Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

EC3 is live on WOL right now and keeping kayfabe talking about Aunt Dixie as a great businessperson and lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

EC3 is live on WOL right now and keeping kayfabe talking about Aunt Dixie as a great businessperson and lol

Missed my chance to ask him about roids.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

;-*

https://twitter.com/TNADixie/status/682690508188065792

Dixie Carter ‏@TNADixie
@bryanalvarez Happy New Year!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Vertical Lime posted:

;-*

https://twitter.com/TNADixie/status/682690508188065792

Dixie Carter ‏@TNADixie
@bryanalvarez Happy New Year!

Her tweet, a soft Dallas lilt, has its own smile.

e:

Bryan on The Board posted:

It's a new day.

Yes it is.

dsriggs fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Dec 31, 2015

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I'm suddenly afraid for what 2016 will have in store

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

triplexpac posted:

I'm suddenly afraid for what 2016 will have in store

Hopefully this means Bryan will stretch to great limits to defend TNA because "wait and see" only to cave in in like a week. Again.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

He's gonna have TNA guests on until Tuesday!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

so has austin just like, given up, or does his deal with WWE prevent him from getting guests other than Ted Fowler

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

That DICK! posted:

so has austin just like, given up, or does his deal with WWE prevent him from getting guests other than Ted Fowler

I think it's more that we're six weeks into deer season right now and Steve probably hasn't left the BSR in over a month

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'm finally listening to the Christmas show and I wish they'd stop phoning Brent and letting him on because every time he's on the show it makes me uncomfortable as gently caress.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I like Mark because he always sounds like he just woke up and he talks to Bryan like Bryan owes him money

Anyway Mark tell your family happy birthday

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Mob posted:

I like Mark because he always sounds like he just woke up and he talks to Bryan like Bryan owes him money

Anyway Mark tell your family happy birthday

I liked that more than any other bit on the show

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Yaya posted:

I'm finally listening to the Christmas show and I wish they'd stop phoning Brent and letting him on because every time he's on the show it makes me uncomfortable as gently caress.

It's funny.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i think it's a little uncomfortable. i obviously can't say if he's autistic or what because i don't know the guy but he's definitely something.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Wang song on the latest B&V is amazing.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I thought it was weird when they kept giving Wang shots, while he protested that he had to drive home, and then they said "don't worry we'll order pizza"

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I love that Bryan is baffled that Nia Jax's mom was taking video of her daughter's match, and that people take videos of things in general when he spent several years taking a voice recorder with him everywhere.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Manflurry and I will be recording Crossing Borders later this afternoon, so I thought I'd get some interesting and insightful opinions about the year that's just gone by.

Asking for some best/worst moments from 2015.

https://twitter.com/W_Cath_SA/status/683000843369496576

And also, are there any angles or even skits that nobody but you seems to remember? Feel free to chuck those in too.

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

Yaya posted:

The time they talked to him right after he was institutionalized was maybe the most uncomfortable I've felt listening to a podcast. Nothing was funny about it. Ever since then I mainly just find him really depressing

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Reaverbot posted:

The time they talked to him right after he was institutionalized was maybe the most uncomfortable I've felt listening to a podcast. Nothing was funny about it. Ever since then I mainly just find him really depressing

As a new listener to B&V, I found the Christmas show call exceptionally uncomfortable. I could be in the minority, but I don't really find it that funny to harangue someone who has legit issues for laughs on a radio show.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ2Kyi7Ohqc

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Disappointed they didn't use the official Dave Meltzer titantron

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

MSL looks like he has a skeleton made out of congealed Slim Jim grease.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

sleepwalkers posted:

As a new listener to B&V, I found the Christmas show call exceptionally uncomfortable. I could be in the minority, but I don't really find it that funny to harangue someone who has legit issues for laughs on a radio show.

He's posting on the board this very minute about how he's been declared unemployable and is on disability

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sleepwalkers posted:

He badly wants to be on the show and harasses them constantly until they let him on it. It'd be one thing if they sought him out, but this is the guy who got kicked out of a WM press conference for asking questions about steroids. He really wants attention.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

He badly wants to be on the show and harasses them constantly until they let him on it. It'd be one thing if they sought him out, but this is the guy who got kicked out of a WM press conference for asking questions about steroids. He really wants attention.
Sounds like Bobo from the Opie and Anthony Show.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Cory Lidle posted:

Sounds like Bobo from the Opie and Anthony Show.
Throw in a little Lady Di, and you got it.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Definitely more Lady Di. The part of the Christmas show where Bryan would mute the call then unmute to find him still babbling reminded me of her segments so much.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

cronox2 posted:

Definitely more Lady Di. The part of the Christmas show where Bryan would mute the call then unmute to find him still babbling reminded me of her segments so much.

She has alcoholic dementia now. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emxrmCWUhXs

30s in the interview starts, 1m15s her son starts talking about her.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Bobo as the fugitive was a million times funnier than anything involving Brent.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Bobo as the fugitive was a million times funnier than anything involving Brent.
I'll just have a tossed salad, thank you.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I called into WOL as Criswell and Bryan thought I was from Chikara

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I finally watched the China Buffet Day thing and I want them to bury Brent every week

EDIT: Now that I think about it Bryan did bury Brent on Tuesday's show, he complained about people coming over to watch a show and talking the whole time

DynamiteKidd fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jan 2, 2016

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
I still laugh when I think of Bryan shrieking "Life Fund?!" in disbelief.

(Brent once asked people to donate to "The Brent Kremen Life Fund," a personal charity for himself)

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Cory Lidle posted:

I'll just have a tossed salad, thank you.

TIME FOR PUSSY DIVING

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dario the Wop posted:

I still laugh when I think of Bryan shrieking "Life Fund?!" in disbelief.

(Brent once asked people to donate to "The Brent Kremen Life Fund," a personal charity for himself)

The Human Fund: Money For People

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Luigi Thirty posted:

I called into WOL as Criswell and Bryan thought I was from Chikara

Poor Mike trying to send reference information down into the bubble like Bryan was a Chilean miner.

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

So I'm listening to the 2015 Best Of compilation and enjoying it very much and all of a sudden what in the world is going on with this 12 Rounds recap segment?

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Dunbar posted:

So I'm listening to the 2015 Best Of compilation and enjoying it very much and all of a sudden what in the world is going on with this 12 Rounds recap segment?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3390168&pagenumber=717&perpage=40#post454391078

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Dunbar posted:

Its a guy doing a good dave imitation

missing the fire alarm and hot scoop alert noise tho

• Locked thread