Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Luigi Thirty posted:

I've given up on leftism because everyone is too outraged about things that don't affect me all the time. Rand Paul 2016

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MickeyFinn
May 8, 2007
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia some mark ass bitches

KomradeX posted:

What I find so aggravating is that Christmas isn't at the heart of Christianity. The central image of Christianity is the loving Crucifixion and Resurrection.

No way. The most important part of American Christianity is that a baby shot out of a cooter that a penis had never entered. That is why we are so uptight about sex.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

baw posted:

Did he do one for persecuted Muslims on Eid

Yes, but not in long form.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dapper_Swindler posted:

funny thing is none of the conservatives give to fucks about middle eastern christians getting persecuted and or butchered.

of course they do

but only insofar as they can blame obama

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
If anyone's curious about Idaho's budget we're at 92mil surplus. The plan's to cut taxes off the top.

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

euphronius posted:

Oh yes they do and they blame Obama for it.

I was about to say...

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

lol. kohl's is the most frumpy white people place to shop. nothing but no-iron dress shirts and granny turtleneck sweaters as far as the eye can see.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

lol. kohl's is the most frumpy white people place to shop. nothing but no-iron dress shirts and granny turtleneck sweaters as far as the eye can see.

"that is extremely my poo poo" - scott walker

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

and really bad pants

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
kohls is the perfect place to shop if you want a dress shirt that will compliment your weird fuckin uneven eyes

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

I don't think you "get" Scott Walker.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Wait Kohl's is bad? Oh right suburban white people store for sure.

Guess I'm going to the block since that's my goto store for polos and leather shoes.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
many people in the US live in fashion deserts, it's a major problem

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I get jeans at Costco though. Screw paying so much for pants that'll get wrecked at work.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

baw posted:

JC Penny's is essentially 7/11 for suburbia

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Clothes are dumb

If you don't wear sack cloth and a tonsure then you'll be the first against the loving wall

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DemeaninDemon posted:

I get jeans at Costco though. Screw paying so much for pants that'll get wrecked at work.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

MickeyFinn posted:

No way. The most important part of American Christianity is that a baby shot out of a cooter that a penis had never entered. That is why we are so uptight about sex.

So is the hope that if you force females to remain virgins(lol good luck) you increase the chances of another virgin birth happening?

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Oh man, I forgot about this -- goons, did you know that not only was Trump being misogynistic towards Hillary with 'schlonged' but he was also trying to get people scared about scary, big ol' black rapists and their monster dicks? Find your safe space and check your privilege because David Brock is on the case about the super-secret micro-aggression Trump was throwing down:

quote:

“What we’re gonna see, and what we got a taste of last night, was the misogynistic attacks on Hillary Clinton, which also had a racial appeal, as well. The idea of a black rapist using the schlong to defeat Hillary, I mean, I think that’s what that really was about.”

You can't get one past ol' Brock.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Khisanth Magus posted:

So is the hope that if you force females to remain virgins(lol good luck) you increase the chances of another virgin birth happening?

You're putting too much thought into it. It's really just "They're having better sex than I am, and I want them to not have that."

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Talmonis posted:

You're putting too much thought into it. It's really just "They're having better sex than I am, and I want them to not have that."

Crab(s) mentality

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

You can't get one past ol' Brock.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

baw posted:

Most fashion, especially name/design brand stuff, is a good way to part vain idiots from their money.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

Ok, I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't get this -- why put a wet condiment on a regular sandwich? That makes no sense to me. Regular sliced bread is already soft, you're just making your sandwich soggy with it.

Makes no goddamn sense to me. If you're gonna do that, get a denser bread or toast it or something.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Ok, I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't get this -- why put a wet condiment on a regular sandwich? That makes no sense to me. Regular sliced bread is already soft, you're just making your sandwich soggy with it.

Makes no goddamn sense to me. If you're gonna do that, get a denser bread or toast it or something.

Because it could still seem too dry.

What's wrong with mustard on a sandwich?

berzerker
Aug 18, 2004
"If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all."

If you mean mayo, it's because fat tastes good.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

I too prefer my sandwiches to be as dry as the dirt I walk on

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

What, mayo? It enhances certain meat flavors and makes the bread less dry. It doesn't make the sandwich soggy unless it's on there all day.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Proper sandwich making is an art, and Walker cut arts funding to zero

Peepers
Mar 11, 2005

Well, I'm a ghost. I scare people. It's all very important, I assure you.

CommieGIR posted:

Gregg Abbot of Texas has an awful, nasty idea:

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/johnwright/texas_gov_greg_abbott_banishes_bill_of_rights_display_from_state_capitol

So, Drawing Mohammed and mocking other religious icons: Okay

Christianity? Now hold on there...

The aggravating thing is that there is no hypocrisy here, because to them America is a Christian nation and the first amendment guarantees you can worship whatever brand of protestantism you so desire (and we'll even tolerate papists!). Close-minded, bigoted, logically consistent with their internal beliefs.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Evil Fluffy posted:

Most fashion, especially name/design brand stuff, is a good way to part vain idiots from their money.

https://www.shopbop.com/clothes-denim-distressed-jeans/br/v=1/2534374302101673.htm?all

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

wait how is this weird to you, do you not live in the US? I and most people I know put mayo and mustard on our sandwiches (unless they are PB&J or tuna). It is the AMERICAN WAY. If you do CLAIM to be American, you are lying and are probably a commie jihadist infiltrator. :tinfoil:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Evil Fluffy posted:

agreed, except with capitalism instead of fashion

hobotrashcanfires
Jul 24, 2013

If you're really looking for something to criticize there, it's the yellow-orange plasticky cheese-like product that should truly be drawing your ire.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Do you make your sandwiches in bulk on a Sunday for the whole week or something?

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Ok, truth time -- I don't care for mustard or mayonnaise in most circumstances.

However I still argue that using them a regular sandwich is weird. You're biting into something that is already sandwiched between two soft slices of bread, why moisten the bread moreso?

Then again, I'm disgusted by PB&J sandwiches because of the same principle. It's a big pile of mush, what the hell.

e: To clarify, it's not necessarily that you're moistening the bread with the condiment, it's that you're introducing a wet element into the bite along with the soft bread.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

However I still argue that using them a regular sandwich is weird. You're biting into something that is already sandwiched between two soft slices of bread, why moisten the bread moreso?

Then again, I'm disgusted by PB&J sandwiches because of the same principle. It's a big pile of mush, what the hell.

Youre right, you are in the minority.

Bring back D&D Sandwich thread.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

e: To clarify, it's not necessarily that you're moistening the bread with the condiment, it's that you're introducing a wet element into the bite along with the soft bread.

In a forum full of people with weird, bad ideas, you might just have the weirdest, worst.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I actually agree, mayo is disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
nobody loving cares

• Locked thread