Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Was the PA blasting "To Live is to Die" ??

That sums this up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Mike Carey, ladies and gentlemen.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Carey's wrong, you can't see that the ball is loose, because his hand is blocking it, but it's clearly already been jarred loose.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

They weren't going to overturn that

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Rabble posted:

Hateful Eight is going to suck.

Wrong

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Great job Mike. Another well deserved paycheck.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
The fix: it's in

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Josh Lyman posted:

Pays to be... the Skins?

#blessed

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

CHIP KELLY PUT THE HEROIN INJECTOR THE gently caress DOWN MY NIGGA

lololol could you imagine a worse draw than EDP strolling in to sit next to you. 85% of your seat will be filled by his left tit plus he would be yelling WHAT THE gently caress MY NIGGA YOU ARE STRAIGHT TRASH CHIP KELLY GET THE gently caress OUT ZACK ERTZ MY NIGGA YOU GOTTA FUCKKKKKKKK

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
Kirk cousins is a good quarterback I don't know why tff acts like you're either Aarons rodgers or Blaine Gabbert the solid qbs are valuable and cousins is good the redskins def need to give him a contract it's not like megabucks get handed out to mediocre players all the time anyway redskins are solid at the most important and coveted position in football so

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Tarantino is a goddamn hack and all his movies are longwinded self-masturbatory drivel.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

So far the best I've heard is "it's good but could have been an hour shorter, and it's nowhere near Quentin's best"

Which makes sense

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Kiko Alonso needs to gain about 100 pounds

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Rabble posted:

Tarantino is a goddamn hack and all his movies are longwinded self-masturbatory drivel.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Phyein posted:

Kirk cousins is a good quarterback I don't know why tff acts like you're either Aarons rodgers or Blaine Gabbert the solid qbs are valuable and cousins is good the redskins def need to give him a contract it's not like megabucks get handed out to mediocre players all the time anyway redskins are solid at the most important and coveted position in football so

he didnt throw a 90 yard bomb from his own five tho

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Watching this with Mom. She thinks they hit too hard and demands an explanation for why.

On every play.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Rabble posted:

i've always liked the theory that he makes the movies he makes and cameos in them just so he feels ok about saying friend of the family every so often

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Rabble posted:

Kill Bill's good

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Whoa, Alfred MOrris is healthy? I thought he was injured. Does he just actually suck now?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Tricky Ed posted:

Watching this with Mom. She thinks they hit too hard and demands an explanation for why.

On every play.

the eagles: the team of moms everywhere

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Tricky Ed posted:

On every play.

"why don't they give them all a ball so they stop fighting over that one?"

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Tricky Ed posted:

On every play.

Dr. Omalu played by Will Smith, what have you done

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Rabble posted:

is this thread titled "dumb friend of the family storage"?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

lololol could you imagine a worse draw than EDP strolling in to sit next to you. 85% of your seat will be filled by his left tit plus he would be yelling WHAT THE gently caress MY NIGGA YOU ARE STRAIGHT TRASH CHIP KELLY GET THE gently caress OUT ZACK ERTZ MY NIGGA YOU GOTTA FUCKKKKKKKK

EDP sucks and is a complete clown. He's an embarrassment

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

blue squares posted:

Whoa, Alfred MOrris is healthy? I thought he was injured. Does he just actually suck now?

was better in zbs, also shaun lauvao was a huge part of the running game being good and once he went down, welp.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Every one of his movies is a bunch of people talking in thinly veiled exposition and then someone gets shot or stabbed.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

My greatest regret is not taking a selfie with a life-sized Taylor Swift cardboard cutout advertising Diet Coke at Kroger

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Rabble posted:

:goonsay:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Tricky Ed posted:

On every play.

Explain that these are people who long for death to end their miserable existences.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

axeil posted:

EDP sucks and is a complete clown. He's an embarrassment

THE gently caress YOU SAY

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I don't even know where to see Hateful Eight, it can't be seen anywhere near me

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I want Cam Newton's yogurt

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Rabble posted:

Every one of his movies is a bunch of people talking in thinly veiled exposition and then someone gets shot or stabbed.

you don't have to keep posting, especially if no one ever responds or likes you

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

hey eagles don't be bad, hth

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
omg EDP tries to run up the Rocky Balboa steps. It is maybe 60 steps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7oLOhOdp7Y

he almost dies

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Pron on VHS posted:

you don't have to keep posting, especially if no one ever responds or likes you

I kinda agree with that last one

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Star Wars is really good. Just see that.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I don't even know where to see Hateful Eight, it can't be seen anywhere near me

once the 70mm run is done it will be all over the place

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Fiedlgoal!!!!! 3 points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares