Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It looked normal to me once I knew what it was but when I started thinking about the shrimp and cream cheese calzone he was talking about it struck me that actual cream cheese would be better with shrimp probably, sort of like crab rangoons.

Like those sushi that have cream cheese and shrimp on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Dude I can't do this right now.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That said... I'm seriously considering ordering a calzone for lunch tomorrow.

This is going be me, after finals are over tomorrow. http://i.imgur.com/JOq5ngY.gifv

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is what I got to look forward to other than cleaning the palm oil grease and glaze out of my clothes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might go with stromboli actually... Tough call. We'll see how I feel. I can't get too crazy since there's no way in hell I'm going to sit on a Dunkin Donuts toilet.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

This is what I got to look forward to other than cleaning the palm oil grease and glaze out of my clothes.

Creamy ricotta.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Life hack: cover your lap and chest with napkins

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What size are the caterpie calzone things Plutonis. Are they to scale with the picture of the mango drink thing. I kinda hope not since it'd be awesome if Brazilian drive throughs have really bad photoshopping and not because of devious marketing techniques or anything.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that veggie one sounds tight

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that veggie one sounds tight

I used to get it like twice a week when I was a vegetarian but my stomach was liquefying so I had to stop.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it was probably the green peppers, i get the worlds nastiest farts as noted by the Guiness Book if i eat them

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The worst thing about it is waking up the next day and feeling insanely fatigued and like it was hard to breathe properly. Sometimes gamers need to take risks to get their 'zone on.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

What size are the caterpie calzone things Plutonis. Are they to scale with the picture of the mango drink thing. I kinda hope not since it'd be awesome if Brazilian drive throughs have really bad photoshopping and not because of devious marketing techniques or anything.

The mango drink is enormous dude. Like 3/4ths of a liter

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The mango drink is enormous dude. Like 3/4ths of a liter

Well is the calzone handheld size or what.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I measured the calzone against my shoe and its the same size of it. A hearty meal.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I measured the calzone against my shoe and its the same size of it. A hearty meal.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

controversial opinion: i don't like any kind of "meat lovers" style pizza pie or calzone or whatever. the meats mix together into a mis-mash of salt in your mouth making it impossible to taste any of the ingredients separately

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dec 26, 2012

shoes are how i measure food, as well

Dec 26, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

controversial opinion: i don't like any kind of "meat lovers" style pizza pie or calzone or whatever. the meats mix together into a mis-mash of salt in your mouth making it impossible to taste any of the ingredients separately

thats understandable

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Same here. I think meat lovers people are just paranoid about vegetarians or Peta or something, like people who own a thousand guns or uhh people that have a rebel flag T-shirt or bumper sticker.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I dont like meat lovers options but Ill usually get two meats on a Subway sangwich.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell of course there's probably someone reading this about to type about your babby pallete that can't discern different cured meats because *flips through 3 ring binder* you've.. dulled your tastes with McDonalds and Burger King.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I oedered a meat lovers pizza a few eeks ago and sort of regrwtred it for this same reason

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Hell of course there's probably someone reading this about to type about your babby pallete that can't discern different cured meats because *flips through 3 ring binder* you've.. dulled your tastes with McDonalds and Burger King.

Sounds like a good own but u coupd counter own the cueed meats STEM defeee MRA guy with the ol salami/penis similaeity or even toss out tje goon classic hambeast

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I should be asleep but I got hypnotized by the video where Demonius is doing huge rips off his ecig and then serenely blowing the smoke out and saying "Clouds of vape..."

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Rhats a classic moment

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

that calzone doesnt look right. a calzone is supposed to be a ravioli fit for a king, that looks like a stromboli for a boy.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It looks like a crepe. Thats whats bugging me about it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

ironically i don't mind an italian sub every once in a while, even though it's mostly the same thing. maybe because it doesn't get as soggy/moist as a hot dish.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

that calzone doesnt look right. a calzone is supposed to be a ravioli fit for a king, that looks like a stromboli for a boy.

It isn't representative of any of the calzones I've ever gotten from that place. They're usually gigantic raviolis at least half the size of an XL pizza, or a curled tube style calzone that has about that much volume, and the "side" of sauce both places I've ordered from is just a big rear end take-out tin filled with the sauce, instead of the tiny cup thing pictured there. So don't worry.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Thank god

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ironically i don't mind an italian sub every once in a while, even though it's mostly the same thing. maybe because it doesn't get as soggy/moist as a hot dish.

Plus it's probably easier because there's a lot more bread stuff involved in a sub so you can appreciate the meat and other ingredients.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

a good sandwich from italian menu, is chicken cutlet, red pepper, mozzarella, and basil & balsamic vinegar

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

some of it reminds me a bit of superjail

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I was

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Then I was going to post unsolicited recipes for homemade pizza pie.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Ragg posted:

Then I was going to post unsolicited recipes for homemade pizza pie.

Can one truly consider themselves a man till they've eaten a 'za they themselves prepared from scratch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had a calzone for dinner last night because of that thread as well. Italian sausage (aka Salami).

• Locked thread