Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Ooh I love loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

A couple of days ago, Scott sends a not-so-subtle tweet to Lin-Manuel Miranda, and this episode starts with him saying he's going to see Hamilton with Kulap! I just hope this means we're gonna get LMM on the podcast soon, maybe with Baron ALW to discuss theater.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
[Url= https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/status/679115407953895424?s=09] yup, seems like he wants to be on. [/URL]

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
He called him a friend of the showing the countdown today so it's coming!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

there was also a tweet from a fan that suggest a dream lineup and aukerman, pft, lapkus, and lin-manuel said they were in, along with benny schwaz and andy daly, so... cbb the musical?

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

also john darnielle, the proest pick of them all

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Didn't that guy write the new cantina music in Star Wars too? I can see where they're going with this.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

EL BROMANCE posted:

Didn't that guy write the new cantina music in Star Wars too? I can see where they're going with this.
two hour comedy bang bang presents the star wars hip hop musical starring scott aukerman, lin manuel miranda, paul c tompkins, ben schwartz, lauren lapkus, and andy daly as darth demello

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

http://youtu.be/cDXyaoL11UA

Respeck

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Wow that was so much worse than I expected. It was only like 40 seconds but it felt like he was never going to stop.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

tnimark posted:

Wow that was so much worse than I expected. It was only like 40 seconds but it felt like he was never going to stop.

I'm sure that's how it felt to everyone in the control booth.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I appreciate the ending of this episode.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The North Pod 2 featuring Santa with special guest Ho Ho
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/paul-f-tompkins-the-north-pod-2-with-santa-claus/

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Dec 25, 2015

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

https://youtube.com/watch?v=O6Z5fpWtxZw

Animal house

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Oh my god I forgot how funny the fake script was. Call me Hayes.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I won't do that.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He does.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Did it seem to anybody else that Scott was really trying to push the "All Joking A Salad" t-shirt when he played the Solo Bolo part 2 clips?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Yes, but on the other hand, it's good now.

Scott's music references are also good now. Specifically:

"Do you remember-"
"Your President Nixon?"

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Those muppets gonna gently caress Khaleesi??!

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Hell yes, the TIMEKEEPER made it onto the top eps list. Everything is right in the universe.

Kings Of Calabria
Sep 10, 2013

Eel hovercraft posted:

Hell yes, the TIMEKEEPER made it onto the top eps list. Everything is right in the universe.

I feel stupid saying this after a page or two of "overdone CBB things", but I want so much more of The Time Keeper. They forgot to mention his starry cloak in the last episode but I still laughed my rear end off, and he's getting better at time puns and dramatic breathiness.

MY VERY SISTER! :neckbeard:

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I feel that the timekeeper has no business being as funny as he is.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Especially give that he's.... THIRTY TWO YEARS OLD.

(give or take a year, bad memory)

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
CBB: It's Good Now

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

No call to china = no good :(

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Brock Samson posted:

No call to china = no good :(
i feel like scott didn't put the call to china in (the best moment of the year) because the best of is supposed to be an "entry point" of sorts, or something that gets a lot of listens.

without the correct set up, the call to china is a bit dicey.

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
What was the call to china again?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Maarak posted:

What was the call to china again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRSwrSp-Q-s

WoG
Jul 13, 2004
e: dammit

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I feel that the timekeeper has no business being as funny as he is.

That applies pretty much to every single character Neil Campbell character, they should be terribly unfunny but somehow he manages to make them unbeliveably hilarious. Dude's a comedy wizard.

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

It's not that kind of show. I'm glad he left it out.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014

Squinty Applebottom posted:

It's not that kind of show. I'm glad he left it out.

JIZZ

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

cams posted:

i feel like scott didn't put the call to china in (the best moment of the year) because the best of is supposed to be an "entry point" of sorts, or something that gets a lot of listens.

without the correct set up, the call to china is a bit dicey.

It's not that kind of show.

e: Dammit.

Speaking of, Paul F. Tompkins is now responsible for getting a white supremacist folk song stuck in my head.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

The call to China was the most I've laughed at something is what feels like forever.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend

Do you mean JISM

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

Practical Demon posted:

Speaking of, Paul F. Tompkins is now responsible for getting a white supremacist folk song stuck in my head.

If anyone would like the joy of hearing this full song, it's here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_MMjc9vcos. Would recommend not playing that around literally any other human being.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I'm shocked those guys didn't know that small part of Star Wars trivia.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

The Ape of Naples posted:

I'm shocked those guys didn't know that small part of Star Wars trivia.

i actually found out a day before i heard the episode, suspiciously posted in fyad on the day it dropped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

GraPar posted:

If anyone would like the joy of hearing this full song, it's here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_MMjc9vcos. Would recommend not playing that around literally any other human being.

Wait, when did they reference that?