Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there's at least 2 people who need to be banned on the last 2 pages alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Brad's baby bitching about Mario is amazing. "I'm not ignoring the maker aspect of the game" *goes on to ignore and actively dismiss the maker aspect of the game to focus on how the friend's list isn't perfect."

A mode that spits out random user-generated levels sometimes has some stinkers?!? Heavens to Betsy!

And then Brad literally goes on to say MGS5 is a flawed masterpiece but I guess that's ok because he enjoyed his experience with it??

Verisimilidude fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jan 2, 2016

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
buckling in for three and a half hours of goty discussion

brad fussing over even saying dq heroes in the list bodes well

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I can't wait to hear Brad quadrupling down to get grow home on the list

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Verisimilidude posted:

Brad's baby bitching about Mario is amazing. "I'm not ignoring the maker aspect of the game" *goes on to ignore and actively dismiss the maker aspect of the game to focus on how the friend's list isn't perfect."

A mode that spits out random user-generated levels sometimes has some stinkers?!? Heavens to Betsy!

And then Brad literally goes on to say MGS5 is a flawed masterpiece but I guess that's ok because he enjoyed his experience with it??

its weird because hes tearing down mario but doesnt really want mgs in first place either, he doesnt really want anything to win because the stuff he likes got dropped fast

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Jeff playing a bunch of idle clicker games makes me kinda bummed out

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

They are worse than dota or destiny aids

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Not a single vegetable in Jeff's grocery haul. At first I thought it was a joke haul but I'm beginning to think that's just a regular shopping experience for Jeff.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Verisimilidude posted:

Not a single vegetable in Jeff's grocery haul. At first I thought it was a joke haul but I'm beginning to think that's just a regular shopping experience for Jeff.

go back to Games immediately. you are dumb as poo poo lol

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bloodborne's vial system - terrible problem. Just as bad as witcher 3 play control/menus and mgs being unfinished

Strongly disagree with them but whatever.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hearing him describe that kongregate game was kind of unsettling

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad demands a flawless Mario level experience while defending Bethesda for releasing their 6th busted rear end game in a row, or whatever.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

After your It didn't grab me post it made me very aware of how sadly defeated he always sounds

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

After your It didn't grab me post it made me very aware of how sadly defeated he always sounds

when brad pointed out he didnt need to "save" mario maker because dan wouldve done it, and jeff coulda saved another game and jeff replies like "i dont need any other games."

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

at least he is about to get married and looks as healthy as hes ever been. maybe he doesnt need video games anymore

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

if your opinion differs from brad's, chances are it's a good opinion tbh

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

go back to Games immediately. you are dumb as poo poo lol

oh my god shut up

Ostentatious posted:

if your opinion differs from brad's, chances are it's a good opinion tbh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Verisimilidude posted:

Dan Ryckert unironically thinks that cooking is a waste of time when you have things like drive thrus. Also he thinks Taco Bell is literally the best food ever. He is the biggest autist on Giant Bomb and it's pretty great.

Verisimilidude posted:

Dan seems like the kind of guy who doesn't eat fruit and if he goes to a restaurant has to order from the kids menu/appetizer list to be satisfied.

Verisimilidude posted:

Brad needs to cut back on the Surge.

Verisimilidude posted:

Brad has a chin?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i didnt pick and choose those, they are the first 4 posts hes made in this thread

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i didnt pick and choose those, they are the first 4 posts hes made in this thread

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the guy who just says the word autism for automatic comedy lulz ftw

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Verisimilidude posted:

You know an uncomfortable amount about this internet celebrity Dan Ryckert

Verisimilidude posted:

I had a dream that Dan proposed to his girlfriend on some live stream they were doing after only a few months of dating and her response "uhhhh no".

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the only thing i wanted brad to do was defend bloodborne but no. instead invisible inc. that one person plays and witcher 3 that none of them beat got onto the list. gently caress everyTHING

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

austin coming prepared to prove invisible inc was cool

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

Passionate gamers are a rare breed nowadays, it was refreshing

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

elf help book posted:

I was glad to see he kept it on the list all on his own

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

i love how scared they were when he even threatened to bust out his essay

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

hahahahah

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

lmao

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
How did Brad spend more time arguing for Grow Home to go up one rank than for keeping Bloodborne on the list

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Fiction posted:

How did Brad spend more time arguing for Grow Home to go up one rank than for keeping Bloodborne on the list

If anything I'd say that he gave up on everything when his first two choices got shut down and focused immediately on grow home, which he had some backing for. Bloodbourne could have easily gotten on that list but no one fought for it and the witcher took that spot despite having such a lukewarm reception.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
No Souls game has ever even made their top 10, but Epic Souls Elders Brad and Vinny are probably way looking foward to Dark Souls 3 ftw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

It was never on my radar but his write up about it made me pretty interested

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I haven't really followed giant bomb all that much recently, is austin essentially the direct replacement to Patrick klepek and is he better?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

hosed up that they don't consider felynes (Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate) for Best Animal

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Ostentatious posted:

I haven't really followed giant bomb all that much recently, is austin essentially the direct replacement to Patrick klepek and is he better?

Yes and yes

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Ostentatious posted:

i like him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Patrick was pretend smart and Austin is for real smart