Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Duck on, Mandingo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

A chubby Darlene straight out of Roseanne lol

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

A female John Connor from T2

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

With 11 common connections there is almost zero way you haven't met this person in real life.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Rime posted:

With 11 common connections there is almost zero way you haven't met this person in real life.

There are dozens of ways actually

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
This person 'liked' my profile

21, White, Speaks English, Dropped out of Two-year college, Buddhist

Queer, Genderfluid, Bigender, Married, 5’ 9”, Used up

My self-summary posted:

first things first i'm happily married and not looking to hook up with anyone, so

hmu for my chaturbate account that's it, gotta help bring home the bacon and socal has no jobs man fuckit

they/them

or be my friend. I'm moving to new york in a few weeks so i'm gonna have a grand total of no friends besides my husband.

death grips
playing therapist
teaching bitches how to swim

Dislikes: people's knees
pick up lines
weed (but idc if you smoke it right tf next to me) unfortunately it makes me even more anxiety-er

pay me
https://cash.me/<username>
Snapchat:
<username>

Tumblr:
http://maddierabies.tumblr.com
Instagram:
http://instagram.com/<generic "star stuff" reference>
Kik:
<username>

buy me poo poo plz I am in need
<amazon wishlist link containing full name>

What I’m doing with my life posted:

?

I’m really good at posted:

being just narcissistic enough to impress dudes with how "self aware" I am
rolling burritos at chipotle when i had a job there
blowing smoke rings with my vape i stole from my husband but i can only do it when there's no wind
overanalyzing everything
:psycuck:

The first things people usually notice about me posted:

"Nice stems" 👌👏👐

"are they... are they joking? they can't be that stupid... no yeah i think that was an attempt at a joke"

I spend a lot of time thinking about posted:

I put myself in other people's shoes a lot

The universe and things in it.

On a typical Friday night I am posted:

Reverse racism isn't real you guys.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit posted:

HAHA I met my husband on here, yeah he knows I have a profile, I'm not on here for sketch reasons

Also I have a third nipple! Just looks like a birth mark. Like for real if you saw it then you'd be like, bruh is that a birthmark or hwhat

Not that I'm proud of it this is just a private fun fact, I snorted meth off a food stamp card behind a dumpster with a homeless dude once
I became homeless a few months later because that's how it works
No I'm not a meth user I'll just try anything once or five times lmaoh

You should message me if posted:

you can help me get a job or wanna shoot the poo poo or something idk this fooken profile is like 10000% self promotion

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jan 5, 2016

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

p much how i imagined most camgirls are irl

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
It kinda makes me wonder what xir's doing on normal weeknights now. The same? Or is Friday night special?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So I got Tinder working with a fake facebook account and got a couple of matches after using up all likes.

Opening lines can be tough but this girl has a photo of a cat in her profile, so that's easy mode, right? Well she didn't get my carefully crafted pussy joke (not native speaker), now what :negative:

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

So I got Tinder working with a fake facebook account and got a couple of matches after using up all likes.

Opening lines can be tough but this girl has a photo of a cat in her profile, so that's easy mode, right? Well she didn't get my carefully crafted pussy joke (not native speaker), now what :negative:

It's time for the dick pic

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

neonbregna posted:

It's time for the dick pic

Dick pics are so 2015. Send her a picture of your rear end in a top hat spread out

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

mobby_6kl posted:

Holy loving poo poo you are the gooniest gently caress ever.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Paul Zuvella posted:

Those were the words I was looking for when I read that post.

"She didn't get my lovely pun that was also the kind of awkward come-on that makes women hate online dating. Life is so unfair."

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I don't get it, why did you set it up with a fake account?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Lonely, anti-social girl has been chatting with me for a couple of days. Asks "So what do you like to do for fun, :p ?" I tell her I like to drink, play games, and watch movies.

Dead silence after that.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Paineopticon posted:

Paul Zuvella posted:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Wicker Man posted:

Lonely, anti-social girl has been chatting with me for a couple of days. Asks "So what do you like to do for fun, :p ?" I tell her I like to drink, play games, and watch movies.

