Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Best Giraffe posted:

why do you nerds constantly bring up this gamerghaziwhitewatergate thing as if any human being could or would ever care?

video games destroy lives

more like videogames + autism destroy threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Best Giraffe posted:

why do you nerds constantly bring up this gamerghaziwhitewatergate thing as if any human being could or would ever care?
He didn't, someone else did and then the thread continued it and debated it, just like the Republican Primary thread did.

i really want to hear more about the people who call women bitch cucks online and the people who equate this to isis and will cover up pedophilla to fight them in the donald trump thread for possibly another year because DnD posters are obsessed with their political enemies and the websites they use. /Pol/ comments and comparisons get me loving hard too. Mention Reddit and GameFaqs with the Trump connection I think I might have to change my pants. They like the memes, have different stupid opinions on how the economy should work then mine, and they use anime for ironic fascism in lieu if my ironic love of communism and for that we must talk about them at all times.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Lmao at all the hellthread retards collectively melting down

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
:circlefap:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Phobophilia posted:

Lmao at all the hellthread retards collectively melting down

What is hellthread?

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

a cop posted:

What is hellthread?

a monument to all our sins

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Show me hellthread

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
There's a contingent of post-4chan internet culture war dudes who really, really hate anyone who's not in their in-group and like to call everyone cucks. There's no longer a good name for them but suffice it to say they pretty much all like Trump. There's not that many of them but they're very loud.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

rear end cobra posted:

Show me hellthread

now that the ritual has begun it is only a matter of time

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

rear end cobra posted:

Show me hellthread

Be careful what you wish for, rear end cobra

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
RIP Helldump

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Is he courting Megyn Kelly?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump doesn't know how to show he likes a girl other than pulling her hair and calling her names

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Matthewtheman posted:

So there's apparently a lot of gamergaters who support Trump.

Gamergate is all around you.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

zeal posted:

Trump doesn't know how to show he likes a girl other than pulling her hair and calling her names

Megyn Kelly speaks like Roger Ailes' obedient, whipped dog.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I think it's great how he keeps attacking Megyn Kelly. She deserves it. The guy is running for president and the first debate question he ever gets is "Why do you hate women". I'd be eternally pissed too.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Donald Trump campaigns in pretty much the same way I talk poo poo in video games.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

:rock:

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Sometimes I think Trump saying not fair so often seems weak and runs against the brand he's made for himself but then I remember it's a coded threat to run third party and derail the GOP and it all comes together

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Sometimes I think Trump saying not fair so often seems weak and runs against the brand he's made for himself but then I remember it's a coded threat to run third party and derail the GOP and it all comes together

This is actually 100% true and it is amazing.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Can someone repost the cnn panel discussion where 1 angry white guy and 1 angry white woman yell at an Iranian journalist for 10 minutes about how bad Islam is? I think it was posted itt like 50 pages ago. Need it for the Islamophobia thread. Thanks and god bless.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mike12345 posted:

Is he courting Megyn Kelly?

republicans are known for their rough wooing methods

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Trump über Ailes.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

There's no way that guy doesn't smoke cigarillos even though he's a doctor

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

etalian posted:

republicans are known for their rough wooing methods

He is negging her now, then he will poz her and win her heart, or whatever PUA's do.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

a good tweet

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I'm pretty sure I got stoned with Trump's doctor at least three times.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

InterFaced posted:

I'm pretty sure I got stoned with Trump's doctor at least three times.

I thought so too but then I remembered it was james lipton in a wig. good times, dude's got some stories.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zas posted:

I thought so too but then I remembered it was james lipton in a wig. good times, dude's got some stories.

i'd figure lipton coughs up a storm every time he hits, but gets high as gently caress because of it

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
I enjoy this immortan fellow immensely, he's so bought into trump that he's even doing the whole insulting everyone every time he posts, it's like having our very own messenger angel, owns

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Same he is far more infectious than the Hillary fanatics here.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Is immortan seriously not a gimmick poster?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Media caught a picture of bernie going home to watch the debates.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Would Immortan Joe submit to Trump's authority or the other way around?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
gently caress Ted Cruz. He's bought and owned by Robert Mercer.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
free everything sounds awesome and luxurious, how is that not part of the trumps platform? the trumpform

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

rabble rabble posted:

I enjoy this immortan fellow immensely, he's so bought into trump that he's even doing the whole insulting everyone every time he posts, it's like having our very own messenger angel, owns

Oh, he's in the Trumpstaffel? I was trying to figure his thing out and kept whiffing.

Edit: Yes, I saw the avatar, but I thought it was probably ironic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Who has Trump insulted the least of his fellow GOP candidates? - I'm trying to figure out who he'd pick for his running mate.

• Locked thread