Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

rovert posted:

https://twitter.com/MLW/status/681180349959925760

Hope Wrestling Revolution Project gets a 2016 release.

it's been nearly 4 1/2 years since the kickstarter launch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Cardboard Box posted:

the person who wrote the madison square garden house show report on f4w right now considers one star to be adequate

Is his name Eric Calcara?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

HulkaMatt posted:

Did we ever get any news on this, other than Colt and MVP saying they got paid for it?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

iirc after it wrapped up Katz said he couldn't find a distributer for it which means he probably didn't try very hard

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

HulkaMatt posted:

It remains easily the lamest sounding wrestling product in history. The AWF at least had THE TERRORIST instead of Punchline.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I was mentally checked out when this was announced, but can someone send me a link to the observer with this year's ballot.

when is the deadline?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

I was mentally checked out when this was announced, but can someone send me a link to the observer with this year's ballot.

when is the deadline?

I had to look myself. It's in the December 7th issue and the deadline is the 13th of January.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Filthy Tom's boner line not making the Top 50 is a crime.

I can't wait until the 2016 list because we're guaranteed no Todd.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Todd is apparently good in his new gig. I'm fine since him and Bryan were awful together and we got Filthy Tom out of it which is a win.

I hope Vinny is less depressed about WWE next year, personally. It might not entirely be their fault but B+V RAW recaps got a lot less fun when Vinny was acting like RAW was causing clinical depression or some poo poo.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Alain Post posted:

Todd is apparently good in his new gig. I'm fine since him and Bryan were awful together and we got Filthy Tom out of it which is a win.

I hope Vinny is less depressed about WWE next year, personally. It might not entirely be their fault but B+V RAW recaps got a lot less fun when Vinny was acting like RAW was causing clinical depression or some poo poo.

I think when you stop laughing and you it genuinely affects you (Or you feel like it does) then it's just time to check out. Either let go of the hatred or find a way to make it worse because someone ranting usually isn't that funny week after week.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

the person who wrote the madison square garden house show report on f4w right now considers one star to be adequate

quote:

2. RYBACK W RUSEV (with Lana), shell shock and pin * ½. Lana worked as a heel, back to the pro-Russia/anti-American stuff on the mike. Good back and forth exchanges.

8. DUDLEY BOYZ & TOMMY DREAMER won a “tables match” from LUKE HARPER, ERIC ROWAN & STROHAMN by triple 3D through table on Harper for the win (pins didn’t count). Good wrestling prior to the finish, but meaningless as pins and submissions didn’t count. *

I don't understand any of this

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oatgan posted:

iirc after it wrapped up Katz said he couldn't find a distributer for it which means he probably didn't try very hard

for real, you'd think High Spots would have gladly handled the distro details.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Over the weekend I tried 3 times to buy a sub with PayPal using my bank. Every time at the end I'd get an error message and no signs of any going through. Today I have 3 charges from F4W. Nobody responded to my email yet. -.-

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Just keep trying. Bryan was pretty good at responding to my issues from my experience.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

You probably want the webmaster Tony, not Bryan.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

hahaha awesome my song made the top 50 moments

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
didn't someone here do the Dave/Hulk censorship?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Check the Christmas Show thread on the Board for a surprise :ssh:

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
For some reason I don't have access to the board.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

You need to log into it separately for some reason with your F4W account.

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

I'd never seen a picture of Bryan somehow and holy poo poo was my mental image of him nowhere close to accurate. Even watching a few minutes of video synced with his voice, it still looks all wrong.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

Check the Christmas Show thread on the Board for a surprise :ssh:

That was awesome, I hope we get some video of the Brent call too.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

You probably want the webmaster Tony, not Bryan.

Ok thanks, I emailed the support email on the front page but i'll find his email. Also even through its charged I still have no subscription on my account. :psyduck:

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Luigi Thirty posted:

You need to log into it separately for some reason with your F4W account.

I'm logged in to the board, it just says "This board has no forums." instead of showing the categories like it used to for me. I emailed Tony, and rarely use the Board, so I'm not too concerned.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

OctoberCountry posted:

That was awesome, I hope we get some video of the Brent call too.

There were bits of it in there, so I imagine they'll do the whole thing.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
We missed this, apparently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7A9DHKhHRA

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Vinny is way less fat than they make fun of him for

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

St Evan Echoes posted:

Vinny is way less fat than they make fun of him for

You only say that because he's sitting adjacent to Craig

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

What year was it that Bryan kicked him out because he asked Dave if his son was circumcised?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

dsriggs posted:

You only say that because he's sitting adjacent to Craig
true

Who even is this Brent guy? Some random creep from Bryan's gym?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Luigi Thirty posted:

What year was it that Bryan kicked him out because he asked Dave if his son was circumcised?

That was at Bryan's wedding, wasn't it?

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

St Evan Echoes posted:

true

Who even is this Brent guy? Some random creep from Bryan's gym?

Bryan has known him since the 90's for reasons I can't remember. He spent Christmas of 2006 in a mental institution, and attempted a relationship with an inmate.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Anyone notice they actually have the rest of November 1998 up in the archives? Plus one from that December.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Muddy Burphy posted:

Bryan has known him since the 90's for reasons I can't remember. He spent Christmas of 2006 in a mental institution, and attempted a relationship with an inmate.

Jailcam is one of my favorite F4W sagas ever

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Muddy Burphy posted:

Bryan has known him since the 90's for reasons I can't remember.

IIRC Bryan met him at a house show in Seattle. It *may* have been the same show where Brent brought a squeegee for the purposes of taunting Sid.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Fauxhawk Express posted:

IIRC Bryan met him at a house show in Seattle. It *may* have been the same show where Brent brought a squeegee for the purposes of taunting Sid.

Didn't he get ejected for throwing a beer at Sid?

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

cath tell me how to make that fancy double cookie please tia

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Muddy Burphy posted:

No wonder there's so many audio issues, Bryan's producer is Black Earl Douglas

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I'd settle for more Peachmachine speaking of random creeps from Bryan's gym.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'd settle for more Peachmachine speaking of random creeps from Bryan's gym.

Please don't slander Wang that way. He's a little naive, yes, but he tries to be a good boy.

• Locked thread