Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Guys, I hate to spoiler out there speculation, but I think Yuka might be a ninja.

Awesome job on the scanlations. This isn't a very simple manga to translate and I'm always impressed by the job you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
So far we've gotten a vampire, a wolfman, an alien who doubles up as a robot, a demon, an angel second demon, a time traveller, and a ninja. What other character archetypes remain to be covered?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Frankenstein

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Onis, yuki-onnas.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Zombies.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

This is probably Nagisa too, really. Bolt in the head, you see? :v:

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

JosephWongKS posted:

So far we've gotten a vampire, a wolfman, an alien who doubles up as a robot, a demon, an angel second demon, a time traveller, and a ninja. What other character archetypes remain to be covered?

Is pervert not an archetype? I think the way Jitsu uses it, makes it in the same vein as demon or vampire.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Asimo posted:

This is probably Nagisa too, really. Bolt in the head, you see? :v:

I mean that's exactly what I said when the series first showed up, but her character really doesn't show any resemblance to Frankenstein aside from the bolt as the series progressed, so I figured a Frankenstein-like character would appear eventually to round out the trio of Vampire, Werewolf, Frankenstein.

As is, though, I think there won't be a Frankenstein character unless somehow they work a Creature From The Black Lagoon in as well.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

JosephWongKS posted:

TWO aliens who double up as a robot. And one used to moonlight as a ghost.

And now is a professional :byodood: model.

Rin sorta doubles up as a paladin/knight-type character. She even comes with her own dragon :v:

A new archetype? A more obviously dead/revived character like Frankenstein's Monster or zombie sort maybe. Not gross-dead but something like being dulled to pain, etc, with the joke secret being she's completely oblivious that she died. Her professed secret is she isn't a natural red-head or something.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
An otherwise perfectly-normal person whose secret is that they are actually... A CENTAUR!

Booke
Sep 18, 2011
I think this series needs a regular person that's also a chunnibyou. She believes that everyone actually is a vampire, a werewolf, etc without any proof. However, she mixes up what type everyone is, like telling the principal to fly over somewhere with her bat-like wings.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Late to the party since I was expecting this tonight. Not complaining! Very fun chapter too :3:

The one big thing that I got from it is that Sen-kun is my spirit anime. :allears: This new group will do great things.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

DrSunshine posted:

Best application of "Senpai... please notice me!" I've ever seen.

That was also an amazing take on the "girl late for school running with toast in her mouth and bumping into a boy" cliche.

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

chumbler posted:

There is a new chapter up, but it doesn't make any sense.

I was really worried that the translation is bad or the pages are shuffled or something... and then I read it :sun:

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Nipponophile posted:

That was also an amazing take on the "girl late for school running with toast in her mouth and bumping into a boy" cliche.

The ancient ninja art of talking and holding toast in your mouth at the same time.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

JosephWongKS posted:

Wizard/Witch (may be synonymous with Pervert), toku hero, Youkai, ghost, princess/oujo-sama

We already have a magical girl so that's taken care of though.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Holy poo poo Kuromine's sister is fantastic.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Tarage posted:

Figured it was about time I registered an account to say hello.

Hi folks! I'm the Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa scanlation project leader. Nice to meet you folks and glad you're enjoying the manga.

Yeah, I just uploaded 105 about an hour ago. We're aiming to release a chapter around this time every week as you've seen. If you folks have any questions, let me know.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for doing all this! Do you plan on sticking around the forums? If so I'll grab you an avatar cert...

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Agronox posted:

Thanks for doing all this! Do you plan on sticking around the forums? If so I'll grab you an avatar cert...

Yeah, I'll be around. I'll probably post when new chapters come out since I'm the one uploading them to Batoto. BTW, if anyone is curious as to why scanlators like Batoto over other reader sites, it's because they allow us to upload and manage chapters. There are plenty of chapters out there with mismatched pages or typos that I will never be able to fix because reader sites take the first upload and run with it, ignoring any subsequent fixes.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

Kanos posted:

Holy poo poo Kuromine's sister is fantastic.

Might need to get a new av if she keeps it up :|

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Huh, just realized that glasses boy is wearing a sword. This manga has way too many small details.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

LostRook posted:

Huh, just realized that glasses boy is wearing a sword. This manga has way too many small details.

It's cool that there's so much poo poo in this manga that "teen with sword" is a minor detail.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Tarage posted:

Yeah, I'll be around.

Is there a good email address for you that I could send it to?

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Tarage@gmail.com is the best way to contact me.

On that note, here's 106 and 106.5: http://bato.to/reader#115e36d94b1614e6 http://bato.to/reader#f54383b28bb24ff1

AKA "Attack of the one track mind girls".

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Tarage posted:

Tarage@gmail.com is the best way to contact me.

On that note, here's 106 and 106.5: http://bato.to/reader#115e36d94b1614e6 http://bato.to/reader#f54383b28bb24ff1

AKA "Attack of the one track mind girls".

Kshaaa!!!:kimchi:

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
This is just pure gold. I... I'm crying.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Wow, that last Omake.

Smooth, Asahi. Reeeeal smooth. :slick:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sneak preview of the English print volume coming out next month.
https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/679859147421036545

also

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Wow, that last Omake.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

a kitten posted:

Sneak preview of the English print volume coming out next month.
https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/679859147421036545

Yes, I cannot stress this enough. Support the official release. We want Jitsu to be as successful as possible. If you can, support the author so he can make more loveable bwakas.

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Wow, that last Omake.

Asahi knocking it out of the park.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
fuckin christ everytime i click through to that chapter that's like 30 ahead and panic alt-f4 before i look

e: good chapter as always

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Fellis posted:

fuckin christ everytime i click through to that chapter that's like 30 ahead and panic alt-f4 before i look

e: good chapter as always

Yeah I really do wish it would get taken down, but the uploader refused when I asked him. Nothing else I can do.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Christ I wish Korea was releasing the books.

Way to gently caress up Korea.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Yeah, I was going to bring that up. It's so annoying to skip to the first page of chapter 130 on accident and get that, possibly, subtle spoiler. I have no idea why someone would just translate something over 30 chapters ahead (at the time) appro of nothing, unless it was a troll.

Anyway, the chapter was great. Ninja girl is shaping up to be a pretty fun addition to the cast.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Looks like ninja girl might be crushing on Asahi's sister next, which is good because Oka already has Mikan.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The most accurate chapter title :allears:

And someone tell Momoka to make her goddamn mind up, for crying out loud.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

momoka needs some help from shiho clearly

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

momoka needs some help from shiho clearly

A streaking ninja with dangerous weapons... doesn't sound very safe.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Tarage posted:

Yeah I really do wish it would get taken down, but the uploader refused when I asked him. Nothing else I can do.

I was much confused when I reached that point and thought that I had skipped a chapter. Turned out to be 20+. Immediately closed the window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

A streaking ninja with dangerous weapons... doesn't sound very safe.

Dangerzone

• Locked thread