Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

waitwhatno posted:

Die Potsdamer Konferenz hat, ad acto, die Jobagenturen nie aufgelöst. De novo, gelten die hierdurch hoheitlich erlassenen Arbeitslosengeldbescheide in ihrer völkerrechtsrelevanten Relevanz auch weiterhin auf dem Hoheitsgebiet des Deutschen Reiches. Bisse dumm, oder was? Is ja wohl offensichtlich ... :rolleyes:

Beamte kennen die eigenen Gesetze nicht!

I loved the argumentation that the American foreign minister "accidentally" invalidated the German constitution in 1990, just by talking about it. Fragile thing, our constitution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

ArchangeI posted:

I loved the argumentation that the American foreign minister "accidentally" invalidated the German constitution in 1990, just by talking about it. Fragile thing, our constitution.
That's because it's not a proper constitution. :rolleyes:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

ArchangeI posted:

Well, there is a subsection of crazies who basically understand legal language as magical incantations. See also US sovereign citizens with their "I do not consent to this joinder" as a get-out-of-jail spell. I suppose there's probably a german equivalent where you stand in front of a mirror and chant "Kaiserreich" three times.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

jonnypeh posted:

Great, catch them and put them in jail.

And what do you suggest should be done about the root causes?

edit: root causes which are in my opinion the misogynistic attitudes of islam.
Wait, is it "what do we do about the root causes" which may or may not be the misogynistic attitudes of islam, or "what do we do about the misogynistic attitudes of islam" which may or may not exist (in any greater or lesser capacity than in other religions, or society as a whole)?

Weren't there reports that the group the assailants hid in were drinking? Cause if the assailants were, that alone would suggest they're pretty bad at being muslims to begin with.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

frankenfreak posted:

That's because it's not a proper constitution. :rolleyes:

This is what people actually believe. Likely including people in this very thread.

gipskrampf
Oct 31, 2010
Nap Ghost
That handbook is hilarious:

handbook posted:

Die gleiche auf Verwirrung abzielende Intention verfolgen jene „Reichsbürger“, die unter Vorspiegelung internationalen Rechts wichtig und seriös erscheinen wollen. Häufig hantieren sie mit rechtlichen Ausdrücken und erfinden solche Begriffe, u.a.: „Dies ist ein offizielles und öffentliches Schreiben“ , „legislative Rechtsprechung“ , „administrative Regierung“ (Gemeint ist hier wohl eine Art schwarzer Schimmel) , „gewillkürt Bevollmächtigter in Geschäftsführung ohne Auftrag“, „unwiderrufliche und absolute Zustimmung zu einem privaten, kommerziellen Pfandrecht“, „in Gebrauch der latenten Rechtsfähigkeit“, „Handlungen wider die völkerreichsstaatsrechtlichen und reichsgesetzlichen Bestimmungen“ (Eine gewagte Wortkonstruktion des Herrn Ebel, vgl. Titanic – Das endgültige Satiremagazin, Heft 1/2001, S. 61), „wissentlich, willentlich und beabsichtigt erstellte Urkunde“, „ich bin eine natürliche Person“ , „mit absoluter Verantwortung und Haftung, geschworen unter Strafe des Meineides im Einklang mit geltendem Recht, bewahrt und geschützt auf Ewigkeit“.

Abgerundet wird das Ganze durch die Berufung auf UN-Resolutionen, Menschenrechte, die Genfer Konvention oder die Haager Landkriegsordnung. Mit diesem Wortklamauk, der bei genauerer Recherche (Warnung! Um diesen ganzen Quatsch als Quatsch zu identifizieren, wurden Stunden benötigt. Vgl. Amtsgericht Reutlingen, Beschluss vom 3.5.2012 – 10 Cs 26 Js 23507/11) ohne jeglichen Sinn ist, sollen die Beschäftigten in den Verwaltungen mit einer Materie konfrontiert werden, die sie nicht kennen – und im Regelfall mangels praktischer Relevanz nicht kennen müssen.

handbook posted:

Fotokopie der Ernennungsurkunde des „Reichsbürgers“ P., der sich zum Abteilungsleiter beim „Reichsministerium des Inneren“ ernennt – im Dienstrang eines Inspektors. Das dürfte real existierende ministerielle Abteilungsleiter nachhaltig schockieren. Mit der „Wahrheit“ nimmt P. es dann nicht so genau, da kann ihm auch Gott nicht mehr helfen.

gipskrampf fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jan 5, 2016

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Randler posted:

This is what people actually believe. Likely including people in this very thread.

How do people like that explain the use of words like "Verfassungsschutz" and "Bundesverfassungsgericht".

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

waitwhatno posted:

How do people like that explain the use of words like "Verfassungsschutz" and "Bundesverfassungsgericht".

Propaganda?

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

waitwhatno posted:

You see, there is the Grundgesetz, which is what they told us, and then there is the Bundesverfassung (kept in the Bundeslade), which only the higher ups know about and which actually counts. Obviously the Verfassungsschutz is tasked with keeping people from finding out the truth and put those that do before the Bundesverfassungsgericht.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ArchangeI posted:

You see, there is the Grundgesetz, which is what they told us, and then there is the Bundesverfassung (kept in the Bundeslade), which only the higher ups know about and which actually counts. Obviously the Verfassungsschutz is tasked with keeping people from finding out the truth and put those that do before the Bundesverfassungsgericht.

Makes sense. Do you have some homemade, poorly edited lectures on VHS that I can order? I want to learn more.

