Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Coffee And Pie posted:

Warning about the benzoyl peroxide, it bleaches poo poo like you wouldn't believe, so be careful.

Yeah... All my towels had stains on them, even though I rinsed as thoroughly as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Coffee And Pie posted:

Warning about the benzoyl peroxide, it bleaches poo poo like you wouldn't believe, so be careful.

I had a towel that you could see where my fingers had streaked down it trying to wipe off the residue, and a pillow that had a slight face imprint. loving lethal stuff

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
There is a nerd in me. A powerful, frightening nerd inside of me that wants to purchase this.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...FUYNLN5T5IBWC65

Two hundo though :negative:

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Where can I buy Poe/Finn's jacket

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Frankston posted:

Where can I buy Poe/Finn's jacket
http://www.amazon.com/Decrum-Star-W...AT6Y0AZ4N3G5MM9

Unlike that other one, this one actually looks like it might be more worth $200 :v:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

There is a nerd in me. A powerful, frightening nerd inside of me that wants to purchase this.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...FUYNLN5T5IBWC65

Two hundo though :negative:

Looked at the reviews, was not surprised at all.

quote:

XXL TOO SMALL: However, the XXL was not nearly big enough. The shoulders seemed more like an XL size in particular

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

PCOS Bill posted:

They think they're manly men

PCOS Bill posted:

I just built an AR15 on a whim, what's $60 on a video game? lol

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Unlike that other one, this one actually looks like it might be more worth $200 :v:

That looks like it's made of vinyl and virginity

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Would you spend $200 on a product whose official description reads "All star wars fan!! Get ready to mesmerize your style like a living legend. The special edition of Finn Leather Jacket worn by John Boyega from the movie "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" is now made available at our store. So grab your hands on it."? I wouldn't, even if I really liked star wars.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Well then can I interest you in Horrison Ford's jacket?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019L...PCY7BF1VS2DG90G

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Well I mean that one is brown real leather

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Magic Underwear posted:

Would you spend $200 on a product whose official description reads "All star wars fan!! Get ready to mesmerize your style like a living legend. The special edition of Finn Leather Jacket worn by John Boyega from the movie "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" is now made available at our store. So grab your hands on it."? I wouldn't, even if I really liked star wars.
Hell no. That's why I said "more worth it", not actually worth it.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Okay and?

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

God that looks like poo poo. I've seen some actual good jacket replicas, but I forget where they were from. My friend has an awesome Bane jacket replica and it's really well made and totally passable as a normal winter jacket.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

That's all we have to say

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bottom Liner posted:

That's all we have to say

Yeah, some weirdo bought me an avatar. This is like my fourth weird one bought for me. Congrats on noticing I guess.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012
I bought shoes. They are unremarkable. I also have them in charcoal.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

For when it snows in Texas?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I've never owned a pair of Timberland boots, but these were on sale for $60 last week and I figured I'd give them a try http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0057J58X8

Meh, they're alright. About on par with any other $50-60 boots I've owned in the past. Would have felt cheated at the original ~$120.

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Jeherrin posted:

I bought shoes. They are unremarkable. I also have them in charcoal.

From clarks ?

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Vier posted:

From clarks ?

Indeed. First pair lasting well, very comfortable. Post-resole, they'll have a few more years in them!

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Jeherrin posted:

Indeed. First pair lasting well, very comfortable. Post-resole, they'll have a few more years in them!

Yes, I have the same pair, a few weeks ago the laces needed to be replaced, other than that they are wearing well.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

flosofl posted:

Looked at the reviews, was not surprised at all.

Clearly, he was too muscular for standard-sized Star Wars apparel.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Even being overweight, my biggest concern with jackets is in the shoulders. It sucks having to buy up a size or two and then you have this huge baggy jacket that still feels too snug in the shoulders even if both you and your wife fit in it around the rest of the jacket.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

PCOS Bill posted:

Even being overweight, my biggest concern with jackets is in the shoulders. It sucks having to buy up a size or two and then you have this huge baggy jacket that still feels too snug in the shoulders even if both you and your wife fit in it around the rest of the jacket.

For your body type, I recommend fitting to your ample chest and having the waist taken in.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

For your body type, I recommend fitting to your ample chest and having the waist taken in.

Yes you're very funny, ha ha ha.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Aramek posted:

Dental appointment today where I "bought" a crown. :confuoot:

This, again.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Aramek posted:

This, again.

You should buy a toothbrush.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I have a Sonicare, they rule. I just have all these 15-20 year old silver fillings that are all on the verge of failure, so, we're watching them.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
This dry air in the new house / new heat pump is killing my throat so hopefully this new humidifier helps:

And a new sofa:

And this little guy:

fyallm has a new favorite as of 15:24 on Jan 5, 2016

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

fyallm posted:

And this little guy:

I heard those are great for your throat.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

QuasiQuack posted:

All throats!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fyallm posted:

And this little guy:

QuasiQuack posted:

apply directly to the forehead

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A gift.

These two books were going for a lot of money but I got them for cheap. Now they are both fairly cheap.

Got these for cheap for an art project. Tarot is pretty dumb but I like the artwork.

Consolidated my movies into a big case and got rid of the cases. Time to do the same for my DS games.
X2

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
needed a non-stick pan. This was on sale at ~20$ and does not have PFOA and is supposedly tougher than regular basic t-fal

This stuff is beyond good. I think I care more about good rum than I care about whisky. Doesn't hurt that for the same price you get rum that is twice as fancy as what you get for whisky. I like a good scotch, but it's way too expensive around here (the rum was 36$, glenlivet 12 or glenfiddich 12 would be 54$ and I think the el dorado is a superior product. A balvenie 12 double wood which I like better than the rum would be 84$ which is ridiculous).

This is good for the price

We love those diapers so much that we bought some more. We can go for 2 days without washing anything now and it's by far the best system we've seen. Very afordable too if you only get medium inserts (they fit from newborn to the biggest size. Don't even know why people buy the other sizes)

KingColliwog has a new favorite as of 20:58 on Jan 5, 2016

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

For my fellow coworker:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Related to the above liquor post, I made my standard duty free shop purchase of 2 liters of Hendricks Gin today. It's the only liquor I never get tired of drinking.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Murphy Brownback posted:

Related to the above liquor post, I made my standard duty free shop purchase of 2 liters of Hendricks Gin today. It's the only liquor I never get tired of drinking.

A solid gin choice.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Pro tip: Make yourself a pickle-tini with it.

Like a dirty martini, but a bit of pickle juice instead of olive brine and garnish with a tiny gherkin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Picked up this bad boy for just under $120 shipped this past week :woop:

Had a 256GB drive but it was getting a wee bit full with all my games, this one's got plenty to go and I'm repurposing the 256GB for a PC I'm building for my dad :)