Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Lindsey Graham
George Pataki
Literally Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Rinse Pubic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
okay i'm glad i'm not the only one who heard pubis

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Trump really is going to be the nominee

What a loving garbage fire of a political party

g*d I hope so

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

blue squares posted:

Are you kidding? He is winning tonight

he just absorbed Cruz.

thats not good.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
my vote is for Dr Steven Brule

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
heh, regular guy talk

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Joementum posted:

Carson really having a bad night.

What an understatement.

Carson is dead after this debate. He'll hold out until the early states then drop out.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Trump says America would have been a lot better off and did a tremendous disservice to humanity/Middle East by spending $4 trillion trying to topple various people instead of using that money to fix America’s roads, bridges, and airports. He says the Middle East is a “total and complete mess” and wishes we had the $4 trillion to spend on our roads, schools, hospitals.

Christie says he would shoot down a Russian plane in a no-fly zone and risk war with Russia because a no-fly zone is a no-fly zone. He said he would talk to Putin a lot and tell him that he would shoot down a Russian plane if their pilots think that he was the same feckless weakling as this president in the Oval Office right now.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
ben carson totally said words

they weren't in any particular order, but some of those sounds came together to evoke some sort of meaning

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Did Trump just give his acceptance speech?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DynamicSloth posted:

This is Trump's best debate so far.

I think the first one, where he insulted Rosie O'Donnell and Carly, and said he might run third party, was the key to establishing him in the race, but this is certainly the best he's done since.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

This debate will go down as a big win for Trump.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Free Bonus Debate :siren:

Cable box says this ends at 11:15, but I seem to remember the last one running long.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DynamicSloth posted:

This is Trump's best debate so far.

Eimi posted:

Wow Trump is dead

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
I am not sure which has been worse watching this debate or the fact that when I was shaving my balls today I cut my left one.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Why is there still more

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Brannock posted:

What an understatement.

Carson is dead after this debate. He'll hold out until the early states then drop out.

And then Trump/Cruz will swallow his percentage and Trumpocalypse Now will dawn upon this foul earth and wash it clean :allears:

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Brannock posted:

What an understatement.

Yep, carsons campaign is done after tonight

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

none of these guys are actually willing to step up and say trump can't be trusted with the nukes. i guess in the end they just can't sabotage their frontrunner like that

the democrats will be happy to say it, and i dunno, i kinda think it'll work

or maybe the dude actually loses the primaries. debates don't really matter

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

BlueBlazer posted:

he just absorbed Cruz.

thats not good.

Explain

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I mean, let's analyze why this debate is so good. I don't think its about the moderators or the format. I think the candidates are just fully forming, like the second season of a good TV show. Except it's the most important thing in the world.

Wolf is good at knowing what is good TV though.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
For those who asked earlier: the omnibus includes an extension of benefits for the 9/11 first responders.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Eimi posted:

Wow Trump is dead

What?????

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
My biggest wish was for Trump to eat Cruz :smith:

Now I'm just excited to see how the Republican Party will pull it out from underneath them.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Joementum posted:

I think the first one, where he insulted Rosie O'Donnell and Carly, and said he might run third party, was the key to establishing him in the race, but this is certainly the best he's done since.

He eye fuclkled Cruz on stage. Absorbed his "real" politician powers. this is going to be aweomse.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Carson's threat to leave the GOP was a clever way to end his book tour candidacy.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Zas posted:

Trump has the air of a big monitor lizard

The biggest

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Trump really excels when there are 5+ other candidates on stage, if it were 3 or 4, he would be in trouble.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
DEBT

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

For those who asked earlier: the omnibus includes an extension of benefits for the 9/11 first responders.

Thanks Joe. :allears:

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Kathy Griffin is subconsciously influencing me :tinfoil:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

oystertoadfish posted:

none of these guys are actually willing to step up and say trump can't be trusted with the nukes. i guess in the end they just can't sabotage their frontrunner like that

the democrats will be happy to say it, and i dunno, i kinda think it'll work

or maybe the dude actually loses the primaries. debates don't really matter

I think now is the time when poo poo matters, and if Trump gets another 40% poll and that monmouth one wasn't a gently caress up I'm ready to bet he's got a good shot of being the nominee

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I can't wait to see how cranky and sassy everyone gets after a couple more months on the campaign trail, especially over the holidays.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

zen death robot posted:

This election will be boring as gently caress if Trump isn't the GOP nominee tbh

What about a Trump independent run?

He didn't really rule it out

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Joementum posted:

the ones that were denied during the Bush presidency.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Eimi posted:

Wow Trump is dead

Clearly you have made the mistake using your rationality to assess this debate. You must think like a republican

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
I bet people are going to go over the 30 seconds

TNO
Jul 9, 2006

I drank all your Kool-Aid.
At last, the sweet release of closing statements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Eimi posted:

Wow Trump is dead

bahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

• Locked thread