Dead silence after that.

You certainly didn't say anything wrong. She may have gotten other messages at the same time and someone else piqued her interest more.

Then again if she's "anti social" she may have been turned off at the mention of drinking, which honestly if you do like to drink and she's that against it you dodged a bullet.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Wicker Man posted:

Dead silence after that.

Because that's what really boring people list for having fun?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Cuckoo posted:

You certainly didn't say anything wrong. She may have gotten other messages at the same time and someone else piqued her interest more.

Then again if she's "anti social" she may have been turned off at the mention of drinking, which honestly if you do like to drink and she's that against it you dodged a bullet.

Oh yeah, she's one of those people that likes to lists nothing but negatives and be brutally honest about how much they suck to scare people away. She seemed genuinely interested in chatting with me, talking about how chatting with people online is the only interaction she ever gets.

Still, the one person who actually matched AND tried to talk going dark is still kinda :smith: , even though I shouldn't feel that way.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Wicker Man posted:

Oh yeah, she's one of those people that likes to lists nothing but negatives and be brutally honest about how much they suck to scare people away. She seemed genuinely interested in chatting with me, talking about how chatting with people online is the only interaction she ever gets.

Dude she sounds like she was loving nuts. When dating, sometimes we are fortunate in finding someone who screams their problems from the hilltops so you know that they would be a lovely girl/boyfriend before getting serious with them. This was one of those people.

Consider yourself lucky and find someone who is...like the complete opposite of what you posted.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

Those were the words I was looking for when I read that post.

"She didn't get my lovely pun that was also the kind of awkward come-on that makes women hate online dating. Life is so unfair."

No amateur-level goonery after all these years! I did make the lovely pun but the reaction in that post was just a joke.

Paineopticon posted:

Because it forces you to register through facebook.

Otherwise unfortunately the profiles have been pretty boring so far, mostly fatties with myspace angles.

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jan 7, 2016

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Send a balls pic imo

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

online dating is a scam. people who try to find relationships/get laid online are always, beyond any shadow of doubt, insane

[rant]
in fact asking people out face-to-face in the 21st century has become brutally easy because of this. all these millennials are in such a nihlistic malaise due to social media and electronics that any interaction with a halfway-normal-not-creepy person in real life is like a loving revelation to them. getting your "foot in the door" so to speak has never been easier because human beings crave social (and physical) contact, and the emotive abstraction provided by the internet has dulled their senses so much that they're more willing to take a chance on strangers who are willing to open their actual mouths and speak real words to them. this is especially true for anyone living in an urban environment. the internet's negative effect on people's social fulfillment coupled with the general feeling of displacement and loneliness in cities makes it piss easy to connect with people
[/rant]

tl;dr what I'm saying is, ask people out IRL. it's like playing the lottery except the tickets are free, and you have a really high chance of scratching off at least two bucks

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

online dating is a scam. people who try to find relationships/get laid online are always, beyond any shadow of doubt, insane

[rant]
in fact asking people out face-to-face in the 21st century has become brutally easy because of this. all these millennials are in such a nihlistic malaise due to social media and electronics that any interaction with a halfway-normal-not-creepy person in real life is like a loving revelation to them. getting your "foot in the door" so to speak has never been easier because human beings crave social (and physical) contact, and the emotive abstraction provided by the internet has dulled their senses so much that they're more willing to take a chance on strangers who are willing to open their actual mouths and speak real words to them. this is especially true for anyone living in an urban environment. the internet's negative effect on people's social fulfillment coupled with the general feeling of displacement and loneliness in cities makes it piss easy to connect with people
[/rant]

tl;dr what I'm saying is, ask people out IRL. it's like playing the lottery except the tickets are free, and you have a really high chance of scratching off at least two bucks

And about the same percentage of people are single.

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:
You folks need to stop whinging about dating and post some goobers.

quote:

*snip*

I spend a lot of time thinking about
...how to find a compatible mate,to do this,that .....with.

