Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

hemophilia posted:

There is an episode that ends with a videp of him getting it doggy style in dennis' room

Are you thinking of when Charlie and Dee date the rich people because the joke was that they looked like they were banging but Mac and rich guy were actually wrestling.

And also they couldn't be lying about who won because Frank and Mac saw it all and didn't pass out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

So is who won open to interpretation? As Charlie passes out, it appears that he won. So Dennis and Dee are either lying to Charlie to keep up their winning streak, or Charlie was hallucinating.

He was loosing a lot of blood and knowing Charlie the waitress would make him cry.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

bobkatt013 posted:

He was loosing a lot of blood and knowing Charlie the waitress would make him cry.

He had also started to cry before they switched to his POV.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Yeah, he was crying when he said that he did poop his pants. He hallucinated making it all the way through and Mac saying they won.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

hemophilia posted:

There is an episode that ends with a videp of him getting it doggy style in dennis' room

No no, they were just wrestling...

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Hasn't the Matell guy been a lawyer or something in the show before?

He was on the office as a CFO. And played in Jurassic World among other things.

"Yo holmes lets go watch some dodgers games." The Mexican accents killed me.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

PittTheElder posted:

No no, they were just wrestling...

I don't believe it.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
http://i.imgur.com/otYI8kX.gifv

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

hemophilia posted:

I don't believe it.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

yasssssssssss

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Need a gif of charlie stomp marching tia

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Watching the DENNIS system. I forgot how good it was.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
completely lost it when Charlie had only his top shirt button done up. goddamn perfect

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

bobkatt013 posted:

Its cupid arrow!

Then why is there a vein in the middle?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Lord Krangdar posted:

This has me thinking, they've gone more and more blatant with the whole Mac is secretly gay thing but has he actually slept with a man? Even with The Tranny they seemed to imply they never went all the way because he was uncomfortable with her dick.

I dunno about the Taft episode so much, but in Mac Fights Gay marriage Carmen says that Mac slept with her before she had the surgery when Mac implies her husband or BF is gay for being with her.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Just rewatched Charlie Work. Second best episode after the Gas Crisis.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014
Fun Shoe
I'm so glad my DVR caught this episode. I was worrried when it skipped Galavant.

I'm guilty of abusing the "___ 2: Electric Boogaloo" routine, and I was thinking of finally hanging it up. But now I feel OK about it.

And I guess it's true what they say: cheaters always win.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

drunken officeparty posted:

Are you thinking of when Charlie and Dee date the rich people because the joke was that they looked like they were banging but Mac and rich guy were actually wrestling.

Well, Mac says that these are some moves that he learned from the Maniac and that they'd have to get pretty oiled up. I've always interpreted it as Mac being so in denial about his own homosexuality that he'd literally let two separate men slam his rear end without realizing there was anything gay about it. But I also think Charlie's uncle definitely tried to molest him and some people in this thread are in denial about that soooo

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Are you trying to imply that The Maniac banged Mac?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Mac learns a "wrestling move" from The Maniac in which they get oiled up and then one man stands behind another man who is bent over and thrusts forward. I am inferring, from the information in the show, that Mac and the Maniac weren't actually wrestling and in fact Mac has deluded himself into believing they were.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I took to mean he was watching wrestling and "learned a move" from him. Just like every kid who watches wrestling does.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Mac and Trevor were both obviously turned on and both are closeted homosexuals but they were well and truly just wrestling. :thejoke: and the such.

The whole sequence starts with Trevor being disgusted by Dee wanting to blow him and getting super psyched about groping with Mac.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

I took to mean he was watching wrestling and "learned a move" from him. Just like every kid who watches wrestling does.

Yeah, I buy that. The show doesn't explicitly state that The Maniac or the Taft brother banged Mac, so I'm not saying that I know for sure that he did. I just think that he did based on his character and the info presented in that episode.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

emanresu tnuocca posted:

The whole sequence starts with Trevor being disgusted by Dee wanting to blow him and getting super psyched about groping with Mac.

That was at the Taft mansion. The videotape was from Dennis's bedroom, meaning at some point Mac and Trevor left to go back to Mac and Dennis's apartment.

For Trevor, Does it make more sense for him to leave a mansion which probably has its own gym, he mentions practicing Krav Maga, to go to a small apartment in the city to practice fighting, or to secretly bang out of the view of his family?

Pepe Silvia Browne fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jan 8, 2016

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

you are thinking way too hard about a gay joke dude

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

drunken officeparty posted:

you are thinking way too hard about a gay joke dude

No poo poo, but this is TV discussion forum. I'm not saying "I acquit" or trying to contradict information explicitly stated by a show, I'm discussing TV.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Goose Chill

Brock Samson fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jan 8, 2016

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"Get their clones"

Giggle Goose
Oct 18, 2009

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

No poo poo, but this is TV discussion forum. I'm not saying "I acquit" or trying to contradict information explicitly stated by a show, I'm discussing TV.

The first time I saw that episode I came to the same conclusion. I don't think that there is any question at all that Trevor (and probably the Maniac) took advantage of Mac's inability to admit who he really is. The show isn't subtle about it.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Technically we're still in arbitration, last we left it THA TITTY THRILLER had filibustered and drunken officeparty had a motion pending.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Giggle Goose posted:

The first time I saw that episode I came to the same conclusion. I don't think that there is any question at all that Trevor (and probably the Maniac) took advantage of Mac's inability to admit who he really is. The show isn't subtle about it.

Country Mac would have

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Technically we're still in arbitration, last we left it THA TITTY THRILLER had filibustered and drunken officeparty had a motion pending.

And I refuse to yield, sir.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

And I refuse to yield, sir.

That's because you have no honor, you goddamn bitch

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
I dont think the maniac was mac's biggest fan, he did keep calling him the n-word after all.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

i flunked out posted:

I dont think the maniac was mac's biggest fan, he did keep calling him the n-word after all.

I guess he didn't like black guys.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
this show is turning into a caricature of itself.

the only reason this ep exists is the bottle joke, the entire rest of it was unfunny filler.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mr. Unlucky posted:

the only reason this ep exists is the bottle joke, the entire rest of it was unfunny filler.

An opinion held by nobody else.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Have we ever had an episode of the arbitration process?

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Unlucky posted:

You can choose to see it that way, or you can see it as a culmination of years of narricistic, sociopathic behavior which has made the gang go from a fairly normal group of friends to batshit insane, who need and thrive off each other because nobody else can tolerate them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

You can choose to see it that way, or you can see it as a culmination of years of narricistic, sociopathic behavior which has made the gang go from a fairly normal group of friends to batshit insane, who need and thrive off each other because nobody else can tolerate them.

I said this in couch chat a couple days ago, but I'm gonna quote myself here:

I can appreciate why some might think that It's Always Sunny has gotten too "over the top," but in a show where the characters are constantly rejecting the opportunity to change and instead double down on their delusions, I think that becoming exaggerated "cartoon" versions of themselves kind of fits. At the very least, it fits better than in sitcoms where the protagonist learns that lying is bad at the end of every episode, only to revert back to who they were next week.