Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I missed page 69 :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

I missed page 69 :/

Same
:negative:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

But you're here just in time for page 71! :)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

rwby manga owns

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress it: Yuki Yuna is a Hero > Madoka Magica.

:cry:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Tarranon posted:

allow me to take you on a visual novel journey...into the theater...of the mind

Scene: High School

Enter: Two girls who are in high school, and you can tell because they're in uniforms

Sai: It's already been two weeks since we...*blush*

Mai looked around nervously. She picked up her pencil, and then put it down again. She looked at the pencil: it was yellow, with black lead. Putting the pencil down, she turned to Sai, who was known to own and use pencils

Mai: I know...I still think of that night every time I see the oak tree by my house, where you...ah, well, what do you want from Arby's?

Exit: The two girls, heading into the Arby's located in their cafeteria...just another day in America County Public High School, America City, USA

lmao

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I always find the people who ship FeMC x MC weird because if they existed in the same universe they'd totally be siblings, and that's gross. :colbert:

You expect something different from anime shippers?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wark Say posted:

gently caress it: Yuki Yuna is a Hero > Madoka Magica.

:cry:
i really hate the ending of that show

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

i really hate the ending of that show

nice new av

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Droyer posted:

nice new av

Yours is cute as hell, too. :3:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I am now on a train, post cute trains

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
It's a thin blue line of Saber-based avatars here on SA, but someone's got to hold the line.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

dawww

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Also, since boats have been mentioned and posted, I am under contract to post at least one.

Thank you for your time.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Terper posted:

I am now on a train, post cute trains

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

translator's note: the main character of the series Black Cat is named Train Heartnet

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sylphid posted:

Also, since boats have been mentioned and posted, I am under contract to post at least one.

Thank you for your time.

Consider also: boats kissing

Well-drawn, WS pictures of boats kissing rather than passionately embracing are surprisingly sparse. I eventually had to give up going through recent kancolle + yuri stuff on pixiv and just went to dynasty.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Endorph posted:

rwby manga owns

the first pages of it i saw were, like, actually pretty well-drawn, so it's cool if it is good

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
also good morning my anime chat friends

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I watched that first ep of Thunderbolt and

well

It's a thing that exists.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i can't loving believe srice is betraying me again

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The Colonel posted:

i can't loving believe srice is betraying me again

It's a well made thing that doesn't do much for me personally

I get why people are digging it and heck it's short enough that I probably will watch more

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Consider also: boats kissing

Well-drawn, WS pictures of boats kissing rather than passionately embracing are surprisingly sparse. I eventually had to give up going through recent kancolle + yuri stuff on pixiv and just went to dynasty.

Kisetsu is a great artist. Love her stuff.

The artist of all these ones, torute, absolutely loves this ship and draws new pictures of these two all the time. A good person.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Sylphid posted:

Kisetsu is a great artist. Love her stuff.

The artist of all these ones, torute, absolutely loves this ship and draws new pictures of these two all the time.

Sylphid posted:

A good person.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

consider: boats docking

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

the first pages of it i saw were, like, actually pretty well-drawn, so it's cool if it is good

it's by the dogs: bullet and carnage guy, who's a really good artist

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Srice posted:

It's a well made thing that doesn't do much for me personally

I get why people are digging it and heck it's short enough that I probably will watch more

Just watch Iron Blooded Orphans. Show continues to rock all the socks and it might end up being my 2nd favorite Gundam show (that privilege still belongs to G Gundam, but who knows).

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
I wish Thunderbolt had been released all at once, but it makes more sense to promote the series and models over the course of six to eight months with the OVA format.

But man, 16 minutes of highly condensed Thunderbolt every two months is not much.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Wark Say posted:

Just watch Iron Blooded Orphans. Show continues to rock all the socks and it might end up being my 2nd favorite Gundam show (that privilege still belongs to G Gundam, but who knows).

Yah I've been keeping up with it and I really dig it. Definitely wound up being the sort of show I had been hoping for.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sylphid posted:

The artist of all these ones, torute, absolutely loves this ship and draws new pictures of these two all the time. A good person.

That doesn't make sense. You say the artist draws 2 ships because they love 1 ship???

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

That doesn't make sense. You say the artist draws 2 ships because they love 1 ship???

You can have a ship without ships, but if you go by the name of torute, you can't draw these ships without a ship.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sylphid posted:

You can have a ship without ships, but if you go by the name of torute, you can't draw these ships without a ship.

That's two too many ships for me to deal with!!!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

who do they ship them with?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

pandaK posted:

who do they ship them with?

Ships.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011