How,when browsing Dutch females who are only a ferry ride away,the system suddenly thinks I should be across the other side of the globe looking at Mexican women....as nice as they are.(Did you know that if a chili-eating Mexican drops in the desert,vultures wont touch him)
Similar when I`m browsing females in Belgium,where I`m skewed off across the Atlantic to the land of GMO`s,high fructose corn syrup,aspartame and brominated drinks in places of learning.

...how aliens managed to remove a man`s prostate through his urethra!

On a typical Friday night I am
Sober,contemplating my navel......I love those oranges.

*snip*

Warning to the dodgy crowd:You are not permitted to copy any of my profile and photos.
Courtesy of:

This profile is listed as male, when she is very obviously a woman in her pictures

quote:

My self-summary
Okies so im female. Not male. Just got so very bored of all the disgusting messages I was receiving from misguided lads who think the way to a girls heart is by explicitly explaining in detail which violently sexual acts you would like to perform on them Its really not. By setting myself as a male on here it means that when those people search for females I do not show up, and so I dont get those messages... lets hear it for virtual gender reassignment ;)

I am not straight or gay im somewhere in that grey area between that basically boils down to f I think someone is attractive and interesting im probably into them physically.

a few notes for you peeps:

boys, and i say boys because theres no way you are men. all your rubbish copy and paste messages.. ive heard them.
how much the polar bear weighs/do you like chicken/the mcgorgeous... they are tired, old, and just awful.
also how dumb do you have to be to honk at a girl you fancy as you drive past? whats the best case scenario there? even if she was mentally deficient and did actually want to sleep with you your already halfa mile down the road! whats she supposed to do? chase you down on foot? in those heels?

ladies: a good time girl was a very easy one or a prozzi... pringles are not single they are always spooning with all their friends... if carlsberg could do anything well at all they certainly wouldnt make such terrible alcohol. not that i drink beer but i have it on good authority that its the worst of them all.
so you all might want to rethink some of those headlines
ALSO: nobody is buying that you are either new here or that your friends forced you on here. if they did they are not your friends. they hate you.

Muah xxx
Is it a rule of online dating that every female MUST have that Marilyn Monroe quote on their profile? Because I refuse. :p

O and people of okcupid, get with the times. It's 2015. Nobody cares if you meet someone online. No need to lie. Muah xxx

As a bonus, she sent me this message:

quote:

Muah xxx hunni you could do with a few more pics, I mean however is a girl to decide whether she wants to turn you or not? ;)
:stare:
Her pictures aren't very interesting, but she has as many corsets, cat ears and brightly coloured hairstyles as you would expect.

Various AUG:

the poster too

Bonus round: picture is fine, I just think there's something a tiny bit awkward about using a picture from this particular location on a dating website...maybe that's just me it's Auschwitz

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

insufficient guns posted:

Bonus round: picture is fine, I just think there's something a tiny bit awkward about using a picture from this particular location on a dating website...maybe that's just me it's Auschwitz

Not just you. I saw the gateway and immediately winced

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

insufficient guns posted:

:stare:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ahaha holy poo poo! I was in Dachau recently (just visiting ok) so it was instantly obvious. This is probably even more inappropriate than pics with children or exes, what the hell.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

mobby_6kl posted:

Ahaha holy poo poo! I was in Dachau recently (just visiting ok) so it was instantly obvious. This is probably even more inappropriate than pics with children or exes, what the hell.

"I'm so deep and sensitive, here I am looking slightly concerned about the holocaust"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

tfw u get extremely pretty tinder matches but are too gonny to msg em

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Groovelord Neato posted:

Uh. No. I don't get that feel at all.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sorry you aren't getting the matches i am :)

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

If it makes you feel any better, they are probably bots.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they aren't. i would feel a lot better if they were.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

what a catch

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

JakeP posted:

what a catch

why would you lead with this

"straight woman looking for meal ticket"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

JakeP posted:

what a catch

lol you and i live close to one another (pic not me)

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

they already swiped right on you, just wet it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

I'm down near Foxborough but you can keep that one.

• Locked thread