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe
Have fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zvqV2wUA6g

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

"Die Gemeinde Neuhaus"

Sowas von nicht überrascht. :colbert:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Entwarnung in Köln

Der OB hat Ansage gemacht. Einfach eine #armlänge Abstand von Fremden und man kann kein Opfer von Übergriffen mehr werden. Ist also alles paletti.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Sicherheitshalber rechnet man noch eine #messerlänge hinzu. Sollte sie eigentlich wissen.

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDP_MBdI5GE

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Randler posted:

Entwarnung in Köln

Der OB hat Ansage gemacht. Einfach eine #armlänge Abstand von Fremden und man kann kein Opfer von Übergriffen mehr werden. Ist also alles paletti.

Da verkürzt du jetzt aber stark. Frauen sollten sich auch nur noch in größeren Gruppen bewegen und diese auf keinen Fall verlassen!

Damit sollten sich alle Beteiligten wieder sicher fühlen können. Wobei man natürlich diese Ideen noch weiter führen kann. Irgendwann müssen wir auch mal über eure Kleidung reden, junge Fräuleins!

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

My Lovely Horse posted:

Sicherheitshalber rechnet man noch eine #messerlänge hinzu. Sollte sie eigentlich wissen.

:vince:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

:getin:

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Wanna meet the Busreklamenaushangsveranstaltngskaufmensch who was repsonsible.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

:vince:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Ich bekomme es nicht.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Ich bekomme es nicht.

Gleich ausweisen.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ausm Deutschsprachkurs:

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Ich weiß ja nicht was mit dir ist, aber ich will ganz dringend töte dich küssen

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Haben die allen Ernstes das "ficken" auf dem Zettel zensiert?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Wie sagst du 'white flight' auf deutsche?

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

My Imaginary GF posted:

Braune invasion.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

My Imaginary GF posted:

Weißfluss.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

Große Brüste

Domattee
Mar 5, 2012

"Wie sagt man "white flight" auf Deutsch?" :science:

"Weiße Flucht" would be the literal translation and "Stadt-Land-Migration" or Suburbanisation are the semi-academic terms. The general trend in Germany is the exact opposite at the moment though with fairly strong urbanisation particularly among younger generations across all of Germany and old east-Germany in particular. Some Cities have resisted this, primarily because they're poo poo and nobody wants to live actually live in them (lol Frankfurt)

Randlers answer is also acceptable.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Domattee posted:

"Wie sagt man "white flight" auf Deutsch?" :science:

"Weiße Flucht" would be the literal translation and "Stadt-Land-Migration" or Suburbanisation are the semi-academic terms. The general trend in Germany is the exact opposite at the moment though with fairly strong urbanisation particularly among younger generations across all of Germany and old east-Germany in particular. Some Cities have resisted this, primarily because they're poo poo and nobody wants to live actually live in them (lol Frankfurt)

Randlers answer is also acceptable.

There is a very good academic book that I see as having applicable lessons to the current migrant situation in Germany:
Great American City: Chicago and the Enduring Neighborhood Effect
by Sampson.

It details the collapse of collective efficacy due to the ingrained bias of individuals and the natural tendancy of individuals to conflate correlation with causation as it applies to visual distinctions made of individuals.

I do see the current migrant crisis as causing a collapse of collective efficacy within certain German communities, and the book details the processes which are then undertaken on an institutional level in attempts to redress these vacuums.

It also details how one can quantify perceptions of barriers, and how these perceptions of barriers are often more influential than actual barriers in allowing individuals to feel secure in their seperation from populations perceived to be correlated with negative aspects, and how these correlations are self-reinforcing.

In Germany, is there any academic lit in the field of community development which studies change in collective efficacy over time in German communities?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Come on, there is no loving way that this note is serious. Who the hell goes to all the trouble to look up and memorize poo poo like "Big breasts" and "I will gently caress you to death"? And why is the note in German, when the person doesn't understand any German? So that police and media can read it?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Ich werde diese Schallplatte nicht kaufen, sie ist zerkratzt.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

waitwhatno posted:

Come on, there is no loving way that this note is serious. Who the hell goes to all the trouble to look up and memorize poo poo like "Big breasts" and "I will gently caress you to death"? And why is the note in German, when the person doesn't understand any German? So that police and media can read it?

There's Arabic letters on there too!

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

My Imaginary GF posted:

There is a very good academic book that I see as having applicable lessons to the current migrant situation in Germany:
Great American City: Chicago and the Enduring Neighborhood Effect
by Sampson.

It details the collapse of collective efficacy due to the ingrained bias of individuals and the natural tendancy of individuals to conflate correlation with causation as it applies to visual distinctions made of individuals.

I do see the current migrant crisis as causing a collapse of collective efficacy within certain German communities, and the book details the processes which are then undertaken on an institutional level in attempts to redress these vacuums.

It also details how one can quantify perceptions of barriers, and how these perceptions of barriers are often more influential than actual barriers in allowing individuals to feel secure in their seperation from populations perceived to be correlated with negative aspects, and how these correlations are self-reinforcing.

In Germany, is there any academic lit in the field of community development which studies change in collective efficacy over time in German communities?

That would be nothing new in Germany, it already happened back in the 50' and 60' with the Turkish guest workers and the compete failure of German society to integrate them to any meaningful degree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I can't be assed to look it up but der Postillon of all Lügenpresseorgane asked a translator about the "töte dich ficken/küssen" stuff yesterday and apparently the Arabic means "ich besorg's dir richtig"/"I'm really going to give it to you"(??? I don't know how to sound like a lecherous 50 year old in English). And the German stuff's just a literal translation of the Arabic because apparently "I'm going to kiss/gently caress you in a way that you will die" is sexy talk in arabic, idk.

I lied, heres the link https://twitter.com/Der_Postillon/status/685479444392337412