking about the gender thing either, I'm talking about that pretending to be a 6-year-old poo poo. It's so creepy.

I want to know how a conversation goes where one of your friends tells you that they identify as a first grader and you're like "okay I'll be your mommy *tee hee*". Or did Stefonknee (jfc) just purposely seek out those people who hang with adult diaper babies or whatever?

That name belongs in the terrible names thread so, so bad.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Telemaze posted:

How is everyone around that person not desperately begging them to seek mental health care? And I'm not talking about the gender thing either, I'm talking about that pretending to be a 6-year-old poo poo. It's so creepy.

I want to know how a conversation goes where one of your friends tells you that they identify as a first grader and you're like "okay I'll be your mommy *tee hee*". Or did Stefonknee (jfc) just purposely seek out those people who hang with adult diaper babies or whatever?

That name belongs in the terrible names thread so, so bad.

Broken seeks out broken- it's something that happens in basically any sort of group, but it's really obvious with stuff like this. Basically, Weirdo A goes "I want to pretend to be a three year old tee hee" and all the Normal People say "gently caress this I'm out". This leaves Weirdo A to find other Weirdos. Eventually Weirdo A surrounds themselves with Weirdos B-Z and they all live together in a horrible weirdo orgy of horrible life decisions and awful body odor.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Yeah there was a 70s trend this year, but the 90s one is more of an ongoing one due to the nostalgia of most people aged 25-35. This seems to happen with every generation: 80s nostalgia crap was pretty popular around the turn of the century.

I don't know why they insist on bringing back the stuff that everyone knows was poo poo (lovely plastic chokers, too much denim, tie-dye shirts, fringing, wallpaper-like 70s prints, etc) as well as the stuff that looked kind of cool if done right.

There was a 70's trend in the early to mid 90's too.

Maybe its just nostalgia for the 90's nostalgia of the 70's.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Elissimpark posted:

There was a 70's trend in the early to mid 90's too.

Maybe its just nostalgia for the 90's nostalgia of the 70's.

I'm pretty sure that high school kids just have a general nostalgia trend for the decade before they were born.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Telemaze posted:

Now I know why the caged waifu screams.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Crow Jane posted:

it's only a matter of time before we start seeing JNCOs again.

Once every couple of months, someone sends me a link to a fashion blog where the author proudly declares that JNCOs are coming back soon and will be the hottest poo poo next season. Only, they never come back. Hell, I don't think juggalos even wear them anymore. People have been saying they're coming back for years, but I think for once, society has learned from its mistakes--like the noble Hammer pants that came before them, JNCOs will be relegated to the halls of history, for us to silently look upon in contemplation of how far we've come.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Nicholas posted:

Does anyone remember / have a link to that youtube vlogger who announced he was going to do a QA at a local book store, with like 15 minutes notice, after he hit 200 subscribers. and then was honestly surprised and in tears when no one showed up?

I honestly think at least a few people would show!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

blarzgh posted:

Now I know why the caged waifu screams.

Post Your Favorite (or Request) > Awkward Ugly & Gross: Now I know why the caged waifu screams

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:gonk: Oh, God. I just realized why that name seemed so familiar. She's good friends with my ex-roommate. Every time I know someone IRL mentioned on the forums, it's always in the AUG thread.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Shayu posted:

I honestly think at least a few people would show!

The event already happened and no one did.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Cosima posted:

The event already happened and no one did.

Wasn't it McDonalds?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

:gonk: Oh, God. I just realized why that name seemed so familiar. She's good friends with my ex-roommate. Every time I know someone IRL mentioned on the forums, it's always in the AUG thread.

Same here! My friend dated on of the most infamous MRAs on the internet. I didn't even realize it was him at first because any time I was around him I was wasted as gently caress and never really developed a recognition of his face. It wasn't until people started posting his name that I realized it was him. Davis Aurini. I only met him twice. He was really into Rule 34 of kids movies, and surprising people with it.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wasn't it McDonalds?

I think so. Isn't this guy proudly banned from a lot of McDonald's now? He's the one who recorded which MLP happy-meal toys he got right? Or am I getting my internet weirdos screwed up.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Telemaze posted:

Because they're a horrible person and the more they alienate themselves from others, the better.

LingcodKilla posted:

Relax, jeans are fine. I meant this bullshit:

Which has been getting pushed hard for a couple of years.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Picnic Princess posted:

Same here! My friend dated on of the most infamous MRAs on the internet. I didn't even realize it was him at first because any time I was around him I was wasted as gently caress and never really developed a recognition of his face. It wasn't until people started posting his name that I realized it was him. Davis Aurini. I only met him twice. He was really into Rule 34 of kids movies, and surprising people with it.

:lol:

He had the nerve to call women decadent sluts, but maturbates to cartoon characters from child-friendly media.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Did he bring his pet toy skull and drunk apple juice?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Because they're a horrible person and the more they alienate themselves from others, the better.

Oh crap... I wear my 20 year old denim wrangler jacket with newer jeans from time to time...

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wasn't it McDonalds?

actually i think it might have been. he may also have had a video of himself crying in his car after getting poor service from a mc donalds drive through. he wasn't the MLP guy though.

he had hundreds of videos of absolutely nothing and i think there was also a video compliation of him burping while talking...

so does anyone remember the name of his channel?

Nicholas has a new favorite as of 21:03 on Dec 15, 2015

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
The Canadian Tuxedo will never go out of fashion.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Weldon Pemberton posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9tYhOer9d8

It's some kind of jacket... made of jeans?

It's a pants jacket!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

Maybe you and CashCrab should rethink your social groups a tad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Gross Dude posted:

Good, I hate it when middle-aged kids with mental problems go missing.

It breaks my heart, it really does.

• Locked thread