Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?
Do I start Derek Carr vs Denver's defense or Matt Ryan vs Carolina's defense. What a poo poo choice this week....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Cervixalot posted:

Beat me to Edelman, Pick Six Pack! Couldn't decide who to drop. Nice snag if he comes back early.

I was surprised he wasn't stashed away on someone's team, to be honest!

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007

TubeStank posted:

I was surprised he wasn't stashed away on someone's team, to be honest!

I foolishly believed the Pats when they said he was done until the playoffs...gently caress you Bill Belichick and your drat injury reports.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Retemnav posted:

Do I start Derek Carr vs Denver's defense or Matt Ryan vs Carolina's defense. What a poo poo choice this week....

I hope they both break their throwing arms.

I also wish the game last night went into triple OT and Palmer got another 300 yards...maybe I'd have a chance then.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Retemnav posted:

I was gonna say I'd probably play Hoyer over those two but it looks like you ready my mind!

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

I'm in Corvallis, Oregon. It's basically ghetto Portland as far as beer goes.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

All these injuries are gonna make things interesting

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Ive already lost Dalton and Eifert for the day, and JStew doesn't look promising. Guess it is finally going to catch up to me!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Rhode Island here

Also Jesus Christ Wilson to Baldwin again??!? DOUG loving BALDWIN??

I also lost my $100 league with Dalton going down. What a day

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

railroad terror posted:

Rhode Island here

Also Jesus Christ Wilson to Baldwin again??!? DOUG loving BALDWIN??

I also lost my $100 league with Dalton going down. What a day

Jota posted:

Russ and Baldwin are coming for ya

:mrapig:

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
:smithfrog:

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007

dphi posted:

I was gonna say I'd probably play Hoyer over those two but it looks like you ready my mind!

Yea, Hoyer did not come through for me, what an ugly game. Was hoping for a shootout with the Pats - Houston should be taken out and shot instead. Between the nightmare QB matchups I had this week and Rawls going down early, I'm bound for the consolation ladder. Would have had a chance if I'd gambled on Ginn repeating from last week, but I just couldn't stomach the inevitable sinking feeling I'd get as he dropped another 50+ yard bomb that hit him right in the hands. He seems to have found his stickum yesterday, though!

At least the Panther's are 13-0!

broom
Aug 29, 2005

Cervixalot posted:

Ive already lost Dalton and Eifert for the day, and JStew doesn't look promising. Guess it is finally going to catch up to me!

Lucky for you, you were playing me.

Thanks Dez, and Pittsburgh's stupid kicker.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
So how does the loser bracket work? It doesn't currently look like it's set up like a bracket..

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

dphi posted:

So how does the loser bracket work? It doesn't currently look like it's set up like a bracket..

I will manually set the matchups to make sure the ladder works correctly!

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Just needed one tweak - the top two games this week will be between all four winners of the first week, with the winner of those two facing off in the loser bracket championship. Make sense?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

gently caress!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Please do something tonight DeMarco Murray

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Fantasy football is cool. Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin carrying me to the promised land. Maybe I'll have a second running back to play next week in the championship.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
It's much closer than it has any right to be against Daisy Cutler. It's literally down to tomorrow's game. Ugh.

Fantasy football bullshit.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Avenged posted:

It's much closer than it has any right to be against Daisy Cutler. It's literally down to tomorrow's game. Ugh.

Fantasy football bullshit.

I can't believe I'm relying on Tim Hightower to make or break my fantasy season (in two leagues!) Either way, good luck. I like your odds of Golden Tate scoring 4.2 points more than Hightower.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Cervixalot posted:

I can't believe I'm relying on Tim Hightower to make or break my fantasy season (in two leagues!) Either way, good luck. I like your odds of Golden Tate scoring 4.2 points more than Hightower.

What's funny is *my wife* is in the same boat. Playing against Hightower.

Good luck brother!

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Welp, that missed call on the out of bounds pass on 4th down cost me any chance of advancing in the loser bracket, good game fritz.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Cervixalot got eliminated because an offensive lineman on the opposite side of a play forgot to report as eligible and it negated a Hightower touchdown.

Fantasy football is a hell of a game

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Jota posted:

Cervixalot got eliminated because an offensive lineman on the opposite side of a play forgot to report as eligible and it negated a Hightower touchdown.

I was at work the entire game and didn't get to see this crap. I'm sorry dude, but watching the score on my phone it was really loving close. Good match dude. We will have to work out a trade.

And Yards, I'm terrified of your Wilson/Baldwin stack. It'll be a fun week, best of luck.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Jota posted:

Welp. Ill take solace in my points for box and fight to the death for third place.

Good luck in the championship Avenged!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

dphi posted:

Welp, that missed call on the out of bounds pass on 4th down cost me any chance of advancing in the loser bracket, good game fritz.

Frankly I'm surprised that my team pulled that one out. Brees looked like crap for the first half. I went to bed assuming I had lost. Woke up pleasantly surprised.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Lol I might not have a second running back to play in the championship since a 4-9 team picked up Gillislee :negative:

DeMarco Murray no longer counts as a RB. Please get healthy TJ Yeldon

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Jota posted:

Lol I might not have a second running back to play in the championship since a 4-9 team picked up Gillislee :negative:

Hahaha suck it.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Jota posted:

Hey, I'm starting freaking Redskins D.

Fantasy football finals in the year of our lord 2015.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Hahaha suck it.

We're both in Philly. I can find you and kill you still bitch :mrapig:

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005
Awesome, I completely blanked and started Melvin Gordon. So much for attempting to win the loser's bracket. :argh:

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Good luck today Jota. We both know some crazy nonsense is going to decide this matchup, but I wish you luck with that nonsense ending up in your favor!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Is it too early to crown myself king of the scrub bracket? I'm doing it anyway. I'm the best of the worst! :toot:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Avenged posted:

Good luck today Jota. We both know some crazy nonsense is going to decide this matchup, but I wish you luck with that nonsense ending up in your favor!

Good luck. This Arizona-Green Bay game is big for both of us.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Also God Bless Doug Baldwin

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Jota posted:

Good luck. This Arizona-Green Bay game is big for both of us.

Arizona D just hosed me up. The score isn't reflecting your fumble recovery TD though?

Baldrash
Oct 26, 2005

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Is it too early to crown myself king of the scrub bracket? I'm doing it anyway. I'm the best of the worst! :toot:

Looks like it doesn't even matter that I screwed myself with Gordon. Congrats.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Avenged posted:

Arizona D just hosed me up. The score isn't reflecting your fumble recovery TD though?

ESPN did this last week too for some reason with the Chiefs. It will get added later today or tomorrow.

Wow Cardinals just got another TD too. Defense came up huge this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Jota posted:

ESPN did this last week too for some reason with the Chiefs. It will get added later today or tomorrow.

Wow Cardinals just got another TD too. Defense came up huge this week.

Do I get another case if I concede?

• Locked thread