Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Frabba posted:

I could believe that the director after confirming some basic level of the data exposure tasked some subordinates to probe how wide and deep the hole went. He's a director, he's not going to do a full pen test himself.

This is one of those things where the solution is to instantly tell someone and not gently caress with it further. You don't have Intern Mike poke around in opposition data just for tests.

Samurai Sanders posted:

I still thought they would both be operating off of the same data as each other until the primaries, and secrecy was just for the actual election against the other party.

This is the primaries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

Gail Wynand posted:

[19 year old Bernout]

Every single sentence of that is a new thread title.

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
If you now, or have ever, supported Bernie Sanders you are an idiot misogynist LIEberal

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Tatum Girlparts posted:

This is one of those things where the solution is to instantly tell someone and not gently caress with it further. You don't have Intern Mike poke around in opposition data just for tests.

This is the primaries?

Bernie Sanders cannot be trusted to access to national voter files. Therefore, he should suspend his campaign today.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Grouchio posted:

poo poo poo poo poo poo how hosed is Bernie now? :gonk:

Arzycon 3

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
USPOL Dec: Jesus was a Bernie Sanders supporter before his birth.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

Every single sentence of that is a new thread title.

quote:

They don't seem to understand that if they unjustly cut Bernie down, he will only become more powerful than they can imagine.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Grouchio posted:

He ordered his chief of data to take a look at Clinton files.

I had no idea Bernie Sanders was so.... Nixonian. I wish I'd known sooner.

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/GOPResults.pdf

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Agrabah

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

You cannot argue that a Jafar-led Agrabah isn't an excellent candidate for regime change.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Dude genie magic is no loving joke.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I also don't believe that Prince Ali, lovely he may be, is being entirely upfront.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
I'm going to write in Bernie when I vote next November and the GOP president will be Donald J Trump. His VP will be adolf hitler.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

zoux posted:

I also don't believe that Prince Ali, lovely he may be, is being entirely upfront.

Someone so fabulous could only be secretly pushing the homosexual agenda :argh:

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker
I'm pretty sure the rest of that poll was just window dressing for that one question.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Planned Parenthood protesters are already back protesting the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood, which isn't due to reopen for months.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dude they have magic carpets, tigers, and birds that speak with a man's voice. You gotta stamp that out fast.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I guess I should be happy that a majority were confused about being asked about a fictional place.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

zoux posted:

I think all Bernie supporters are 19 though?

I think all Hillary supporters are 50.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Well, it's certainly not our first election ever.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Hillary is 44.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

quote:

How about this incident is quite literally unprecedented, and perhaps the action to remove access was not the result of any sort of due process and could potentially have far reaching repercussions to the U.S. democratic process well into the future. Not saying that someone did or didn't make a mistake but does the punishment fit the alleged crime?

quote:

I hope Debbie Wasserman Schultz, that sleazy sellout backstabbing cutthroat Clinton-teat licker's legacy is forever enshrouded by this gently caress up. Every biography and wiki page mentioning her will be appended with how she sold out the democratic process. She likely won't feel an ounce of guilt, but with people like her, she will care about legacy. And Debbie, you aren't going down as any sort of Eleanor.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Dude they have magic carpets, tigers, and birds that speak with a man's voice. You gotta stamp that out fast.

You're also letting Agrabah open up a dangerously large white Persian monkey gap.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I totally forgot that young women are not a critical electoral bloc for the Democratic Party and that they are uniformly against Hillary Clinton.

(ETA: re: all of Hillary's supporters are old.)

GalacticAcid fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Dec 18, 2015

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
We must arm the moderate opposition, led by Prince Ali, against the dictator Jafar.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_hkbBueOg

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Swan Oat posted:

We must arm the moderate opposition, led by Prince Ali, against the dictator Jafar.

We cannot topple ba'athist Jafar and expect the population to liberate itself.

Prince Ali is known to be unreliable and willing to say anything to further his position.

No blood for djinn

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Grouchio posted:

Well, really, he's no less likely to win now than he was before

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Time to count the wishes I earned from thief death :c00l:

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

quote:

Bernie Sanders cannot win because we can't let the Jewish conspiracy spread. Heil Hillary.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

"The Cruzade," jesus christ.

Swan Oat posted:

No, as Ted Cruz insists, we must Magic Carpetbomb Jafar.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

quote:

It's more like the Bernie employee and the data had consensual sex, but now the data is claiming rape.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Swan Oat posted:

I'm going to write in Bernie when I vote next November and the GOP president will be Donald J Trump. His VP will be adolf hitler.

I hope one won't have to do that!!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ah, now I understand completely.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Hillary really should have run her own server to store those internal polls.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

GalacticAcid posted:

"The Cruzade," jesus christ.

No, as Ted Cruz insists, we must Magic Carpetbomb Jafar.

We are strong because we have spirit bombs. I say we spirit bomb Jafar and win this war on magic terrorism.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Joementum posted:

Hillary really should have run her own server to store those internal polls.

LANghazi 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh boy another Republican declaring a crusade against Islam. That worked out really well for Dubbya.

Maybe we'll get Constantinople back this time at least

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

zoux posted:

It's good that instead of fading away quietly after dropping out, the insane Bernie people are going to construct a lost cause narrative that they are going to bring up at every opportunity for the next ten years.

As is customary when you involve poor white rurals/southerners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Grouchio posted:

On the ratfuck scale 1 is Richard Gere's gerbil up the rear end and 10 is Viet Nam - style burnt rat biting through a ribcage,so

• Locked thread