Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

baw posted:

I imagine there is a law against this

this image is so brightly white i'm going snow blind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

KING BONG posted:

If you're referring to the Bundy Ranch stand off, they didn't exactly break any laws. Breaking into a Federal Building armed is a lot different than stating you don't agree with an arrest while holding a firearm.

Pointing guns at people is a crime

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Giving these guys an unlimited supply of chili would be an excellent form of biological warfare. :getin:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Jarmak posted:

Pointing guns at people is a crime

:bahgawd: MUH COUNTRY :bahgawd:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
150 men in a cabin, farting constantly. also there is a squat rack

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Joementum posted:

Giving these guys an unlimited supply of chili would be an excellent form of biological warfare. :getin:

what i gathered from the video, it they basically want to set up there own little non official mini state or some poo poo. i just over log forest and tear up the land in RVs,

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

baw posted:

150 men in a cabin, farting constantly. also there is a squat rack

i thought day by day got banned

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Mandatory minimums for a variegate crime are a terrible injustice, don't really think that's what these people are upset about so much as the notion that the Federal government owns land.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

wiffle ball bat posted:

Poorly thought out bullshit.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
The real joke here is that the next time you try and board a plane you're going to have a man's finger in your anus despite the fact that you don't believe a word you're saying. The difference between you and Taint Reaper is that he is actually a leftist who spouts his nonsense to coalesce other leftists against him in an effort to elevate the level of progressive discussion on this forum. Whereas you are a child who gets off on people smarter than you disagreeing with your opinions. Enjoy your six hours posting on Reddit.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

DynamicSloth posted:

Mandatory minimums for a variegate crime are a terrible injustice, don't really think that's what these people are upset about so much as the notion that the Federal government owns land.

i'm pretty sure they're pissed that the president is a ni*gooooooooooooooong*

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

uncurable mlady posted:

i'm pretty sure they're pissed that the president is a ni*gooooooooooooooong*

nigerian?

KING BONG
Aug 6, 2009

baw posted:

I imagine there is a law against this

Depending on what state you're in.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

KING BONG posted:

Depending on what state you're in.

really? what state is pointing a gun at federal officers not a crime?

edit:https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/111

KING BONG
Aug 6, 2009

Jarmak posted:

really? what state is pointing a gun at federal officers not a crime?

edit:https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/111

Are you without a doubt, sure they were actually pointing at officers?

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what i gathered from the video, it they basically want to set up there own little non official mini state or some poo poo.

They want to return prosperity to Harney County - like it used to be before 1908 when the refuge was established. Basically it's a bunch of rural folks experiencing the shifting tides of a changing economy and failing to understand why rural communities are struggling and will continue to struggle. There must be a reason and that reason is the government because realizing your way of life is doomed, is unbearable. The government is the cause of their hardships and "freeing" public lands for some sort of free market sharing scheme will solve everything. It would be sad and pathetic if it wasn't for the guns and delusions.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
So when are the Feds gonna kick down the door and kill these domestic terrorists?

KING BONG
Aug 6, 2009

mcclay posted:

So when are the Feds gonna kick down the door and kill these domestic terrorists?

When they let a black man in.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mcclay posted:

not yet. my guess is they will try to wait them out and let them try to gently caress up goverment land and property. once they break enough laws and or kill some people, the feds will move in.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

James Woods posted:

The real joke here is that the next time you try and board a plane you're going to have a man's finger in your anus despite the fact that you don't believe a word you're saying. The difference between you and Taint Reaper is that he is actually a leftist who spouts his nonsense to coalesce other leftists against him in an effort to elevate the level of progressive discussion on this forum. Whereas you are a child who gets off on people smarter than you disagreeing with your opinions. Enjoy your six hours posting on Reddit.

what the gently caress is this poo poo? :lol:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

KING BONG posted:

When they let a black man in.

They will shoot him and then get back to ignoring the white people.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

#YallShabab
#Gravy Seals
#NASCAR e Taiba

#gross

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

I hate yankees posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo? :lol:

I'm inferring here, but I believe it's that wiffle ball sucks.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Rhesus Pieces posted:

#YallShabab
#Gravy Seals
#NASCAR e Taiba

#gross

Flag boobs.

Sarcastro
Dec 28, 2000
Elite member of the Grammar Nazi Squad that

quote:

But on Oct. 30, 2012, U.S. District Judge Michael R. Hogan, presiding in his last sentencing before leaving the bench

A retiring judge giving a (well-deserved) "gently caress you" to minimum sentencing laws doesn't magically unmake those laws. (as the Appellate Court quickly pointed out.)

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
That judge is why minimum sentencing laws exist though.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Anosmoman posted:

They want to return prosperity to Harney County - like it used to be before 1908 when the refuge was established. Basically it's a bunch of rural folks experiencing the shifting tides of a changing economy and failing to understand why rural communities are struggling and will continue to struggle. There must be a reason and that reason is the government because realizing your way of life is doomed, is unbearable. The government is the cause of their hardships and "freeing" public lands for some sort of free market sharing scheme will solve everything. It would be sad and pathetic if it wasn't for the guns and delusions.

But it's really not even any locals saying this. It's just the bunds dude and whatever 3%ers are left try to make this happen nation wide for the benefit of a few major ranchers and assholes who want to sell the mineral and mining rights off for a quick buck.

This is just one of the places they're trying to start with and the locals want them to gently caress off.

Anchor Wanker
May 14, 2015

Rhesus Pieces posted:

#YallShabab
#Gravy Seals
#NASCAR e Taiba

#gross

#bokoHickram

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Crain posted:

But it's really not even any locals saying this. It's just the bunds dude and whatever 3%ers are left try to make this happen nation wide for the benefit of a few major ranchers and assholes who want to sell the mineral and mining rights off for a quick buck.

This is just one of the places they're trying to start with and the locals want them to gently caress off.

Much of the economy of that area revolves around birding tourism - the locals absolutely want them to gently caress off before spring.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
If poo poo goes Waco I'd spend buku tourist dollars there while I piss on 3%er graves.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Take it, take the compound back from them. I'm literally experiencing patriotic indignance at the presence of these insurgents on our federal lands.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Obama should personally retake the compound using only his presidential convoy and the SUV with a minigun in it.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Goons unironically fantasizing about recreating Waco ITT

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

To be fair: It's not just in this thread.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

SedanChair posted:

Obama should personally retake the compound using only his presidential convoy and the SUV with a minigun in it.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

SedanChair posted:

Take it, take the compound back from them. I'm literally experiencing patriotic indignance at the presence of these insurgents on our federal lands.

For me, I think it's funny how different the government is willing to treat armed white people taking over federal property and a black kid playing with a fake gun.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Jarmak posted:

Occupying things with guns is not a peaceful protest.

Actually Oregon has open-carry so unless they start using those guns, yes it is.
Do you think the Black Panthers were terrorists too?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Also the news media.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

That was me until they started letting kids into the compound.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Man Whore posted:

Actually Oregon has open-carry so unless they start using those guns, yes it is.

I forget, did they take over public land and then threaten to kill anyone who attempted to remove them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Man Whore posted:

I don't, but the government sure does:

http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2013/01/black_panthers_and_gun_control_the_nras_flip_flop.html

• Locked thread